j142536

Jan 4, 2021
"How many different sums we can get by throwing two six sided dies?",["21","36","15","12"]
For anyone playing this and wondering why there's no 11 option, the correct answer is 21 and the question should have been "combinations" instead of "sums"

abao

Mar 20, 2018
I for one look forward to the female twin getting dicked. Hopefully with the male twin present. Or better yet, have the male twin do the dicking with toys. No wee wee in boo boo = no incest eh?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
there is no incest planned.
1676437156636.png

Just joking of course if its not in your vision for the game
Real shit though, Koikatsu games don't usually impress me with the shading style, but your renders are looking cleannn
Looking forward to the development of this game, good luck devs!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NR Productions

ivanbogdanov5

May 26, 2021
I played this game, is actually pretty good. The only thing that annoys me is the fact that always when it comes to female protagonist, I find the H-scenes really akward almost every time. (i dunno about this one, i played just the release version)
I would love that this game just focus on the brother while there is incest. It doesnt seems like the game would have that turn though.
Overall I like the game, and I hope it keeps going on, is just that it doesnt fit my tastes.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So we get two twins as duel MCs (I like this idea), but theres no incest tag..... So whats the point ?

Is the twin sis at least setting up girls or throwing them under the bus for him to bang ???? Thats what I would call cultured sibling teamwork.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ben akeba

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I like what you're doing with the animations, but not sure about this dual MC thing. Its unique, I guess, but ultimately Im not sure it will be worth the drama that will inevitably arise about the possibility of incest x NTR being in the game

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
While that would mean missing out on a lot of content, as well as some cross character choice systems which will be implemented soon, you can choose to play only one of the main characters.
Yeah, well. Contrary to popular myth all guys AREN'T into lesbians, or watching them. I couldn't care less if they're going at it in the story, with or without me. I have exactly zero desire to see them. IRL or games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leafar_ and Rax7645

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
So we get two twins as duel MCs (I like this idea), but theres no incest tag..... So whats the point ?

Is the twin sis at least setting up girls or throwing them under the bus for him to bang ???? Thats what I would call cultured sibling teamwork.
Pretty sure the protagonists are twins for the sole purpose of setting up a multi protag game. Which I'm personally not a fan of that reason but maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I like what you're doing with the animations, but not sure about this dual MC thing. Its unique, I guess, but ultimately Im not sure it will be worth the drama that will inevitably arise about the possibility of incest x NTR being in the game
At least Dev is forward with the fact that it is a NTR game.

Vax Morale

Dec 26, 2022
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ overlapping Lis without incest, so Sis is banging the LI while MC sits in the corner and jacks off to it, sounds like a cuck thing to me
Must have missed the overlapping LIs comment. Yeah if that's not optional then that's a definite no. And also one of my main problems with multi protag games.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes