RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
So will u need to do both PoV's to complete the game ? or can u just ignore one of them ?
Each MC has their own storyline and quests, so if you are a completionist you need to play both.
I didn't liked Nemu storyline at the start because of the multiple dicks, but her story gets really enjoyable later on, it fits with her character.

Coolioangelo

May 28, 2022
I can't play my save game, I need a code to sync my game. Where do i get the code or do i need to play it again ?

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I shouldn't have tried female MC route. Now when i think about this game i remember nonconsentual sex with female MC straight away. I played male MC first so it feels like ntr to me. Wish i red the comments before trying it. NTR haters - be worned.
Not really non-consensual. She accepted the bet and lost. And this scene foreshadows the huge revelation in her storyline, since she's a succubus
And not really NTR since it's just casual sex, no strings attached. You can't play this game as a harem/romance game.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Not really non-consensual. She accepted the bet and lost. And this scene foreshadows the huge revelation in her storyline, since she's a succubus
And not really NTR since it's just casual sex, no strings attached. You can't play this game as a harem/romance game.
I as a player didn't consent to it, and this bet can't be won. I said it feels like NTR to me. I won't get in discussion if it is one. If the girl on a screen will get fucked by someone who's not MC and i can't do anything about it, this is exactly a feeling coming from NTR. It would be ok for me if i could say no or if it would be possible to actually win this bet.
You can't play this game as a harem/romance game.
Perhaps this should be a tag itself.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sounded pretty good until I read that dreaded multiple endings. I hate multiple endings I want to play a game once through.. get the story and done.. once I know story I have no more interesting in playing a game again too many other good games out there to play still.

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999

MadHatter97

Aug 11, 2019
Sounded pretty good until I read that dreaded multiple endings. I hate multiple endings I want to play a game once through.. get the story and done.. once I know story I have no more interesting in playing a game again too many other good games out there to play still.
Pretty sure the multiple endings refers to the christmas special that's also downloadable from the thread, since the main game isn't even finished.

Last edited:

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Seem to have found bug.
During the Katsu Nemu BJ scene it's an endless loop.
I cannot move on ... just endless BJs.

OOP!!!!

Accidentally found out there are multiple scenes ... maybe some indication this is the case for others that may have the same problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: requiem4soul

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would be happy to see the twins having heavy make-out sessions. Not too many things hotter than watching 2 super hot twin sisters making out. It doesn't even have to lead to sex, just heavy making out. So no incest, if you insist on no incest. Just showing how much they love each other. Sisters just bonding, see?

Filippogrande

Mar 13, 2021
I think I'm stuck, I don't find new quest, the last one I did was answering chizuru on pc. I think I didn't discover the chess club but I don't know anything else

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I think I'm stuck, I don't find new quest, the last one I did was answering chizuru on pc. I think I didn't discover the chess club but I don't know anything else
Looks like you indirectly answered my question from the previous page that no one answered! Thanks, man! HARD PASS for me. Quite simply, shitty sandboxes, which most sandboxes are, suck big, green donkey balls! The point is, if a dev doesn't know how to properly create an f'n sandbox, then don't create an f'n sandbox! Won't they ever learn? Most of us can't stand that sandbox, baby-bullshit anyway. Think about it, do you see sandboxes anywhere but on elementary school play yards? NOPE! So, in essence, they're for little kids, or in this instance, newbies to the VN genre! Seasoned players don't need f'n sandboxes!

MadHatter97

Aug 11, 2019
Looks like you indirectly answered my question from the previous page that no one answered! Thanks, man! HARD PASS for me. Quite simply, shitty sandboxes, which most sandboxes are, suck big, green donkey balls! The point is, if a dev doesn't know how to properly create an f'n sandbox, then don't create an f'n sandbox! Won't they ever learn? Most of us can't stand that sandbox, baby-bullshit anyway. Think about it, do you see sandboxes anywhere but on elementary school play yards? NOPE! So, in essence, they're for little kids, or in this instance, newbies to the VN genre! Seasoned players don't need f'n sandboxes!
Actually got second-hand embarrassment from reading that rant xD

Reactions: Mythrs

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Actually got second-hand embarrassment from reading that rant xD
Some people in this forum must have some mental or cognitive problem...

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes