VN Others Completed Unfaithful Wife: Ayano's "Netorare Report" - My gentle wife is fucking another man - [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.jpg

Overview:
A NTR visual novel. One man's beloved wife tells him about all the hot, steamy sex she's having with another man: her ex-boyfriend, whom she reconnected with at a class reunion…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-31
Release Date: 2024-07-31
Original Title: 流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 -おっとり妻&一晩ぶっ通し超肉食不倫セックス-
Aliases: Nagasare Tsuma, Ayano no "Netorare" Houkoku -Ottori Tsuma & Hitoban Buttooshi Chou Nikushoku Furin Sex-
Developer: Atelier Sakura
Publisher: Tensei Games -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (~3 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl5.jpg smpl6.jpg smpl7.jpg smpl8.jpg smpl9.jpg smpl10.jpg smpl11.jpg smpl12.jpg smpl13.jpg smpl14.jpg gif1.gif gif2.gif gif-3.gif

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
If wife's ex-bf was her first, it's not surprising why she reconnected with him. :devilish:

Last edited:

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
Professor: Let Me see you're report!.......... NANI NTR!!?!?!!!? I Promote you to be the New Professor of this Class!, Grade SSS+ Devil Trigger!.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
Atelier Sakura are to Visual Novels, what Queen be is to Animation Hentai.
Why Atelier Sakura always make NTR VN ??
Because Atelier Sakura have always made NTR VN's. Since 2012.
And their art style, lack of animations, and same plot points, haven't changed since then either.
They are to Hentai Visual Novels, what Queen Bee is to Hentai Animations: A fucking disappointment.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
what Queen Bee is to Hentai Animations: A fucking disappointment.
Only if they were a 'fucking disappointment' just because they didn't do the animation right they'd go bankrupt a long time ago.
Yet they're not only still around but seem to be doing rather well. That's all the proof you need.
Personally i rather like Queen Bee's stuff, it's always steamy. :cool::coffee:

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Only if they were a 'fucking disappointment' just because they didn't do the animation right they'd go bankrupt a long time ago.
Yet they're not only still around but seem to be doing rather well. That's all the proof you need.
Personally i rather like Queen Bee's stuff, it's always steamy. :cool::coffee:
Populairty doesnt exactly ascertain the quality, i view them ass the fastfood of h studios

RiloLaki

May 16, 2022
Oh, this is brill! Your wife tells you about how she cheated on you, you stop her so you can record her "report" on camera (telling her off camera that it's a fetish), then when she's done you divorce her cheating ass and use the recording to convince the court it was all her fault so you don't pay alimony AND you get to keep the house, kids, and everything else! Leaving her with nothing but the clothes on her back and the man she cheated with...who really doesn't want her as he's got his own wife and kids, too!

Well, depending on the state/prefecture/county/etc. - some will fork the man over no matter how much of a lying, cheating, conniving, bitch-whore your wife is and all the evidence you have against her. Do NOT get a divorce in Colorado or New York.

Reactions: N_Yah and Valmond82