3.40 star(s) 20 Votes

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
currently playing on moponga cuz it works best with my iPhone have progressed thru all quests but Sarah’s. Just did the event where you go down on her and she does you as well while she’s playing her video game for her website. It won’t let me progress past that and still shows that I’m doing her love quest even though I finished that already I’m sure.
Did u apply the hot fix?
v1.5 introduced the lv2 corruption quest for sarah but for someone reason it showed the love quest in the menu, this was fixed by the hotfix.
Going down on sarah is the last step of the corruption quest, so u have finished the latest quest but the game isnt showing it

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
That makes me wonder if my bug is bugged...i didnt used the hotfix, but everything worked perfectly...mayb because i finished everything in the previous version, but i had the corrution quest from start to solving it.

MHMD OMAE

Feb 22, 2020
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys: Unexpected Expectations v1.5!

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What's in this version?

The release of this version was quite something. From me being stuck at work and the resources being hard to handle, this version took much longer than I expected for me to finish. But, nevertheless, it's here! But I'm sorry for the delay.

This version focuses mostly on Sarah's Corruption Quest Level 2. This is by far the biggest single quest I've ever done, with over 15 thousand words (counting code)! It also added quite a big chuck of files (57).

I've also added a way to change how you refer to and how you are referred to. That way you don't have to start from scratch if you ever want to change it!

As always, I would like to thank @OldOtaku for helping me with the testing of this version.

What's next?

Next we will have version 1.5.5! That means padding content for Sarah! Lots of new sexy content for her. Hopefully there won't be any delays on the release and I will be able to stick with my 2 week schedule.

I don't really want to download your game, can I play it online?

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Is it free to play it online?

Yep! While you can support me by donating, it will always be free!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

You can always join my . If you wish to test Beta Builds, just apply for it.

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it! All Patreons that are paying for the at least the $5 tier, will gain access to the version with the Cheat Menu!

How do I get an event into your game?

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.
how to download the update and continue where i last left off

Rik DaSantos

May 6, 2020
I finished corruption level 2 for all the available women but i can't see anything about corruption level 3 for kelly, how do i start level 3 for her?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, you can either wait for the next update or you finish it yourslf...either way, you need more content to go further ^^

Nov 4, 2019
I am at the point where after i convinced sarah to be open with her body my next thing to do for her quest is to "Wait Sun(Early Morning)" but i can't seem to be able to do it. I have tried to peek at her in the bathroom (Early Morning she is at the bathroom) and i also have tried to wait (actually just wait for time to pass in my room) but nothing seems to work. Is there something i am missing? Can anyone help?

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys:

Changelog:

What's in this version?

Sorry for the delay! In this version, I've fleshed out all of Sarah's events that have to do with Corruption. In all, 11 events were updated, many of them completely rewritten! As far as content padding goes, this one is by far the largest! Lots of sexiness' was added!

As always, I would like to thank Sorter for helping me with the testing of this version.

What's next?

Next we will have version 1.5.5! That means padding content for Sarah! Lots of new sexy content for her. Hopefully there won't be any delays on the release and I will be able to stick with my 2 week schedule.

Sure! You can play it online on my ! It will always be updated at the same time as I post this!

Where can I interact with other members, report bugs, give feedback and test the Beta Build?

Where can I support you?

If you want to support me, please use my ! I will much appreciate it! All Patreons that are paying for the at least the $5 tier, will gain access to the version with the Cheat Menu!

Everyone that becomes a $20 (1) or a $50 (3) supporter on my is able to request an event, that will then be added to the Kindle App.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Hello everyone! I would like to proudly present to you guys: Unexpected Expectations v1.5.5!

Changelog:

What's in this version?

Sorry for the delay! In this version, I've fleshed out all of Sarah's events that have to do with Corruption. In all, 11 events were updated, many of them completely rewritten! As far as content padding goes, this one is by far the largest! Lots of sexiness' was added!

As always, I would like to thank Sorter for helping me with the testing of this version.

What's next?

Where can I support you?

Checking if this is a typo - you RELEASED 1.5.5, but your NEXT version is 1.5.5?

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
This is a game that aspires to have an actual story line, instead of just fucking for the sake of fucking.

"fucking for the sake of fucking."

Best games ever

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How come some girls only have love quest?

Gameplay loop at the start is pretty bad. No clue which location will give you stats/points. Many events lacking stats to trigger the outcome. No clear way to raise stats. Choices regarding girls limited to being simpy to gain love points or just walking away for no gains. It's really not fun. I remember why I quit the first time I played this.

I assume we can start being more corrupting when our parasite lvls up, but the beginning of the game is really a bore. What I am interested in is what we saw when we accept the parasite in the prologue. Not right away, of course, but a path that is clearly going there.

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Since a review mentioned the grind, I would like to introduce the "F12" key.

Hit it, then click "Console" at the top of the pane that appears. Now enter "SugarCube.State.variables.", and you should see a list of variables appear. (If not, make sure the trailing period is there.)

(Note: When entering variable names, you can autocomplete either by using tab or by clicking the variable you want. It makes getting the correct capitalization and spelling much easier.)

Click or type "player" to get to the variables for the MC, then choose one and assign a new value. For example: "SugarCube.State.variables.player.money = 10000".

Tada, you can now worry far less about the grind, and instead enjoy the game itself.

(This works in any SugarCube game. Games can't simply disable it because it's a browser feature, not something SugarCube adds.)

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Since a review mentioned the grind, I would like to introduce the "F12" key.

Hit it, then click "Console" at the top of the pane that appears. Now enter "SugarCube.State.variables.", and you should see a list of variables appear. (If not, make sure the trailing period is there.)

(Note: When entering variable names, you can autocomplete either by using tab or by clicking the variable you want. It makes getting the correct capitalization and spelling much easier.)

Click or type "player" to get to the variables for the MC, then choose one and assign a new value. For example: "SugarCube.State.variables.player.money = 10000".

Tada, you can now worry far less about the grind, and instead enjoy the game itself.

(This works in any SugarCube game. Games can't simply disable it because it's a browser feature, not something SugarCube adds.)
...but it doesnt seem to work with the online version (probable easy enough to escape a frame or something)

Reactions: VonLost
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes