BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Some sex scenes are essential to the story, so there is really no way we can make an option for them not to happen, this is a story driven game and sex scenes are the part of the story, not just something that happens as a bonus content. The game is just not designed to allow something core to the story to not happen. Good luck to you too, and thanks for engaging in this thread.
I'm more concerned about having sex scenes that I don't want (whether I see them or not) with the MC than the fact that I have to have sex scenes of the sister with different guys.

But it's your game, and if that's how you see the story, then fine. I'm sure there are people who like it.

Reactions: Angelcrush

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Can we let NR Productions create the game just like how they want to, without any of the all-knowing, all-wise, all-correct members advicing (or rather telling) them what to do and what not to do?

Even if this project is not going to be a commercial success, I am pretty sure that NR Productions will learn a lot from their first attempt. At least, this game offers something different (and unique) when it boils down to the male, female, multiple protagonist genre. Sure some will like it while others hate it, just like any other games. There is no single game that all players like and not hate.

Either you provide constructive feedbacks or criticisms (which will benefit the game) or just peacefully move on. Avoid posting monologue describing your opinions, likes and wishes because clearly this game (or any game for that matter) are not made specifically tailored to someone personal criterias (except maybe the developer of course) in the first place. Cheers.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...i dont know why this game was in my download folder because i'm not interested in the boys story, but after playing nemu it looks like i dont really need to play his story and the art is very nice. However, the last scene was a critical reminder, nice art is not enough.
So i need to ask if there will be a lesbian route for nemu.

Jun 6, 2022
Hmm...i dont know why this game was in my download folder because i'm not interested in the boys story, but after playing nemu it looks like i dont really need to play his story and the art is very nice. However, the last scene was a critical reminder, nice art is not enough.
based on previous comments , i'd say no, nemu is going to bang 5 guys and have obligatory scenes. a pity.

NR Productions

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Nemu route will be bi, some of her hetero scenes will be optional but some won't (those will still be skippable).

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and acondo

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont understand...if you already plan to make the sex skipable, why only this and not the whole scenes? Then you have a lesbian route, just by placing the skip button earlier. Just saying, i cant play a dickhunter and the banner shows many appetizing girls :cry:

Jun 6, 2022
I dont understand...if you already plan to make the sex skipable, why only this and not the whole scenes? Then you have a lesbian route, just by placing the skip button earlier. Just saying, i cant play a dickhunter and the banner shows many appetizing girls :cry:
a lesbian route needs the straight scenes to be "avoidable" not "skipable" skipable just means we don't see it but it still happens.
Anyway better not to waste time, good luck to the dev.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Believe me, noone on this planet hates hetero scenes more than me. Point is, if you skip only the sex scene you still know it happens because the whole context says it happens, but if you can skip the the context too it is fully avoided. Thats what i'm talking about ^^

Jun 6, 2022
Believe me, noone on this planet hates hetero scenes more than me. Point is, if you skip only the sex scene you still know it happens because the whole context says it happens, but if you can skip the the context too it is fully avoided. Thats what i'm talking about ^^
not necessarily, it depends a lot on how it is implemented in the story, for example if it is with a random guy that we will never see him again it may not be mentioned later, but if it is with someone "important" for the story it may be mentioned later by some characters, since the scene did happen after all.

skipping content is never the "ideal", the ideal is that it can be avoided, so that it will have never happened.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Sure, the skip must always be placed before anything leads to, remembers or mentions sex. But except for rape, blackmail and pregnancy sex is never story relevant.

Right. Perfect games dont even have any dicks to choose or avoid ^^

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
As far as I know it is simply skippable, from what I have interpreted there will continue to be references to what has happened and the guys will act accordingly. The fact is, you simply won't have seen it, but you will still be hearing about it.

To me, what really makes me have no interest in the game is the lack of romance. As far as I know, both MCs (boy and girl) aren't going to establish any kind of romantic relationship with the respective LIs, so for that reason alone I don't find any interest in the game.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
As far as I know it is simply skippable, from what I have interpreted there will continue to be references to what has happened and the guys will act accordingly. The fact is, you simply won't have seen it, but you will still be hearing about it.

To me, what really makes me have no interest in the game is the lack of romance. As far as I know, both MCs (boy and girl) aren't going to establish any kind of romantic relationship with the respective LIs, so for that reason alone I don't find any interest in the game.
Damn really

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
I see all the people complaining that LI's may be sleeping with one MC over the other and getting all offended over it..

The dev is literally called NTR Productions... what are you expecting.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The fact there's not NTR and you can play each character individually and understand the story means the MMC and FMC likely have their own set of LI's to pursue, if the FMC indeed has any at all. IF -- and only IF -- they (for some reason) so share the same LI's, the fact there's no NTR being claimed means the sex is completely seperate from the main story and if you romance the same girls with both characters they'll not acknowledge they're with the other MC and no 'conflict' will come from it.
If anything it'd actually be a really fun and unique mechanic for your two MCs to 'fight' over a love interest.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes