4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
any update or news?
I usually post on development progress and important updates on my patreon. So far I’m working on a new update, where Diana will actually cheat on Brian (if you make her). You will also see consequences of Brian’s actions in the present. And there will be trip to waterfall and a yacht party, which is going to be wild. More details and sneak peaks are on my patreon.

libermorgoth

Oct 2, 2018
I usually post on development progress and important updates on my patreon. So far I’m working on a new update, where Diana will actually cheat on Brian (if you make her). You will also see consequences of Brian’s actions in the present. And there will be trip to waterfall and a yacht party, which is going to be wild. More details and sneak peaks are on my patreon.
Thank you for your response. Your story is promising and exciting

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I think it appears following the player's choiches, but I don't know how I did it, I play following my route. If you want I can search a safe file first.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I checked the game again, I didn`t got it.
Can you tell me when it was or which update?
It happens during a Brian memory. Brian should respond indifferently to Alice when asked about his dates with Diana, and be nice to Alice with all of his other decisions. It will lead to a sex scene, and if Brian doesn't pull out you should get the original clip you were asking about.

Reactions: Freedom9555

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
It happens during a Brian memory. Brian should respond indifferently to Alice when asked about his dates with Diana, and be nice to Alice with all of his other decisions. It will lead to a sex scene, and if Brian doesn't pull out you should get the original clip you were asking about.
I found it now, thanks.
I almost had to repeat the hole game.

Very nice scene, that will create certain drama in the future.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes