Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Screenshot_20231111_220947.jpg
What did I do wrong? I'm just stuck here...I followed the guy who post the pic and I'm pretty sure it's the same. I'm on android.

balor2018

Oct 25, 2019
The dev said he had to skip the combat and rpg elements in this current update just for everyone who didn't heard. I will check back later in a few months to check out the new features.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Does this ever move beyond "wow how am i sooooo horny after moving?!?!? Someone groped by boobs against my will i neeeeeed to get off"

this game is clearly "good" the renders and amount of options (settings) clearly show the dev cares but holy shit the opening hook missed me so hard that I am 99% sure I would strongly dislike this

Edit: going by the first "scene" no it does not

CorprealFale

Nov 20, 2018
Does this ever move beyond "wow how am i sooooo horny after moving?!?!? Someone groped by boobs against my will i neeeeeed to get off"

this game is clearly "good" the renders and amount of options (settings) clearly show the dev cares but holy shit the opening hook missed me so hard that I am 99% sure I would strongly dislike this

Edit: going by the first "scene" no it does not
It does give reasons for your complaints.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
It does give reasons for your complaints.
I know its going to give a reason because this game is clearly good enough to give one (the demons or magic or whatever) but I asked if it moved beyond the writing style that is present at the start, which is "im so attracted to random people touching me you can evn do it in puuublic~~~~""

Edit: To be clear the exact same criticisms apply for me if you replace FMC with MC and replace boobs with dick

Last edited:
Reactions: Leafar_

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Unexpected-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ahh, a new update. Looking forward to checking it out, the game has remarkably deep story telling - or at least hints at it, for now.
I did find it peculiar that both protagonists seem to have acquired rather combat-focussed powers.
I assume that will become relevant in the future (as a story point), or hint at their ancestor's past.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Unexpected [v0.4] [NR Productions] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [921 MB]
- - -

Mac [919 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Curious of the female MC twin can play as a dom ? Just entered her first scene, and well even tho I used google to help me, she still lost and and is taking the submissive role. Will I have any impact to change results in the future ? For Dominate outcomes ?

Dont really know how I feel aout the game, when the idea of twins MCs sounds nice, but theres no wincent tags or sharing. Even if there is no penatration, a bit of flirting and intimate touching/relief/foreplay/shinanagans between the twins would still be fine. It just makes it feel like a missed opportunity.

"edit" after playing both routes a little, I see whats going on here now. I just hope theres still going to be some entertaining reactions between the two of them still. Otherwise it be a little bland. I also love Transformations and Monster girls. So im actuually keen where the female twin route is going to go. Its very interesting that there are no human turn turned succubus acording to Hana, yet here she is, even if its half atm. Im curious to how this goes and if she'll become a succubus queen.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes