bojock

Mar 27, 2023
0.4 update is very good:
+ story that involves a lot of mysteries and worlds that are interesting. The story is similar to an anime/manga, with a lot of content, characters and new things to explore about it. It's ok to not have much choices in the start/intro, the intro is very good, and otherwise the story wouldn't make sense.
+ music
+ japanese setting (manga)
+ school setting, school uniforms
+ succubi, succubus-story
+ a lot of characters
+ very good art and animations
+ multiple characters
+ side-acitivities, side-quests, hot side-content, maybe stats/items/money in the future
+ replay-function of all scenes, gallery

- The MC's get everything they want instantly, everyone falls in love with them.
- There is some femdom (female-female), but the Mc wants it. Hopefully there will be more femdom in the future, maybe foot-licking, ass-licking, slave-content, punishments in general, where the MC does not win against everyone immediately.

Really high quality-game that could be 5 stars very easily, the art, animations, the world, like everything is 5 stars. Only the story feels a bit one-sided yet, maybe there will be more customization or variety in the future. Sometimes it builds up very slowly, very nice and sexy, and then it explodes in one scene and then it's over. It's a bit awkward, I hope there will be longer romance-routes in the future, it's also a part of the story that it is like this, so I don't know in which direction it will go. I would rate it 4 stars, but I think it will be maybe 5, and in the moment it's 4,5.

Reactions: MadHatter97

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
This was a surprise to me and I think it is a great game. I am a big fan of lesbian scenes, protagonists (all kinds, but esp D/s) and the animations, dialog, facial expressions, etc. for those scenes are really erotic. The other sex scenes are also done well. Writing is good too, plot understandable, characters have some nice dialog too. Thanks to the creators!

ZeroWitch

May 20, 2019
I seem to be stuck on charming basics where I meet Hana on the beach. Made me do it twice, now its still there to track and cant be done again.

Cryomaniac

Oct 17, 2018
Really loving the game. Came for an h-game but the plot is pretty engaging. And the amount of customizations done to the renpy engine clearly shows how much love was poured into the game. Keep up the good work!

Jan 24, 2021

CharaStudio-2023-12-24-23-38-35-Render.png

The holidays are here! After a long year, we hope you're all finding time to finally unwind a bit <3

As for us, we took the past two weeks off to do just that, which unfortunately means that there won't be a new Christmas special this year. Although, in case you haven't checked out the previous one yet, here's the ! As of today, the Mac and Android builds are also uploaded on its page.

We'll make a couple of more announcements on other topics over the next couple of days, so stay tuned!

Happy holidays <3

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
View attachment 3169003
HOW I PASS THIS I CAN'T SELECT ANY
You have finished all the events for the brother at the moment.
Go to menu (Esc) , click on Game and select sister. From that moment you will play as her.
quest system is broken i cant unlock even half of events but i have no active quests
Click on Question mark at the top of the corner during free roam. There you can choose what Event or Quest you want to mark as Active.
If you dont see anything in those options, then you have probably finished all the event for the brother. You should switch between siblings and play for other person for a bit. (same advice as above: Esc/Game)

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
You have finished all the events for the brother at the moment.
Go to menu (Esc) , click on Game and select sister. From that moment you will play as her.

Click on Question mark at the top of the corner during free roam. There you can choose what Event or Quest you want to mark as Active.
If you dont see anything in those options, then you have probably finished all the event for the brother. You should switch between siblings and play for other person for a bit. (same advice as above: Esc/Game)
i did all available quests for both characters and then wrote about that

Reactions: requiem4soul

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Kind of strange that everyone who gushes about the story never points out examples of it being great while the people who think more harshly of it provide examples..... must be a troll tactic I guess :HideThePain:

MadHatter97

Aug 11, 2019
Kind of strange that everyone who gushes about the story never points out examples of it being great while the people who think more harshly of it provide examples..... must be a troll tactic I guess :HideThePain:
I just read your review and lol. Your examples are straight up stuff you made up? Yeah, that's way better than not mentioning specific examples to praise. I just finished playing 0.4 and I still haven't found a single scene of sexual harassment that you mention. Also, most of your negative points are completely subjective (the story being utterly below average while I and many others apparently do enjoy it). The story also explains in reasonable way why the characters act the way they do, if you bother to reach the point where it's made clear. You're honestly just cringe.

Reactions: asdfjkhbjhpo

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I just read your review and lol. Your examples are straight up stuff you made up? Yeah, that's way better than not mentioning specific examples to praise. I just finished playing 0.4 and I still haven't found a single scene of sexual harassment that you mention. Also, most of your negative points are completely subjective (the story being utterly below average while I and many others apparently do enjoy it). The story also explains in reasonable way why the characters act the way they do, if you bother to reach the point where it's made clear. You're honestly just cringe.
If that is the case than report that person's review and why you are reporting it what is wrong with it.

Reactions: MadHatter97

r3l4t1v1ty

Feb 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ofc the game is not perfect, but you chose to lie instead of writing what it's flaws are?
Also, you rated this game after playing a little of one half of it and then assumed how 2nd half looks like while writing something about fmc getting double teamed that i can't remember seeing for the life of me? Are you sure that's not being a troll? Like I really have to ask, did you even read any one single word in this game or did you just watch pictures, created your own story and than said it's bad?

Also, HNY!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes