HTML Abandoned Unfinished Business [v0.5.2] [Dedegaru]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Dedegaru

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
How do you get her fired?
Mess with her at night twice then follow her to the shower in the morning.

On sat/sun go outside when he is jogging at 7 or 8 am and follow him. them nudge the razor when he is showering, after that though, I'm not too sure. I seem to be stuck as well
When he is in bed you can manipulate him, just make sure it is after 1

How do you get him to go jogging? I've already gone through the event where you make him watch the news but I don't know how to get him to go and jog.
He should be jogging at the weekends in the morning

Dedegaru would you mind telling me how do I progressing corrupting james and feminizing him after corrupting sarah?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Spectacular!!!!
When we already believed that it was abandoned, an update appears !!
Hopefully we can see this game complete. Is one of the best!

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
In future updates I would like to see how the couple has sex with each other and from there two paths open in which they do not satisfy each other.
For the man there could also be the possibility that he is unfaithful to Sarah with other women. So far we have seen that he does not like that he does not pay the bills that can lead to him wanting to meet another woman. Not everything is going to be sisification xD
I believe that the gym is essential for the transformation of the physicists.

Well they are just ideas ;):)

Cerbero8

Dec 20, 2018
dld from mega -> extract -> click html -> 6 browser windows open all fail
Change the name of archive C:\...\Unfinished_Business_0.4.0\Unfinished Business\Unfinished Business 0.4.0.html for C:\...\Unfinished_Business_0.4.0\Unfinished_Business\Unfinished_Business_0.4.0.html . If there are spaces dosen't work.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Damn, this is a really cool concept, great job so far! I can't wait until there's more content!

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I found a few problems with image files not being named correctly and causing broken image links on Linux where filesystems are truly case sensitive. The author is obviously developing on Windows NTFS which preserves case on creation and ignores it on read. Also, they are probably allowing Explorer to default to hiding file extensions and need to force that to be shown. Then they will see what is going on. A number of the images look like "file.JPG" when the file URL in the html specifies "file.jpg".

I ended up getting stuck trying to get James to go out jogging and threw the html into Twine and opened up the Javascript console to see what was wrong. The variable $tvevent starts at 0 in order to have us attempt to mess with his TV viewing like we do with Sarah. There are a selection of about half a dozen channels to look at, but none of these have a "hall" passage link to allow us to mess with Sarah at the same time. Instead we have to switch him to news first, do a "nudge" (bumps $tvevent) and then switch him to sports (bumps it again), change sports type in that passage, and then do another "nudge" in there to set it to 3.

During this mess I wanted to do something with Sarah, assumed the missing "hall" link was a bug and saw the author had provided an emergency reset on the status frame to do such a thing (cementing my thought that it was indeed a bug). I used that to break away from James and the TV and had left $tvevent set to 2. There was now no way for me to know that this was the only way to corrupt James, and I was prevented from going back in his messing with the TV event to fix the problem. I had to set $tvevent back to 0 in the console and then went through the whole sequence again now knowing what I had to do.

SShivers

Jan 27, 2018
I found a few problems with image files not being named correctly and causing broken image links on Linux where filesystems are truly case sensitive. The author is obviously developing on Windows NTFS which preserves case on creation and ignores it on read. Also, they are probably allowing Explorer to default to hiding file extensions and need to force that to be shown. Then they will see what is going on. A number of the images look like "file.JPG" when the file URL in the html specifies "file.jpg".

I ended up getting stuck trying to get James to go out jogging and threw the html into Twine and opened up the Javascript console to see what was wrong. The variable $tvevent starts at 0 in order to have us attempt to mess with his TV viewing like we do with Sarah. There are a selection of about half a dozen channels to look at, but none of these have a "hall" passage link to allow us to mess with Sarah at the same time. Instead we have to switch him to news first, do a "nudge" (bumps $tvevent) and then switch him to sports (bumps it again), change sports type in that passage, and then do another "nudge" in there to set it to 3.

During this mess I wanted to do something with Sarah, assumed the missing "hall" link was a bug and saw the author had provided an emergency reset on the status frame to do such a thing (cementing my thought that it was indeed a bug). I used that to break away from James and the TV and had left $tvevent set to 2. There was now no way for me to know that this was the only way to corrupt James, and I was prevented from going back in his messing with the TV event to fix the problem. I had to set $tvevent back to 0 in the console and then went through the whole sequence again now knowing what I had to do.
That's a lot of effort you've gone through, you have my respect! :) Maybe you just helped out the dev with something he was stuck on and unable to progress because of it.

Azokin

Nov 14, 2019
Man, I've been looking for a game like this where you sissify somebody else for so long. Keep it up with the updates dev, because this game has tons of potential.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
You need to mess with him in the Livingroom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I did. It caused the game to loop, and forcing the use of the emergency hall exit. From that point on, no more interactions with James, except for pushing the razor (futile as it is)

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Oh, I did. It caused the game to loop, and forcing the use of the emergency hall exit. From that point on, no more interactions with James, except for pushing the razor (futile as it is)
Maybe you've already done this but after getting him to watch the news you have to get him to watch the sports thing and then choose the option to choose a different sport. After doing that he should go jogging during the weekends.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Maybe you've already done this but after getting him to watch the news you have to get him to watch the sports thing and then choose the option to choose a different sport. After doing that he should go jogging during the weekends.
That the thing. That option does not pop up. :)
I'll look at it again later today, to see if I might have missed it, but thrice before it didn't.

Thanks for trying to help, though. It actually is rather appreciated. :)

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes