F2Pee

Dec 27, 2017
Could I get a solution on the bullshit puzzle? WTF am I even supposed to DO? Connect the circles? Complete the design?

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Could I get a solution on the bullshit puzzle? WTF am I even supposed to DO? Connect the circles? Complete the design?
Here, you just need to connect all paths, just follow the image and connect the last one at the top right

Solution for the Shrine puzzle Male MC, connect ALL the paths. screenshot as reference below

The puzzle was really annoying to figure out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: F2Pee

nyphictola

Jun 7, 2023
At the start I played only Ayumu route till I got stuck and changed to Nemu, then I found out shes gets fcked by other dudes.
After finding this out it took me 3 seconds to alt+f4 from this game and putting it in the bin solely cuz of that Nemu incident. I guess I didnt expected that so the title makes sense.. such a waste since it was so promising..

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I would be happy to see the twins having heavy make-out sessions. Not too many things hotter than watching 2 super hot twin sisters making out. It doesn't even have to lead to sex, just heavy making out. So no incest, if you insist on no incest. Just showing how much they love each other. Sisters just bonding, see?
hi mate
I am just curious, will the developer focus on female protagonist or male protagonist content in the future? I am a fan of the female protagonist tag.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

MysticCat

May 6, 2021
can anyone tell same game with the same animation/ model because i saw many model like this
Koikatsu and Custom Maid are the two games I can think of that these characters are based off (google them). There are many games out there that use assets from these games.

SekiYuri

Apr 14, 2023
Honestly a little disappointed...

Started out great with well made Koikatsu models, a bit of actual gameplay with house/school exploration buttons which is nice to have in visual novels so its not completely boring, and quite a bit of story before any sexual scenes came up (always nice to have some story behind it rather than just a 24/7 sexfest).

But I was expecting a game that let's you choose sexual partners (since player gender can also be chosen) only to have unavoidable Het scene after Nemu's first "club" activity even if you get all the quiz questions correct. I even double checked and the same scene happens regardless if you get them wrong/correct by intentionally failing all questions. So the quiz is completely pointless in the end and broke my initial expectations of the game.

wossuides

Jun 22, 2020
i am not sure if i reached the end of the story or if its bugged somehow... no quests in questlog and tryed all options but there are still empty slots in the gallery... a walktrough would be nice

loto_ortega

May 30, 2020
i am not sure if i reached the end of the story or if its bugged somehow... no quests in questlog and tryed all options but there are still empty slots in the gallery... a walktrough would be nice
Odds are the missing gallery slots, the last ones, are all unlocked through achievements. If you go to the park at Night and talk to Hana as both Ayumu and Nemu (they have their own set of achievements for this) you can play the game where you guess something about random girls. Once you've got all five possible questions right for a specific girl, there will be an achievement in the menu for her that unlocks a gallery pic.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
But I was expecting a game that let's you choose sexual partners (since player gender can also be chosen) only to have unavoidable Het scene after Nemu's first "club" activity even if you get all the quiz questions correct. I even double checked and the same scene happens regardless if you get them wrong/correct by intentionally failing all questions. So the quiz is completely pointless in the end and broke my initial expectations of the game.
Illusion of choice?
Oh man, i really hate it when devs try and pull this bs. :rolleyes::coffee:

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
just finished the event with ayumu and chizu but after that are is there no more content for ayumu after that event?

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes