4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Because it gives context to how they fell in love and why they're getting married. It makes the break down, or strengthening, of their marriage have meaning.

I will agree that having choices in the flashbacks you can fail and cause a restart is an odd choice. There should be some effect in the present based on these flashbacks. A reminder to Diana why she is marrying Brian, or if Brian did poorly in the flashbacks, concerns. Like there can still be a fail state, but if Brian is an awkward schmuck then Diana can start having second thoughts which leads to further "corruption" and a lower love score. Opposite if Brian knocks it out of the park, redeemed love score and a sense of guilt if she's been teasing the bartender or the maintenance boy.

ok. you're right, but maybe a nice more defined prologue was more logical, if Braian has behaved poorly in the past, how could it influence, for example, on the first date Braian before meeting with Claire, he goes shopping with his colleague, and they flirt, but nothing more, I don't think this gives Claire a path or a thought, yes they haven't married yet, so I can still make mistakes, and then decide whether to forgive each other or not, but I would be fine if they both made experiences or mistakes. it would be fairer. I believe.

Reactions: jojogeo

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Hey BunnyDevil, will the male protag only be playable in the flashbacks or in the present too?
I’m not sure that making two characters playable was a good idea. With the increase in the number of playable characters, the number of branches increases somewhat exponentially. All that creates unnecessary complexities, slowing down the development process. Now I just want to get done with V0.3 Final, and then try to turn the game into a quest-based one with a sort of “free” world. I feel like this will help me deliver large new updates at least once a quarter. I will drop more details on my Patreon page once I release V0.3 Final.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
I’m not sure that making two characters playable was a good idea. With the increase in the number of playable characters, the number of branches increases somewhat exponentially. All that creates unnecessary complexities, slowing down the development process. Now I just want to get done with V0.3 Final, and then try to turn the game into a quest-based one with a sort of “free” world. I feel like this will help me deliver large new updates at least once a quarter. I will drop more details on my Patreon page once I release V0.3 Final.
Honestly, that's a good idea. You went too ambitious for your first game.
I think having it just be one character and have her stats and decisions determine the ending is a better option, would honestly love if the game was a bit more limited in Scope but honestly that depends on Patrons and your vision for the game... also wondering if you are gonna do anything with Instagram/InstagramFame in the game?

Reactions: Gradel1095

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
BunnyDevil Question for you. On your Patreon page, you mention that update 3 is supposed to be days 3-6, is that still the plan? Also, is there a link I missed for the beta or did you skip the beta release to work on the final release of 0.3?

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Hey BunnyDevil, I have a question, have you planned a cuckquean sort of part? For example diana won't mind sharing brian with other women? It could be that she is a voyeur or joins in for threesomes? Or is this game completely focused on wife sharing?
Thanks for your time.

BunnyDevil

Creator of "Unholy Angel"
Game Developer
May 15, 2018
Guys, I will try address all your questions on the next Status Update.
Meanwhile, enjoy the newest release. Here is just a teaser, but you know where to find the full 0.3 BETA release.

Last edited:

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
yes to hotwife path. i liked when the option to show marcos the lingerie appeared. i did not like that my only option was to stop. is that dependent on prior choices - can't seem to change that.

Reactions: BangB420 and MikeOG

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
yes to hotwife path. i liked when the option to show marcos the lingerie appeared. i did not like that my only option was to stop. is that dependent on prior choices - can't seem to change that.
It depends on Diana's lust variable, if it's high she can relax around Marcos and keep showing off her lingerie. But Brian will come back to the room and get infuriated and you'll get a game over. Call it an alternate ending if you will, because so far, cannonically Brian and Diana are getting married and that relationship must be maintained. It's why Brian cannot bomb the dates with Diana in the past.

Speaking of, there are different scenes that play out if Brian just barely passes versus crushing it. Also very different scenes depending on how much information he shares with Alice and Reynold, about their date.

Reactions: sanchotx

faptasm

Oct 21, 2017
I am completely mystified how so many people in this thread can be this excited for character art that looks like it crawled in here from the 2000s

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I don't see a lot of branching to be honest. It's more like, "do you want to see this extra scene or not?" kind of thing.

whoabacha

Jul 17, 2017
I don't see a lot of branching to be honest. It's more like, "do you want to see this extra scene or not?" kind of thing.
That's the large majority of adult games, so not surprising. I would imagine it's very difficult and time-consuming to work in actual multiple paths.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes