Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
You guys.. have distorted the definition of NTR to very stupid levels...
I don't agree with it, but most people seem to think that any loved one that isn't just a lover, whether it be a sibling, mother, childhood friend, if they get dicked down/fuck a girl, it counts as netorare.

Imo it only counts as ntr if:
1)they're getting stolen away: ex.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) If the lover of MC is being stolen by family member: ex.
or 3) The atmosphere/ambience/vibe of the scene portrays it as such. Even if it isn't ntr in context, some artists/devs actually have the skill to storytell in a way that makes the scene have the emotions of an ntr scene. I see this as an actual skill/good writing, even if I hate it. Even on the other side, some have a way of writing an actual ntr scene in a comedic/lighthearted tone, where the ntr doesn't feel as bad.

A sister fucking others isn't ntr, otherwise a lot of people are getting cucked irl lol same with a mother, if she has a husband or is single and has a boyfriend, its not ntr lol, unless the scene is in MC's pov and purposefully narrated with an ntr vibe (which it can also be done as just a normal voyeur scene without the ntr emotions)

Now if the sister MC is fucking the same Love Interests as the brother MC, its debatable (again it depends on how the dev portrays the scenes, if they're done lighthearted/comedic then it won't feel like ntr) in most cases it'll just mean the LI is a slut (guy or girl LI) or they are in a relationship with both MCs, in which case its just poly.

rocky1213

Jan 10, 2018
Romance will be optional, but there are sex scenes in the main story which aren't avoidable.
That's gonna be a pass from me. I think it would be fine to have unavoidable sex scenes if this is a kinetic novels or as a consequence to a choice. The competition with Daiki has the same outcome whether you answer all the the questions right or not. It's misleading to have a test to make the player believe they would have a chance of winning, to then have them lose no matter how you did. The player should be able to make a choice to have sex with characters, otherwise choices would be meaningless as there would be unavoidable outcomes.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In the quote you picked out there, they literally say that romance isn't the focus of the game. Also, if the intention was to make a harem or romance game, there would probably be a tag on the thread itself to indicate that. So yeah, what am I missing?
Here the Dev says that there will be a romance option, which is what I was saying, that there would be romance (not with all LIs for sure, but there may be romance)

Romance will be optional, but there are sex scenes in the main story which aren't avoidable.
So there will be romance, like it or dislike it.

EDIT:

I know it's not the focus of the game, so you don't need to repeat it. My point is that there will be romance in the game if the player wants it with some LIs. I guess now you've understood.

Reactions: KarylSummer

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've played the Unexpected Dreamy Christmas and he followings are my reviews and feedbacks:

Overall, the Christmas special standalone release is pretty solid game on its own ( 5/5 ). It showcases the talent and capabilities of the developer, NR Productions. Kudos, very well done(y).

The game main menu is interactive.
The UI is very intuitive, clean and simple.
There are musics and sound effects.
The renders are sharp, with vibrant (warm) colors for Koikatsu Party-based visuals.
The animations are very smooth and not computing resources intensive.
The dev also very efficient with renders but using 'layers' (not sure what is the exact term for it). Instead of full renders, dev make small render of dildo which can be placed on top of existing images.
The gameplay and minigames are simple but quite challenging.
There are 'easter eggs' (or hidden contents).
The sex scenes are hawt but they are too short, just 2 - 5 seconds animations.
The writing (dialogues) is excellent (English and grammar are native-approved).

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
could u change the tittle of the game? since there exist another game with exact name, Unexpected
if u can't cuzz it will affect the plot story ingame, can u at least add another word, like "x" etc or ur company name?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

fabbemannen

Apr 22, 2020
This is the most I've been looking forward to more content in quite awhile!

Really like the direction you're taking the game in, and there's some serious quality put into things. Best of luck to y'all!

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
ok..love the game...but and its a big one.. shared LIs are not a good thing..as a female player i want to be able to pick who i fuck..not have them picked for me..nor do i care much for the guy you first fuck.i would never fuck that guy..the girl he is with sure..you dont even get to pick the other girl for the test game..and whats up with the no incest tag..fucking NTR but no incest really..ok enough about that..the story was cool..the shading some of the best i have seen..i am going to keep playing.but you Devs need to give us more choses to make in who we lick or get dicked by..thanks for listening to my little rant.good luck with the game.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
is there a way to enjoy this game without the annoying mini games? as in just for the story itself and sex scenes.

slothen29

Aug 26, 2020
Now if the sister MC is fucking the same Love Interests as the brother MC, its debatable (again it depends on how the dev portrays the scenes, if they're done lighthearted/comedic then it won't feel like ntr) in most cases it'll just mean the LI is a slut (guy or girl LI) or they are in a relationship with both MCs, in which case its just poly.
Definitely seems like both MCs and the LIs are all just sluts down for casual sex.

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
People here literally act like they're being forced to play any game they come across, and are personally offended when those games don't perfectly align with everything they're expecting them to be. This game has neither the harem tag, nor the romance tag, so why is the lack of that content an issue for anyone? There's a literal sea of games that fit that exact bill, so you really can afford to just move on from games that don't.
And I thought there was a gun to my head this whole time if I don't play everything and like it all?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Played v0.2 on both Male and Female MCs and just like the Christmas Special, the main game does not disappoint at all. The split storyline but related or connected is unique and differentiate against majority other adult gams on this site. The contents are skewed towards the Male MC because I think the developer is looking for feedbacks and reactions by the players.

Overall, the game is really well-made - visuals, audios, UIs, menus, and writing/story. With the supernatural theme, this game will most likely not feature the typical lovey-dovey relationship-focused MCs, but rather the horny, lewd, perverse MCs.

Uzumi and Daiki ( in the Nemu, Female MC storyline ) storyline reminds me a bit of the Cruel Intentions movie.

At the moment, it is too early to pass a judgement on this game, but I hope it won't be the same just like the other student life dating sims adult games on this site.

Last edited:

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
I don't understand when you record a scene via Koikatsu why not keep the sound of moans?

The sister who is bewitched who becomes a nymphomaniac and who would not sleep with her brother who sleeps right next to it, I'm curious to see how the dev will prevent that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

Sereni

Nov 16, 2019
public post (patreon)

Hey everyone!
We're close to finishing up the remaining renders to wrap up the story part of this update. After that, we'll be testing out some mechanics to make sure they work properly, since that wasn't possible without the assets needed for them.
As for progress reports, this will be the last for this update. We're really looking forward to the release!

Wish you all a great day.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes