BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't care if her gameplay is avoidable, I care that her gameplay is a cockfest. Giving a male AVN protagonist a super hot twin sister and then giving her 5 dicks to get passed around with is like giving your kid a Ferrari for his 16th birthday and then telling him only his friends are allowed to drive it. Not having incest is bad enough, passing her to everyone else is just salt on the wound. Besides if I'm just going to ignore half of the game then I might as well ignore the rest of it too.
From what the Dev has said on Discord, the FMC scenes happen, whether you see them or not (possibly in the future there will be an option to skip them and not see them, but they will continue to happen, an option that I don't see how useful is). So I guess I'll put the game into the ignore list.

If the dev ever decide to make the FMC scenes avoidable in the future, I might give the game a try.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It's a tragedy that twincest isn't planned. This is probably the worst piece of news since 9/11. You can't dangle that carrot in front of people's faces and not give them any pay off.
Also it isn't NTR since she's apparently not a LI of the MMC, but if the sister gets dicked I promise you people are gonna be screaming NTR anyway. Just go with the dark side, make her his "twin roomate" and let some "random degenerate" make a patch :devilish:
Well it will be NTR for them since they see them as an LI.... adding in a twin and then having them get dicked by anyone but MC.... is kinda a fucked move tbh. Just make a separate game with a female protag at that point.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Please, please, please, rethink the no incest planned idea. I would be willing to bet that at least 90% of the perverts here would love to see incest in this wonderful game. It is, I would think to be the ultimate fetish. I see groping is tagged, how about molestation? Following this game.
YOu wanna fuck the LI that has a reverse-harem? just find a game that has twins written well my dude... don't hope that this one will because even IF it does... it would then have twincest NTR where MC gets the sloppy twin seconds after she been fucking 5 other guys.... although if that floats your boat then by all means enjoy.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well it will be NTR for them since they see them as an LI.... adding in a twin and then having them get dicked by anyone but MC.... is kinda a fucked move tbh. Just make a separate game with a female protag at that point.
The fact that the MC's sister is fucking at least 5 guys and you really can't avoid it is a huge turn down.

YOu wanna fuck the LI that has a reverse-harem? just find a game that has twins written well my dude... don't hope that this one will because even IF it does... it would then have twincest NTR where MC gets the sloppy twin seconds after she been fucking 5 other guys.... although if that floats your boat then by all means enjoy.
Certainly with this approach I understand that the MC doesn't touch his sister even with a stick.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
From what the Dev has said on Discord, the FMC scenes happen, whether you see them or not (possibly in the future there will be an option to skip them and not see them, but they will continue to happen, an option that I don't see how useful is). So I guess I'll put the game into the ignore list.

If the dev ever decide to make the FMC scenes avoidable in the future, I might give the game a try.
I didn't have the time to play the game yet but, if that is true then I am out. I am not the biggest fan of games with female mcs and if the sex scenes and love interests with the female mc aren't avoidable then it's not for me. Kind of sucks because it looks really good for a kk game but we can't win them all :LUL:. Good luck to the dev!

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
But let's be real, if you've been on this forum since 2018 and playing these games, you're probably not crushing puss on a daily basis.
I'm not the one writing goddamn essays about how there being a FMC who gets some action has already RUINED FOREVER the entire game you know. And projecting my opinions as some kind of universal gold standard.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I triggered the party event. How do I do anything else?
I have played both MC's and got the message about this being all for Nemu.
Events I have not triggered but that are listed in events.
The art club
The map
Coffee girls and tails
Gamers with benifits

Are they in game yet? If so how do I trigger them? As of now I have three locations open School,Tamiko's,and home.

NR Productions

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
The art club
The map
Coffee girls and tails
Gamers with benifits

Are they in game yet? If so how do I trigger them? As of now I have three locations open School,Tamiko's,and home.
Those events will come in the next update, it says in event tracker in sadnbox

NR Productions

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
The art club
The map
Coffee girls and tails
Gamers with benifits

also, some locations are locked even for now because there is no content in them, they will be unlocked in the next update as well, where you will be able to see a introduction to them and unlock sandbox content for them.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Unexpected [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 310mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Petani_online
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes