• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

HTML Abandoned Unfinished Business [v0.5.2] [Dedegaru]

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016

• 2 new interactions with female character
  • lots of background cleaning
  • can move the ring to decrease number of rooms you need to visit

Reactions: Staimh

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Great concept, great game so far. I appreciate the early-game moves to remove some grind/improve click economy, such as the elimination of the energy system and moving the ring out of the basement. I'm hoping to see an escalating chain of public exhibitionism from Sarah! (outside with no underwear, flashing, stripping naked outside, masturbating in public, leaving the house naked, sex in public, etc.)

Reactions: Pilluah

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Interestingly different from most other games within this genre quite enjoying it as far as it goes.
I'm hoping to see a path where the MC uses the corruption of Sarah to encourage her to dominate James (quite happy if it involves blackmail/humiliation which the MC is clearly well placed to instigate).

Last edited:

La Petite Mort

Oct 3, 2020
Idk if the game broke for me or if I ran out of content but I'm in a loop ever since requesting Sarah to use plug in the shower... Game just doesn't progress any further... Nothing to do with James either since making him shave legs... If that's it then this game is a bit short (1 hour)...
---
ok i looked at the folder with pics and it seems like I have not missed much... it's simply... ...

• Haha
Reactions: DaedricLover
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes