Unfuckable female character?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I have an idea which I'll probably never have to develop about a VN centering about a single dad and his daughter where they secretly lust after another but won't fulfill their desires, so the daughter gets off by hooking her dad with her (girl)friends, colleagues etc' and having him fuck them instead.
Won't she eventually jump him when her inner horny overflows?
I think i remember reading doujinshi with somewhat similar plot.
Not a bad idea, you could make a game with this kinda teasing as the core principle. Slowburn stuff. :whistle::coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Erosoft

Jun 19, 2017
Really depends on the type of game you're making. If you are developing a sandbox-oriented game where the player is implied to be able to make sexual advances on any attractive female character, I think it is misleading from a design perspective to introduce a character that violates that principle. I would avoid it.

If your game is more on-rails and there is no assumption that the player can do as he chooses in that sense, I don't see the issue.

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
I think it's false advertising. You can make the scenes where you see the said character's scenes as Voyeur maybe? I don't think it's fair to create a character to promote the game but have no scenes in it. I would still say that it's better to use one of LI's to promote the game and use the "sister" in its advisor role as you stated. (if the character is attractive, people will ask for scenes with her regardless tho, there is no running away from it, but I'll say don't use her as poster child with no scenes)

Also, F95 and making any convo about NTR needs to be investigated, what the hell are these comments?

BCK Forge

Earthquake Enjoyer ᴄʟ
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2024
I think it's false advertising
Same, most people will take it as this. Not recommended, at least with a big role on the narrative. Tho, the most important character of my game (the one on the signature) isn't fuckable xD (YET)

dank_bonkripper79

Jan 19, 2019
Hey, everybody. I'm interested in this question: is it possible (without it being gameover for the player) to add an adult attractive female character to an adult visual novel, important to the plot but not make her a love interest? Has this been done before and, if so, how was it received by the players? How would you personally feel about having a female character important to the story but not being able to have a romance with her, given that the game features other attractive female characters who ARE a love interest.

Example: The main character has a sister who acts as a friend, advisor, or just a sister, but is NOT a love interest, hence no incest.

The sister can be replaced with a childhood friend, a coworker, a friend's girlfriend, and so on.

And a follow-up question: If an attractive female character who is NOT a love interest but is in a relationship with another male character, but their love life goes on without the player seeing it, how would you feel about that?

I know that from player to player preferences are different and tastes differ, but I'm asking each of you personally. I'd like to hear your answer.
I personally wouldn't mind some unfuckable female characters in these types of games, and even though some might complain about it being a horny Chekhov's Gun type of thing, It'll probably benefit your story to implement this. I've played a few VN's where at the first glance of a female character I could pin her as "important and fuckable", which can be immersion breaking

As well as this, it'll help you avoid a situation like I found recently playing the AVN "Eternum" where 95% of choices are just:
Option 1: Progress relationship with woman/Fuck woman
Option 2: Don't
No hate to Eternum, I still enjoyed the game while I played it

If you're worried about the reception of players to this idea however, you could make it so that certain characters are romancable/fuckable at the expense of others. This can encourage more than 1 playthrough of the game, give more weight to player choices, and develop characters by giving them varying levels of comfort with the idea of polyamory and flesh out more interpersonal relations with other characters

Last edited:

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Chloe18 Fake Family! I remember the Red Head Criminal is currently unfuckable. If the game ever starts up again, that may change ... but for now, no.