balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Can we let NR Productions create the game just like how they want to, without any of the all-knowing, all-wise, all-correct members advicing (or rather telling) them what to do and what not to do?
It's inevitable that the people who bitch the most are the ones whose insecurities are so consistently catered to that they begin to feel entitled to always having everything their way. This isn't dolans; if you're too picky to eat what the chef cooks then leave the restaurant.

The help I'm being cucked crowd is always so aggressively not-helpful with their criticisms that we have an absurd situation here where guys are bitching that that one protagonist is being cucked by another in a game where there they have no interest in each other. Yes, we've come to "help I'm cucking myself with myself".

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
It's inevitable that the people who bitch the most are the ones whose insecurities are so consistently catered to that they begin to feel entitled to always having everything their way.
If you keep your IQ at room temperaure you should buy a heater...
I want my female protagonist lesbian because i am lesbian myself. I dont have any insecurities, i just find dicks disgusting and want to avoid them. Needless to say i dont want to play the male protagonist at all and give a fuck about the girls having fun with each other, but i dont want cumdumps.

The dev is literally called NTR Productions... what are you expecting.
The game is literally called unexpected...so i dont expect something less obvious ^^

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
The difficulty for the minigames in the christmas special are very inconsistent.....
For the blonde its near impossible to reach the final picture while the 2 others are super easy to get over 300 points :WaitWhat:
The frame lag when they do remove a piece of clothing and a present instantly falls down :FacePalm:

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
If you keep your IQ at room temperaure you should buy a heater...
I want my female protagonist lesbian because i am lesbian myself. I dont have any insecurities, i just find dicks disgusting and want to avoid them. Needless to say i dont want to play the male protagonist at all and give a fuck about the girls having fun with each other, but i dont want cumdumps.
You're coming at it from a different angle but you're also trying to point to the cheese on your burger and ask if they could hold the buns, the other toppings, the protein - and oh, could it be fondue instead.

I get where you're coming from; when you're -not- The Default you often have to compromise. More often than not you'll get a stupid interpretation of what you're looking for, too. But in this game there's clearly meant to be a story and removing all mention of all things hetero would cause it to no longer make sense. Here you're either going to have to play it for the parts you like or move on to something that's more in line with what you want.

NR Productions

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
The difficulty for the minigames in the christmas special are very inconsistent.....
For the blonde its near impossible to reach the final picture while the 2 others are super easy to get over 300 points :WaitWhat:
The frame lag when they do remove a piece of clothing and a present instantly falls down :FacePalm:
The speed of the minigame is, for some reason, affected by the refresh rate of your display, so playing on a 144hz screen will make it significantly faster than it is on a 60hz. If you want to temporarily change the refresh rate, you should be able to do so in your pc's display settings. Also, the minigame is made to be slightly different for each of the girls. We'll adjust the difficulty in a patch according to feedback.
The freeze when a piece of clothing is removed is intentionally there.
Thanks for trying the Christmas special!

Last edited:
Reactions: MrTrue

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
The speed of the minigame is, for some reason, affected by the refresh rate of your display, so playing on a 144hz screen will make it significantly faster than it is on a 60hz. If you want to temporarily change the refresh rate, you should be able to do so in your pc's display settings. Also, the minigame is made to be slightly different for each of the girls. We'll adjust the difficulty in a patch according to feedback.
The freeze when a piece of clothing is removed is intentionally there.
Thanks for trying the Christmas special!
I play on a 280hz monitor :HideThePain: I figured it would be FPS based and that I would have to cap my FPS somehow if I wanted to make it easier....but yeah I managed to complete it after a solid 30+ tries after completing the other 2 at around 2nd-3rd try.
Im just way too tryhard to walk away from it and not complete it after I started it. It was going scary fast after the 250 point mark on all 3.
Solid update nontheless! Thank you for the hardest challenge I faced in a game in a long time :LUL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: NR Productions

NR Productions

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I play on a 280hz monitor :HideThePain: I figured it would be FPS based and that I would have to cap my FPS somehow if I wanted to make it easier....but yeah I managed to complete it after a solid 30+ tries after completing the other 2 at around 2nd-3rd try.
Im just way too tryhard to walk away from it and not complete it after I started it. It was going scary fast after the 250 point mark on all 3.
Solid update nontheless! Thank you for the hardest challenge I faced in a game in a long time :LUL:
I had a pretty hard time doing it on a 144hz one, so I cant even imagine what it was like on a 280hz xD
Grats for actually pulling it off

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
I'm not the one writing goddamn essays about how there being a FMC who gets some action has already RUINED FOREVER the entire game you know. And projecting my opinions as some kind of universal gold standard.
well said bro most just project their preferences no matter what the developer wants you are supposed to support the game or not... but wanting to change things to be the way you want is pathetic considering they only know how to complain about NTR (which there is not) and they are afraid that there is another dick in the game

Reactions: Shadowen

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
I personally liked the game, I'm looking forward to seeing how it evolves, a tip for the developers that seems to be two, make the game you want, accept the suggestions and criticism you want but don't feel obligated to make changes you don't want, in the long road you will only burn yourself and they will not want to continue
I'm personally looking forward to seeing if both characters will have love interests...

