BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not the one writing goddamn essays about how there being a FMC who gets some action has already RUINED FOREVER the entire game you know. And projecting my opinions as some kind of universal gold standard.
Well, I personally don't care if the second MC is a man or a woman, in both cases I don't want him/her to have sex scenes: For me the MC is one, and I prefer him/her to be the only one who has sex scenes with LIs. Being that this game has male and female protagonists, the MC in my case is the male. Not being able to avoid the scenes with the second MC (male or female) really annoys me.

Actually, if each of the protagonists had a different game (even if it was interrelated) things, at least in my opinion, would change.

I'm not against a female protagonist having a harem (or reverse harem as they say around here), but I like to play as if I'm the MC, and it makes me only want to identify with one in each game, having two protagonists makes that I have to choose who I think of as "I am", and I'd rather identify with the male protagonist than with the female protagonist. Other than that, it might not be entirely logical, but I don't like the "secondary" MC having sex scenes, as I just feel it takes away the role I want the "main" MC to have.

For this reason, in my opinion, the fact that the sister has to have unavoidable sexual relations with other guys is really frustrating.

Jan 7, 2019
I'm not the one writing goddamn essays about how there being a FMC who gets some action has already RUINED FOREVER the entire game you know. And projecting my opinions as some kind of universal gold standard.
It also means that each Mc will get smaller updates to there story that is why many hate Muli Mc's in one game as it takes away content and the devs time from making the update that there supporters are paying them for how would you like to pay 20 dollars a month for 5 months and get a 5 second update to the Mc your playing.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I will just say that seeing people call the female MC sloppy seconds cause she is gonna have sex with guys while the male MC the more girls the better broke the record of bullshit. I get that everyone has their fetish and all of that, but really... the double-standard didn't ring a bell?, I find it perfectly fine that someone has a harem or reverse-harem fetish, or that someone prefers a virgin interest or a slut one, but that's it.

For the rest it could be interesting interacting normally with a character that has a life, albeit I would have liked some sexual tension too and if the problem was the incest making them childhood friends would have been better.

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
Well, I personally don't care if the second MC is a man or a woman, in both cases I don't want him/her to have sex scenes: For me the MC is one, and I prefer him/her to be the only one who has sex scenes with LIs. Being that this game has male and female protagonists, the MC in my case is the male. Not being able to avoid the scenes with the second MC (male or female) really annoys me.

Actually, if each of the protagonists had a different game (even if it was interrelated) things, at least in my opinion, would change.

I'm not against a female protagonist having a harem (or reverse harem as they say around here), but I like to play as if I'm the MC, and it makes me only want to identify with one in each game, having two protagonists makes that I have to choose who I think of as "I am", and I'd rather identify with the male protagonist than with the female protagonist. Other than that, it might not be entirely logical, but I don't like the "secondary" MC having sex scenes, as I just feel it takes away the role I want the "main" MC to have.

For this reason, in my opinion, the fact that the sister has to have unavoidable sexual relations with other guys is really frustrating.
Maybe it's just me and my fetishes, but I dont' find the fact that other people have sex lives to be... a turn off? I dunno. The fact that people in the world actually interact with each other and do their own thing on their own time is interesting to me. I'm not the center of the world. I may be the center of my story, but I'm not the center of my world. People exist outside my story, and sometimes interact with me. It's inevitable.

Even more so when I don't have to care about their sexual relationships. In a VN, there's a skip feature. As long as that feature remains, I will continue to not care because anything I dont' want to read about (I.E. other relationships outside my circle if it bothers me that much) can be skipped. If images don't pop up during people talking about their sexual situations, all the better I can ignore with the skip feature. If images do pop up, I'm mad good at ignoring things (for better or worse) so I can tune out what my eyes see until I see something I care about again.

If the skip feature is removed in the future (some games take out the skip feature in their games and THAT annoys me), then I will care more.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Because for people who literally don't want to play as an FMC, or as a straight FMC, or people who were only interested in the twins tag it literally IS ruined. That's like calling NTR fans incels because they aren't enjoying a wholesome romantic harem game. No they aren't incels, what's being presented just isn't for them. Considering that this game is one day old and shoots for controversial content most discussions at this exact moment are going to be about exactly that.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Because for people who literally don't want to play as an FMC, or as a straight FMC, or people who were only interested in the twins tag it literally IS ruined. That's like calling NTR fans incels because they aren't enjoying a wholesome romantic harem game. No they aren't incels, what's being presented just isn't for them. Considering that this game is one day old and shoots for controversial content most discussions at this exact moment are going to be about exactly that.
Mate the issue with your comment is that it is simply not a game for those publics, one thing is that at the start you had only male or female MC and then suddenly the developer said "yeah well, now we have 2 MC's", but here there is no controversy, it is just a developer trying to make the game they want to make and because it doesn't have exactly what some people want they create the controversy.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Maybe it's just me and my fetishes, but I dont' find the fact that other people have sex lives to be... a turn off? I dunno. The fact that people in the world actually interact with each other and do their own thing on their own time is interesting to me. I'm not the center of the world. I may be the center of my story, but I'm not the center of my world. People exist outside my story, and sometimes interact with me. It's inevitable.

Even more so when I don't have to care about their sexual relationships. In a VN, there's a skip feature. As long as that feature remains, I will continue to not care because anything I dont' want to read about (I.E. other relationships outside my circle if it bothers me that much) can be skipped. If images don't pop up during people talking about their sexual situations, all the better I can ignore with the skip feature. If images do pop up, I'm mad good at ignoring things (for better or worse) so I can tune out what my eyes see until I see something I care about again.

If the skip feature is removed in the future (some games take out the skip feature in their games and THAT annoys me), then I will care more.
Actually, in my opinion, the "world" does revolve around the MC at his own game. This may not be the case in real life, but this is a game and therefore the rules of the real world don't have to be followed.

I'm going to point out something important: I don't care about the sex lives of the billions of people other than the MC and LIs who live in the imaginary world of the game. This includes all side characters.

The problem is that with multiple protagonists, the sex life of the various MCs does matter. But I only care about one, the MC I consider to be the main one, so he's the only one I want that has a sex life.

On the other hand, being that I like the immersion, and that I consider the real MC of the game the MMC, seeing that the sister of the same, who is a character that I like, has an extensive sex life with a lot of guys is frustrating.

EDIT:

In reality, your statement is similar to saying: It doesn't matter if the game has unavoidable NTR, the dev has given us the option of not seeing it, so everything is perfect. But in my opinion, whether I see it or not, it's still a turn down.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
In reality, your statement is similar to saying: It doesn't matter if the game has unavoidable NTR, the dev has given us the option of not seeing it, so everything is perfect. But in my opinion, whether I see it or not, it's still a turn down.
If I personally see a game that has unavoidable NTR what I do is just leave, I wouldn't be on the thread asking for it to be avoidable/optional just cause I like other tags or the art.

What I mean is that if it bothers you so much a certain aspect of the game that is a core mechanic then perhaps you are simply not the public that the game is looking for. Let me give you an example, if I was talking about what would be the perfect harem game for me do you know what I would like to focus? on harem management, dealing with jealously between girls and some risk of girls getting into lesbian relationships within the harem and losing interest on the MC.

As you can understand while this would be a concept that would fall under the harem tag it wouldn't appeal to all harem players. The same as what is happening in this game with it's concept.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If I personally see a game that has unavoidable NTR what I do is just leave, I wouldn't be on the thread asking for it to be avoidable/optional just cause I like other tags or the art.

What I mean is that if it bothers you so much a certain aspect of the game that is a core mechanic then perhaps you are simply not the public that the game is looking for. Let me give you an example, if I was talking about what would be the perfect harem game for me do you know what I would like to focus? on harem management, dealing with jealously between girls and some risk of girls getting into lesbian relationships within the harem and losing interest on the MC.

As you can understand while this would be a concept that would fall under the harem tag it wouldn't appeal to all harem players. The same as what is happening in this game with it's concept.
I'm giving my opinion, if you don't like it you can always do what you say and not read it. In fact, I'm not saying that what I think is better or worse than what someone else thinks, I'm just making it clear why the game doesn't interest me.

In fact, for the game to interest me, the change is as simple as making all the LIs, both those of the MMC and those of the FMC, optional: Let the player choose who he wants the different MCs to have a relationship with.

EDIT:

Honestly, if, for example, the MC is going to be in a relationship with a LI with femdom, just avoiding watching the scenes but having them happen anyway would also make the game uninteresting for me.

Personally, in my opinion, allowing scenes to be skipped but not avoided only works for a few things, but it doesn't work for most fetishes. My recommendation to the Dev is that if he's going to allow the scenes to be skipped, it's best to actually make them avoidables: The difference is minimal and will allow them to increase their audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rax7645

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I'm giving my opinion, if you don't like it you can always do what you say and not read it. In fact, I'm not saying that what I think is better or worse than what someone else thinks, I'm just making it clear why the game doesn't interest me.

In fact, for the game to interest me, the change is as simple as making all the LIs, both those of the MMC and those of the FMC, optional: Let the player choose who he wants the different MCs to have a relationship with.

EDIT:

Honestly, if, for example, the MC is going to be in a relationship with a LI with femdom, just avoiding watching the scenes but having them happen anyway would also make the game uninteresting for me.

Personally, in my opinion, allowing scenes to be skipped but not avoided only works for a few things, but it doesn't work for most fetishes. My recommendation to the Dev is that if he's going to allow the scenes to be skipped, it's best to actually make them avoidables: The difference is minimal and will allow them to increase their audience.
Just wanted to comment that I don't critic that you give your opinion so don't take it the wrong way. Having said that we are at a point in H game development that game creators should stop trying to be generic but try to have some uniqueness, this time it may not be appealing for you but perhaps another game will fit you like a glove and you will love it.

Reactions: The Rogue Trader

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Idem ( me too) and no run.
I've tried installing the mod and it doesn't seem to work.

Just wanted to comment that I don't critic that you give your opinion so don't take it the wrong way. Having said that we are at a point in H game development that game creators should stop trying to be generic but try to have some uniqueness, this time it may not be appealing for you but perhaps another game will fit you like a glove and you will love it.
Well, they can continue to make the game with the same idea, but giving the player the opportunity to choose if they want to have a relationship with a certain LI or not.

In general, including an option to skip certain content is of little or no use: Most people who dislike the content will want it not to happen, and those who don't dislike it, will see no reason to skip it. I actually think preventing that content from happening if the player wants it is much better.

EDIT:

In any case, I don't think it's worth continuing in this thread, so I'm going to definitely ignore the game.

NR Productions, good luck and thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatsnotveryUwU

NR Productions

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I've tried installing the mod and it doesn't seem to work.

Well, they can continue to make the game with the same idea, but giving the player the opportunity to choose if they want to have a relationship with a certain LI or not.

In general, including an option to skip certain content is of little or no use: Most people who dislike the content will want it not to happen, and those who don't dislike it, will see no reason to skip it. I actually think preventing that content from happening if the player wants it is much better.

EDIT:

In any case, I don't think it's worth continuing in this thread, so I'm going to definitely ignore the game.

NR Productions, good luck and thanks for sharing.
Some sex scenes are essential to the story, so there is really no way we can make an option for them not to happen, this is a story driven game and sex scenes are the part of the story, not just something that happens as a bonus content. The game is just not designed to allow something core to the story to not happen. Good luck to you too, and thanks for engaging in this thread.

Krystle Kris

Nov 16, 2019
I was going to say that this IS like saying NTR is unavoidable but skippable is okay.. as long as the game tells you that's a thing. You're going into the game knowing what you're getting into, so why wouldn't it be okay?

Like I said, I just have a very different way of thinking about things like this. Probably because with my kinks, I don't get to be nearly as choosy about what games I play, especially because of my kinks and the desire to play a FMC. I'm usually forced to play a game that has many things I don't like just to get to parts I do like, so I've trained myself to ignore stuff I don't like in a game in exchange for having parts I do.

I guess I'm just unlucky enough to know how to do that. Godspeed, and I wish you luck in finding good games that pertain to your exact tastes, cause god knows that I do.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
so from what im reading the game is just a giant fuckfest no story a twin sister that we cant have and she is basically a giant cock whore so yeah i aint even go give this mess of a game a try 2 mc a sister carrot dangling in our faces this game is going to abandoned before it reaches .3 too many people are pissed at the carrot and the 2 mc's. development is going to take twice as long and have dick all for content cause it'll have to be divided between the 2 so people are going to ditch the game fast

Josba

Mar 30, 2019
Though it doesn't seem to be my type of game, my dear departed mother taught me "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." So I'll say something nice...

Devs, I wanted to compliment you on your character design. Nice to see a cast with a more varied range of body types.

• Angry
Reactions: QuestionTime

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
personally...

when i'm playing a game with a female main character, i'm generally not interested in romancing guys. i get that a lot of people are, though, so i don't mind it being included.

when i'm playing a game with a male main character, i don't mind not being able to romance my family. that is something i'm often interested in, but if the dev doesn't want to write that, that's okay, i'll just enjoy what they do write.

when i'm playing a game with a male main character, i don't care how much sex anyone that isn't a love interest is having, whether they're family or not. if they're not having sex with me, then i just don't care.

that said, i can't stand not being allowed to choose which characters i'm interested in. if your vision includes not giving the player a choice and forcing scenes with 5+ characters, i'll stand up for your right to make a game like that, but i probably won't play it. forcing scenes with characters i don't like is one of the best ways to get me to drop a game.

all this is to say, devs: keep including what you want to include, and don't include what you don't want to. you don't owe your readers anything, unless perhaps if they're financially supporting you. just be aware that your vision will affect who wants to play your game in a myriad of ways, both positive and negative. good luck to you, and don't pay too much attention to the haters.

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes