Nov 21, 2022
Both main characters are playable in the same playthrough, and you can switch between the stories while in the free roam mode. There is no abrupt perspective shifting.
My personal problem isn't the fact the shift could be abrupt but rather that I'd rather stick to one perspective all the way through but that sounds like it's not going to be an option

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
No romance with the sister so Is it possible to avoid the sister perspective altogether?

billzechs

Jun 22, 2019
Seems pretty good so far. I really like the two main character setup and look forward to seeing how this progresses.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Please, please, please, rethink the no incest planned idea. I would be willing to bet that at least 90% of the perverts here would love to see incest in this wonderful game. It is, I would think to be the ultimate fetish. I see groping is tagged, how about molestation? Following this game.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Please, please, please, rethink the no incest planned idea. I would be willing to bet that at least 90% of the perverts here would love to see incest in this wonderful game. It is, I would think to be the ultimate fetish. I see groping is tagged, how about molestation? Following this game.
i dont think that it would end good when there is (as dev sayed) minimaly 5 dicks prepared for FMC...

:unsure: but who know

Reactions: Leafar_

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
Thanks for giving the answer the dev hasn't. See y'all somewhere else. I don't play VNs to watch dudes getting laid, no offense to anyone but a game where you're playing a character getting dicked a whole bunch sounds kinda gay.
Except that you don't have to play the female at all, from the sounds of it, but you do you, man. From the sounds of it you can stick to solely one perspective the whole time and get the whole story.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Except that you don't have to play the female at all, from the sounds of it, but you do you, man. From the sounds of it you can stick to solely one perspective the whole time and get the whole story.
u can choose in free roam i think from what i readed.... so the mains story probably not...

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
u can choose in free roam i think from what i readed....
Yes. And the scenes in between the free roam sections (so far) are from the perspective of whatever character you picked. Of course, there's only one 'scene' that's done from both sides, so it's hard to tell if that's what's going to happen all the way through, but so far it looks like (other than people bitching about the two MC's not getting to lay each other), you can avoid one side entirely and get the same main events and that'll cancel out a lot of people's issues about having a FMC alongside the MMC.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Yes. And the scenes in between the free roam sections (so far) are from the perspective of whatever character you picked. Of course, there's only one 'scene' that's done from both sides, so it's hard to tell if that's what's going to happen all the way through, but so far it looks like (other than people bitching about the two MC's not getting to lay each other), you can avoid one side entirely and get the same main events and that'll cancel out a lot of people's issues about having a FMC alongside the MMC.
well i understand that ppl cause this is not exactly new concept (two protag game even close family) and they can predict how it will go cause already saw that...
i can aggree that u can avoid that...but only because it is first release and story practicaly started...more and more content and it will be dificould to avoid some things and do storywise continuation

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
Wouldn't really be difficult if all the sex is kept to the romance options, which are going to be separate anyway. Or rather, if the only sex that's in the main story isn't between either MC so you don't have to worry about missing something with one MC or the other.

But most likely the first option.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Wouldn't really be difficult if all the sex is kept to the romance options, which are going to be separate anyway. Or rather, if the only sex that's in the main story isn't between either MC so you don't have to worry about missing something with one MC or the other.

But most likely the first option.
or there will not be sex at all....:D

but that probably dont happen when dev sayed that it will be fuckfest....

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
While some events to overlap between the stories you may choose to play only one side of the story and you will be able to understand everything.
I would be interested to know if playing her route you can prevent the FMC from having sex with anyone. My intention is to play both stories, but if I can't choose which LIs I'm interested in (in both cases), totally preventing the scenes with the FMC, then I guess my interest in the game is none.

Reactions: Leafar_
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes