_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
really need an option to change mc name, and not get stuck with some japanese name that's hard to pronounce or relate to, for the guy anyway. i realize it'll mess with continuity between the two paths and stuff, maybe an option before starting either path to name both characters

Oct 14, 2018
ok as for incest i am out but definitely interested how u will avoid NTR war in this :D
Might not be that difficult. I'm assuming since they decided to go with Sandbox that the player gets to make choices along the playthrough, so in that case the people who wouldn't want to see the female twin with someone else might be able to just make choices that leads her towards being a virgin for the entirety of her life. Unless of course scripted story leads her to have sexy time with whoever. :illuminati:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kokos94

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Might not be that difficult. I'm assuming since they decided to go with Sandbox that the player gets to make choices along the playthrough, so in that case the people who wouldn't want to see the female twin with someone else might be able to just make choices that leads her towards being a virgin for the entirety of her life. Unless of course scripted story leads her to have sexy time with whoever. :illuminati:
:unsure: and what if...idk they would be fucking same person? for example femprotag will fuck male protag Lis? or another?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Hmm, there's no lesbian or gay tags so far, so unless those are planned for future updates then I doubt that would happen.
well the premise is that
Ayumu and Nemu find themselves living in a small town,
whose inhabitants act way more familiar than expected.so probably will know same more familliar persons together...

plus they attend same school....so know same ppl...

but realy why do twins when there is no incest is definitly beyond my understanding...most ppl will not be even interested in one patch of game...

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
well the premise is that
whose inhabitants act way more familiar than expected.so probably will know same more familliar persons together...

but realy why do twins when there is no incest is definitly beyond my understanding...most ppl will not be even interested in one patch of game...
Exactly
B9A37C10-32B8-4F52-A623-78F83AFC84AD.gif

Oct 14, 2018
well the premise is that

My guess would be that NR Productions just aren't into incest.
Their reasoning for the twins is probably just to have the dual-protagonist aspect, not for incest reasons.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
M/F protags without incest. Let's see how many pages will it take for the local betaboi club founding members to drive these devs off the site.

To the developers: welcome, stick to your vision. Enjoy the bumpy ride for what it's worth.
i am not sure if this talking or lack of patrons drive them off the site/developing, but yep they should stick their vision (if there is one)

Oct 14, 2018
i am not sure if this talking or lack of patrons drive them off the site/developing, but yep they should stick their vision (if there is one)
I agree, having people force them to go with certain kinks that they might not be into will just harm the quality of the game, if they have to work on and add stuff into their game that they don't like, it's just not gonna have the passion.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You can expect the unexpected in our game, but there is no NTR or incest planned.
So each MC is going to have their own LI to follow and in no way are they going to fuck with the LI of the other?

Both main characters are playable in the same playthrough, and you can switch between the stories while in the free roam mode. There is no abrupt perspective shifting.
Is it necessary to follow the perspective of the Female Mc to understand the story, or if some player is not interested in playing as a female, nothing important is lost for the plot? (or is it one of those where it is mandatory to follow both perspectives to understand everything)

Reactions: lahif

Lethan

Nov 16, 2021
Mildly saddened that the (t)wincest is not planned, but should make for an interesting game if the game is truely all rounded, allowing for Homointeractions of both gendered protagonists. Found it to be very short, but if the foundation patch is any indication of what's to come. One to watch!

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Seems like a good concept, the dual twins is my worry, being in the same town they are bound to interact with the same characters and saying no to traits already that would make sense if your playing as twins might make it harder to expand the game in a positive way at times,
Might wait for a few updates to see how it evolves and other tags that get added before looking at playing or supporting the Patreon.

Either way good luck with it all, hope it goes well

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's a tragedy that twincest isn't planned. This is probably the worst piece of news since 9/11. You can't dangle that carrot in front of people's faces and not give them any pay off.
Also it isn't NTR since she's apparently not a LI of the MMC, but if the sister gets dicked I promise you people are gonna be screaming NTR anyway. Just go with the dark side, make her his "twin roomate" and let some "random degenerate" make a patch :devilish:

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes