BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Although romance isn't the focus of our game, the arcs of some of the characters will involve an option to actually get into a relationship with them. We'll implement this over time and it will be done differently depending on the character in question.
Ok, so will MCs have the chance to romance multiple LIs at the same time?

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
It must be nice to see what you want to see instead of the plain reality. I never asked for more lesbian content, a switch of focus or anything else, i just asked to make planned content avoidable.
I honestly dont understand why any dev who wants to earn money would try to force sex scenes of any kind...force hetero stuff and you lose the lesbian audience, force ntr stuff and you lose the harem audience, force loli stuff and you lose the tasteless audience, force lesbian scenes an and you lose the fanatic heteros, force gay scenes and you lose most of the heteros and most lesbians...whatever sex content you force, you will lose whole groups of supporters because of it, but if you make sex avoidable/optional, the game is for everyone who likes the story and the art and the support will grow significantly.
That kind of thinking leads to formulaic tripe that's too afraid to color outside the lines to do anything that isn't a safe pandering to some demo or another. We get more than enough of that with mainstream corporate stuff; indie works should be able to do as they like. In plainer language this time: this is meant to be a dual protagonist story, so wanting the option to play it as an exclusively female protagonist one, and further as strictly homo, is asking it to be something related to but much different from what it is. There are plenty of ideas for choices on one side affecting the other that can make this game a unique draw onto itself as opposed to half-heartedly trying to court the picky eaters out there.

Reactions: MadHatter97

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
Both characters' storylines are in the same timeline, and in both it's Ayumu who answers the door first, while Nemu comes a bit later. Hence, anything that happens in one storyline is happening in the other one too, albeit offscreen. NTR would imply that the player character is in a relationship with another character, and then getting cucked, which we won't be making in this game. If we do happen to make some twists in the story that go along those lines, it will be an optional branch and much further down the line.
So is this saying that LIs will have sex with Ayumu but will also have sex with Nemu on his storyline?
Also would just like to point that's not how NTR works on this site at least. Just because they are not in a relationship doesn't mean it can't be NTR.

Last edited:

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
So is this saying that LIs will have sex with Ayumu but will also have sex with Nemu on his storyline?
Also would just like to point that's not how NTR works on this site at least. Just because they are not in a relationship doesn't mean it can't be NTR.
NTR is cheating, so you're supposed to be in a relationship and be cheated to call it NTR. Also, the people who say they "hate" the NTR are hypocrites, they are the first to love games where you steal a boy's girlfriend or someone's mother, they don't complain but when it's the MC who can suffer that, they get angry, so it's better not to listen to them

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
NTR is cheating, so you're supposed to be in a relationship and be cheated to call it NTR. Also, the people who say they "hate" the NTR are hypocrites, they are the first to love games where you steal a boy's girlfriend or someone's mother, they don't complain but when it's the MC who can suffer that, they get angry, so it's better not to listen to them
than most ppl are hypocrytes...:)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Personally, I don't like the MC stealing people's girlfriends, unless those people are jerks.

Also, quite a few people like to play immersively, that is, as if the MC and himself were the same person. Therefore, from that perspective it is much more reasonable that they prefer to be "hypocrites" and prevent things from happening to them that they don't care about happening to others.

I like harem games with romance, and I tend to play immersively, so NTR is one of my dislikes. And the truth is that I'm not going to change my tastes because someone thinks that it's hypocritical to have those tastes.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Personally, I don't like the MC stealing people's girlfriends, unless those people are jerks.

Also, quite a few people like to play immersively, that is, as if the MC and himself were the same person. Therefore, from that perspective it is much more reasonable that they prefer to be "hypocrites" and prevent things from happening to them that they don't care about happening to others.

I like harem games with romance, and I tend to play immersively, so NTR is one of my dislikes. And the truth is that I'm not going to change my tastes because someone thinks that it's hypocritical to have those tastes.
The problem is not your taste, it's that people, despite being like that, try to want to talk about principles, that it's bad for a girl to have a partner and that it's bad for her to have sex because that makes her a bitch. the immersion is something normal I am not going to say that it is bad or good, It's just the way you feel about the game and how you want to play it.
So Just as you have your tastes, the developers also have them, so trying to impose things is not the most honest thing to do, especially when you try to talk about your tastes and criticize others.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The problem is not your taste, it's that people, despite being like that, try to want to talk about principles, that it's bad for a girl to have a partner and that it's bad for her to have sex because that makes her a bitch. the immersion is something normal I am not going to say that it is bad or good, It's just the way you feel about the game and how you want to play it.
So Just as you have your tastes, the developers also have them, so trying to impose things is not the most honest thing to do, especially when you try to talk about your tastes and criticize others.
I don't know if you were talking about this, but since it's something that has been discussed. In my case I don't find it problematic that the FMC has several LIs (I suppose that apart from the 5 confirmed guys it's possible that some girls are too). In reality, the fact that there are two protagonists is a bigger problem than this; however, if they don't share LIs (as I think the Dev has already said) and we add that one is male and one is female, then I have fewer problems with the multiple protagonists tag.

Personally I prefer that the LIs of the MMC only have sexual relations with him (but I can accept that the LIs have sex between each other, since I assume that they will all be female, and I guess it's the only sex outside those with the MC that I conceive of as acceptable). Regarding the FMC, I also prefer that the LIs only have sex with her (unless there are multiple women, to whom I apply the same restrictions as to MMC LIs). It may seem strange, but it's a matter of point of view: If we talk about each of them having their "harem", I think they should both work under the same principles (no gay sex is one of them)

That being said, I have to point out that lesbian sex is not to my liking, as I find it boring. If I can prevent it from happening (or avoid seeing it), I do, but as long as it's not NTR, I accept it even if I can't avoid or skip it.

Last edited:

celtaylo

Oct 8, 2020
I like it a lot so far, but it's not far enough along for a review yet.

-Great use of KK models, with some obvious touching up and bespoke animations in play
-Fantastic UI for the actual fuckin' scene that's in this release
-Well written, well paced, and some cool ideas to set it apart with the perspective swapping

Only downsides I can see so far is that there's not a huge amount there - I'm assuming that the Christmas special is sort of a sneak preview of the presentation of further on into the main game, and that's really encouraging. Really my only issue is that there isn't enough of it yet.

Specifically, I think they've got a clear vision of the game and where to take it, and I'm really hoping that the... very specific demands being levied by folks in this thread don't have a chance to derail it. Better that the dev makes something they're passionate about rather than mutate it into something that pleases nobody in the hopes of chasing the dragon of f95 posters' approval!

• Red Heart
Reactions: NR Productions

ploper26

Mar 15, 2019
Ok, I'm interested. The concept is cool, and the execution holds up. Can't wait to see the next updates.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Unexpected-NRPRODUCTIONS-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Curious, been a while since I've checked this thread.

If we choose to play the Male MC, can we avoid the the scenes involving the FMC? (She isn't an LI, so I don't really want to watch her do anything with anyone lol)

Reactions: Abagofbabies

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Are any LIs going to be shared among the paths? Judging from what I've read it looks like the developer is ducking this question. If you're just not sure, that's cool.

NR Productions

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Are any LIs going to be shared among the paths? Judging from what I've read it looks like the developer is ducking this question. If you're just not sure, that's cool.
While some overlap is likely, we might make those instances purely optional. Too soon to say for sure yet.

Reactions: ugz2

NR Productions

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Curious, been a while since I've checked this thread.

If we choose to play the Male MC, can we avoid the the scenes involving the FMC? (She isn't an LI, so I don't really want to watch her do anything with anyone lol)
While that would mean missing out on a lot of content, as well as some cross character choice systems which will be implemented soon, you can choose to play only one of the main characters.

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
While some overlap is likely, we might make those instances purely optional. Too soon to say for sure yet.
Thank you. In hindsight that came off rough, I played both paths thus far and enjoyed what's there, think it's sharp. But I'm probably going to stick to the male moving forward and if both routes are canon I just wanted to know if LIs are going to be unavoidably sleeping with the other protag and without knowing.

Reactions: NR Productions

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
While that would mean missing out on a lot of content, as well as some cross character choice systems which will be implemented soon, you can choose to play only one of the main characters.
Suppose I could also run the females route and just ignore all her LI's, assuming we can actually keep her single.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
So based on this if I'm not interested in playing both characters is there any reason for me to play this?

Reactions: Angelcrush
3.90 star(s) 16 Votes