Last edited:

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
While some events to overlap between the stories you may choose to play only one side of the story and you will be able to understand everything.
So just to be clear are they sharing LI's or are they completely seperate? i just started and tried both storylines to the introduction of Hana and since each answers the door in their respective story it feels like they shared LI, not NTR just that each has their own story, but LI's are shared. So if playing as Female then Nemi has the LI's and Ayumi is not involved with them and vice versa. Is that correct?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I personally liked the game, I'm looking forward to seeing how it evolves, a tip for the developers that seems to be two, make the game you want, accept the suggestions and criticism you want but don't feel obligated to make changes you don't want, in the long road you will only burn yourself and they will not want to continue
I'm personally looking forward to seeing if both characters will have love interests...
Personally if the MCs end up having a romantic relationship with their respective LIs, then the game might interest me. If there is no romance the game will not interest me. Since in principle the Dev has said that there will be no romance, then the game isn't for me.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You're coming at it from a different angle but you're also trying to point to the cheese on your burger and ask if they could hold the buns, the other toppings, the protein - and oh, could it be fondue instead.

I get where you're coming from; when you're -not- The Default you often have to compromise. More often than not you'll get a stupid interpretation of what you're looking for, too. But in this game there's clearly meant to be a story and removing all mention of all things hetero would cause it to no longer make sense. Here you're either going to have to play it for the parts you like or move on to something that's more in line with what you want.
It must be nice to see what you want to see instead of the plain reality. I never asked for more lesbian content, a switch of focus or anything else, i just asked to make planned content avoidable.
I honestly dont understand why any dev who wants to earn money would try to force sex scenes of any kind...force hetero stuff and you lose the lesbian audience, force ntr stuff and you lose the harem audience, force loli stuff and you lose the tasteless audience, force lesbian scenes an and you lose the fanatic heteros, force gay scenes and you lose most of the heteros and most lesbians...whatever sex content you force, you will lose whole groups of supporters because of it, but if you make sex avoidable/optional, the game is for everyone who likes the story and the art and the support will grow significantly.

I dont know renpy from the inside, but even DOS batch files could handle choices and consequences with "if" and "else". And considering the fact the game is pretty much at the beginning there is not even a need to work backwards, except for the masturbation scene (could even be the ideal route start with a simple "think about girls" or "think about boys" or "think abot both" choice to save the players preference right away) in the end nothing happend so far.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
It must be nice to see what you want to see instead of the plain reality. I never asked for more lesbian content, a switch of focus or anything else, i just asked to make planned content avoidable.
I honestly dont understand why any dev who wants to earn money would try to force sex scenes of any kind...force hetero stuff and you lose the lesbian audience, force ntr stuff and you lose the harem audience, force loli stuff and you lose the tasteless audience, force lesbian scenes an and you lose the fanatic heteros, force gay scenes and you lose most of the heteros and most lesbians...whatever sex content you force, you will lose whole groups of supporters because of it, but if you make sex avoidable/optional, the game is for everyone who likes the story and the art and the support will grow significantly.

I dont know renpy from the inside, but even DOS batch files could handle choices and consequences with "if" and "else". And considering the fact the game is pretty much at the beginning there is not even a need to work backwards, except for the masturbation scene (could even be the ideal route start with a simple "think about girls" or "think about boys" or "think abot both" choice to save the players preference right away) in the end nothing happend so far.
I agree i think any sex scene that doesn't involve MC should be a choice the player makes to see it or not see it and if there is multiple Protag then you only see the ones your playing as. Also i'd like to throw in if you have 3somes you should beable to make a choice how they interact with each other.

Reactions: Abagofbabies

NR Productions

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
So just to be clear are they sharing LI's or are they completely seperate? i just started and tried both storylines to the introduction of Hana and since each answers the door in their respective story it feels like they shared LI, not NTR just that each has their own story, but LI's are shared. So if playing as Female then Nemi has the LI's and Ayumi is not involved with them and vice versa. Is that correct?
Both characters' storylines are in the same timeline, and in both it's Ayumu who answers the door first, while Nemu comes a bit later. Hence, anything that happens in one storyline is happening in the other one too, albeit offscreen. NTR would imply that the player character is in a relationship with another character, and then getting cucked, which we won't be making in this game. If we do happen to make some twists in the story that go along those lines, it will be an optional branch and much further down the line.

NR Productions

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Personally if the MCs end up having a romantic relationship with their respective LIs, then the game might interest me. If there is no romance the game will not interest me. Since in principle the Dev has said that there will be no romance, then the game isn't for me.
Although romance isn't the focus of our game, the arcs of some of the characters will involve an option to actually get into a relationship with them. We'll implement this over time and it will be done differently depending on the character in question.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

NR Productions

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022

While it would be nice if we could make everything optional, doing so would force us to make the sex scenes less integral in the actual story we are trying to make. Some content will be optional, but anything that's directly connected to the main story won't be, since it's impossible for it to be. Larger branching in the story will only start happening much further down the line, when we are close enough to the end to actually manage all those branches.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
I like soft romance stories, so I understand what you mean, but who knows how the game will evolve?

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes