teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
it seems that there is not much anyway. i thought that game is half finished based on version number, but it is not.
great start though, gonna hungrily wait for new versons.
for the record, this is simply not how version numbers work. it isn't a mathematical decimal, that shit can go on forever. .9 becomes .10, etc.

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
Is is just me or does the ai cheats like hell in combat? For example If I try to leverage my physical stats against a character who has slightly inferior magic skills so me and considerably inferior physical stats I still get constantly pinned while my attacks selndom land.
Pounces just miss. Here's a tip that works even on hard difficulty- resilience is the best stat in the game. It doesn't do much in story checks but in fights it allows you to oneshot anyone pinned before they can break it. If i had to pick a dump stat other than luck it's probably physique. I like it but too many of the better builds don't need it. It rarely factors into to-hit chances seriously enough like agility or perception.

If you want the super secret guide to 60+ merit first month even on hard w/o savescum - sex before battle. Spanking can reduce will, hold hand/chains/mount behind can lead to moderate energy damage. The 3 will orientated chars you can sex, spank, defeat, the 2 energy ones are plattered to you in the mir vine event. Ofc month 2 this resets but you can easily even with stunted stats and growth be the Queen B of month 1. I haven't played too much of Month 2 because it's incomplete so can't help much there.

Aaaaalsoooo.. you wanna hit virginities without virginity collector triggering rn. You do this by collecting mir or nash first as a freebie and then it' s a game of outslutting Valtan. She is the only char really looking for sex day 1. Grab hers but do not allow her to grab anyone else. Group convos in main hall are unadvised day 2 if you can avoid em. Grab mir/nash as soon as you can, nash is easier. Ate is somewhat easy as she tends to like you the most anyway. Try and talk 1 on 1 or 1-2 days and she will proposition. On hard i intentionally lost to Claw just so i can grab most of hers . And cause i like her the most and want events w/ her in m2. It's 3 days of reduced growth unless someone bails you out but also a fast track to being buddies with her, you'll get back to a positive D/S balance by the end of the month anyway if you wanna.

1709334574314.png
(see even with bad stats you can dominate)

P.s. Also for love of god bondage is your friend. you wanna restrain arms for claw or nuke will for the casters etc

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: DeepInteractivity

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Can someone explain use body-part and target body-part?
Forgot to reply to this one. A character with a taste for "Use [bodypart]" wants that part of themselves to be used during sex: a character with a preference for "Use mouth", gets more lust damage during sex when they kiss someone, and they will also receive more lust damage when someone makes them go down on them (since they're being made to use their mouth). "Target [bodypart]" is the opposite: a character with a preference for "target pussy" will get more lust from penetrating someone's pussy, and will also get more lust with someone else initiates scissoring with them.

Pounces just miss. Here's a tip that works even on hard difficulty- resilience is the best stat in the game. It doesn't do much in story checks but in fights it allows you to oneshot anyone pinned before they can break it. If i had to pick a dump stat other than luck it's probably physique. I like it but too many of the better builds don't need it. It rarely factors into to-hit chances seriously enough like agility or perception.

If you want the super secret guide to 60+ merit first month even on hard w/o savescum - sex before battle. Spanking can reduce will, hold hand/chains/mount behind can lead to moderate energy damage. The 3 will orientated chars you can sex, spank, defeat, the 2 energy ones are plattered to you in the mir vine event. Ofc month 2 this resets but you can easily even with stunted stats and growth be the Queen B of month 1. I haven't played too much of Month 2 because it's incomplete so can't help much there.

Aaaaalsoooo.. you wanna hit virginities without virginity collector triggering rn. You do this by collecting mir or nash first as a freebie and then it' s a game of outslutting Valtan. She is the only char really looking for sex day 1. Grab hers but do not allow her to grab anyone else. Group convos in main hall are unadvised day 2 if you can avoid em. Grab mir/nash as soon as you can, nash is easier. Ate is somewhat easy as she tends to like you the most anyway. Try and talk 1 on 1 or 1-2 days and she will proposition. On hard i intentionally lost to Claw just so i can grab most of hers . And cause i like her the most and want events w/ her in m2. It's 3 days of reduced growth unless someone bails you out but also a fast track to being buddies with her, you'll get back to a positive D/S balance by the end of the month anyway if you wanna.

View attachment 3401482
(see even with bad stats you can dominate)

P.s. Also for love of god bondage is your friend. you wanna restrain arms for claw or nuke will for the casters etc
People have been arguing on the best strats to get everyone's virginities for a while now and I'm just going to take that as a hint that the game is finally taking shape :p

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
I played this ages back, soon after version 0.3 released, and had fun. I want to get back into it now but I remember at the time I played as a subby woman and it felt fairly disappointing in the sex scenes, though I don't fully remember the complaints I had - I believe it was that the NPCs kept doing very repetitive and often weird actions while leading, and playing as a sub it was both A: fantasy-breaking and B: mechanically difficult to try to 'fix' this by changing positions or the like. Also they were very reluctant to use toys/bondage stuff on my character I recall. It also didn't jive much with the plot and other mechanics very well I don't think.

Is this any better now or should I just play as a dominant futa? I definitely prefer playing a submissive female character in a vacuum but I'd probably rather lean into domming and leading if the game is still primarily designed around that.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I played this ages back, soon after version 0.3 released, and had fun. I want to get back into it now but I remember at the time I played as a subby woman and it felt fairly disappointing in the sex scenes, though I don't fully remember the complaints I had - I believe it was that the NPCs kept doing very repetitive and often weird actions while leading, and playing as a sub it was both A: fantasy-breaking and B: mechanically difficult to try to 'fix' this by changing positions or the like. Also they were very reluctant to use toys/bondage stuff on my character I recall. It also didn't jive much with the plot and other mechanics very well I don't think.

Is this any better now or should I just play as a dominant futa? I definitely prefer playing a submissive female character in a vacuum but I'd probably rather lean into domming and leading if the game is still primarily designed around that.
So-so. The game has added power-bottom mechanics that lets you "encourage initiative" on another character during sex, which makes it so they will be able to start continuous sex actions (e.g mount you) even when you have the "lead". Makes it a bit smoother to play as a bottom even during egalitarian sex and to coordinate orgies.

There has also been the addition of some pretty steamy sub-centered events (namely, "virginities collector" and some events with Claw and Nash during month 2, after the first adventure).

But as to your complaint regarding the "feel" of sex scenes when trying to play as a sub, I can't really say if it has been "fixed" or not since that mostly comes down to fine-tuning. Characters have different tastes and desires which makes it so they might show a tendency towards certain things during sex, but there's enough variance that sometimes it might feel like they are "fumbling around" a bit too much.

I don't mind the AI not being anywhere as ruthlessly "efficient" with their sex actions as the player can be, but sometimes it does feel like they just kinda "stumble their way into an orgasm". Might be interesting if they get implemented "combo sequences" during sex, as in, if they have the lead and the situation allows it, occasionally they will try to start a character-specific sequence of actions against a target that they will follow unless impeded until they reach climax.

Just as an idea, for example, Claw's combo could be something like:
mount from behind -> couple of turns of groping + spanking -> start penetration -> hold arms -> thrust -> bite neck once she gets past a certain lust threshold -> thrust to completion

But anyway, to answer your question, I think there's enough new worthwhile content to justify a "subby" playthrough, even if I can't promise your main complaints have been fixed. But unless the roleplay aspect is really important to you, I'd recommend at least keeping your options open towards playing more dominant, if you want to have more direct control over how generic sex scenes play out.

Reactions: Lolnoder

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for the clarification. It definitely sounds like it would be more interesting than last time. I might try a dominant playthrough now and save my second sub run for when more content (and potentially more sub features) are out later down the line.

Lolnoder

Sep 11, 2020
Minor complaint but, I got Claw as a sub after the scripted Nash fight early on. I also had spent time building up Mir to be more submissive. During a group chat with all initiates, apparently Claw managed to convince Mir to go have sex with Claw domming - for some reason my only options are to ignore them altogether, or to join as sub? Doesn't make a lot of sense to join as a sub to the person who is your current sub...

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Minor complaint but, I got Claw as a sub after the scripted Nash fight early on. I also had spent time building up Mir to be more submissive. During a group chat with all initiates, apparently Claw managed to convince Mir to go have sex with Claw domming - for some reason my only options are to ignore them altogether, or to join as sub? Doesn't make a lot of sense to join as a sub to the person who is your current sub...
Hmm, what you are describing shouldn't really happen unless there was some "who is following who" fuckery.

I assume that previous to this conversation you agreed to follow Mir around to gain favor with her? When you are following someone around you have the option of joining in on their sex but only in the same position as your leader was in or below them.

Longer explanation:
In a conversation with multiple characters, normally the only sex option that can invite secondary targets is "non-exclusive egalitarian", all other options will lead to you only having sex with your primary target.

That changes when you have "followers" at play. Basically, whatever followers the main target has will have the option of following their leader into whatever sex scene their leader gets invited to, or to stop following them.

Followers themselves cannot be invited to sex by anyone other than their leader, nor can they invite anyone.

So my only guess is that, while Claw was your submissive, you hadn't commanded her to follow you around, and you decided to follow Mir around yourself. This led to all 3 of you being in a conversation where Mir got all subby and Claw took her shot (which she could because she was not your follower at that moment). Since Mir was the target and she agreed to have submissive sex, as her follower your only options were to join in as another submissive or stop following Mir. It is a rare scenario but doesn't contradict any of the mechanics since there's nothing stopping you from having submissive sex with your servant out of your own volition either.

So yeah, moral of the story is don't be a follower if you're looking to try to have domming sex on that day, write it off simply as a "farming favor and relationship" evening.

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
Started a masochist run with a physique fan build for lols to test it out... somehow managed to beat claw by double orgasm in the scripted fight. Hypnotic glance to nuke control - cold guts anal - struggle - flaunt cold guts ride - somehow managed to get a win by tie on masochist. I mighta disrespected physiques game too much.

Edit dunno if i clicked something wrong or messed up but i got the merit but not the relations or the servant status. Think it could be cause of how weird draws are. Don't think virginity relation changes even took effect. Weird.

Recreated it just in case if needed - no servant or relationship changes from a mutual KO in claw fight on D12

Last edited:

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Hey, Harem Route , thanks for your review. I just want to mention that if you're having such long delays between passages, you should try leaving breathing room for your browser. Try relying less on the in-browser saves screen and use external files instead (saves to disk / load from disk), and keep as few saves on the browser's memory as possible. You should also clean cache and cookies, but only after you've gotten external saves and made sure they work, or else you may lose your playthrough.

Atreyan

Jul 1, 2018
I want to ask, at the moment there are no animated sprites in the game for other heroines, except for the main three that you choose to play? Also, if anyone has a desire, can you tell me in more detail how to take virginity from all the heroines before others, if this is possible, since Valtan does it faster than me.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I want to ask, at the moment there are no animated sprites in the game for other heroines, except for the main three that you choose to play? Also, if anyone has a desire, can you tell me in more detail how to take virginity from all the heroines before others, if this is possible, since Valtan does it faster than me.
Yes, for now there's only art for the 3 default MC heroines.

I don't know if there is much secret to taking their virginities, just get them moderately horny (high "flirty" and "aroused" moods) during a conversation then propose to have sex before Valtan does. Here are some hints for each character.

Nash & Mir: You can get the tribbing virginity of one of them for free during the prologue, if you choose to go back to them after meeting the other available candidates. For the other you just need to get them to agree to have sex before Valtan does, so focus on them in the first evening. If you are worried about Valtan "sniping" you, you could try to preemptively make Valtan angry by insulting her until she is unable and unwilling to socialize for that evening, but usually you can just invite the girl for sex before Valtan does.

Ate: Same as the previous girls, but with the added advantage that by the point in the story where her socialization gets unlocked, Valtan can already be having sex with Nash and/or Mir, so it is unlikely that she will go after Ate specifically. Just don't take too long to take your shot after Ate becomes available for socialization.

Claw: You will likely get 1 of her virginities during combat if you choose to fight her solo on the story event that unlocks her socialization, but also it is not difficult to get her to agree to have sex afterwards. Again it is unlikely Valtan will snipe you since there are many other candidates with who she can be having sex at that point in the story.

For the "virginities collector" event to fire, you don't need to get any of Valtan's virginities, but she is very easy going regarding sex so it is not hard to do that in the first day if you want to. Also you need to have taken the "same" virginity type of each character for the event to fire (either all the tribbing virginities, all the penile virginities, or all the vaginal penetration virginities).

Reactions: Atreyan

DeepInteractivity

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
(...) Also, if anyone has a desire, can you tell me in more detail how to take virginity from all the heroines before others, if this is possible, since Valtan does it faster than me.
Beyond the plenty of posts dedicated to this question along the thread, another trick that barely gets mentioned is to prevent Valtan from sniping someone is to take Valtan to bed yourself when she's trying. Not only will this reset her current goal, but characters who have already had sex once during the day are much less likely to seek more.

For the "virginities collector" event to fire, you don't need to get any of Valtan's virginities, but she is very easy going regarding sex so it is not hard to do that in the first day if you want to. Also you need to have taken the "same" virginity type of each character for the event to fire (either all the tribbing virginities, all the penile virginities, or all the vaginal penetration virginities).
You don't need Valtan's tribbing virginity if you're going for that one, but if you're going for vaginal or penile virginities, you will need Valtan's as well.

Edit:

I want to ask, at the moment there are no animated sprites in the game for other heroines, except for the main three that you choose to play? (...)
Only the three player character avatars have animations at the moment, with the other characters using placeholder gray sprites. We're currently finishing the implementation of the first bondage sprites for one animation only. We still haven't decided if we'll work on the base animations for another position next, or if we'll jump straight to try and make the replacements for the sprites of another Candidate in one already finished animation, but whatever the case it isn't too many months away. The next Candidate to get her sprites will very likely be Nash, followed by either Claw or Valtan.

Last edited:

Atreyan

Jul 1, 2018
Yes, for now there's only art for the 3 default MC heroines.

Thank you for the tips, managed to got vaginal virginities from Nash, Val and Mir pretty fast, so there is only Ate and Claw left.

Atreyan

Jul 1, 2018
Only the three player character avatars have animations at the moment, with the other characters using placeholder gray sprites. We're currently finishing the implementation of the first bondage sprites for one animation only. We still haven't decided if we'll work on the base animations for another position next, or if we'll jump straight to try and make the replacements for the sprites of another Candidate in one already finished animation, but whatever the case it isn't too many months away. The next Candidate to get her sprites will very likely be Nash, followed by either Claw or Valtan.
Thank you for clarification, I really liked your game and the fact that there are animated sprites for positions makes it even cooler.

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
Is it possible to have a submissive build that's effective in combat? If so, I'd love to hear.
In what respect? The best build for being pounced on is probably draining kiss spam. It works better against chars that are bad at finishing. You may want to look into ways to reduce the thrust damage too.

TheLlamaGuy

Aug 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First thing that happens after virginity collector event is that everyone gets together in a big happy horny pile, yet again. Running a train on someone is truly a bonding experience! :sneaky:

(I also got everyone into a submissive mood, gotta show 'em who's boss)

Atreyan

Jul 1, 2018
So, a played this game for some time and there is one thing I dont understand, when other chars asking you for sex, what determines the choice between what position sex it will be - equal, sub or dom?
At first I thought that the more sub point char have for you and dom points you have for her, the more likely that durning conversation she will ask for sex with you at the top.
But I think its not like that, bcuz right now I have Nash with 7 sum towards me and 7 dom from me towards her, but durning conversation she either asking for equal sex with me, or, witch I dont understand, to be top and my char bottom. And its doesn't matter how much sub % she have durning conversation or dom % you have. But, bcuz i have that much domination towards her, I can just ask her to be bottom even without conversation.
For my entire playthrough, my char have been asked to be top in sex only once and by Mir, I suggest it happend bcuz I chose to touch her flover durning beginning of the story. But right now she dont suggest to be bottom either (although i have 5 dom for her and she have 5 sub for me) and I didnt chose answers dunring events, that leads her motives to be more dominant either.
It's not a big deal, I'm just curious:)

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
So, a played this game for some time and there is one thing I dont understand, when other chars asking you for sex, what determines the choice between what position sex it will be - equal, sub or dom?
At first I thought that the more sub point char have for you and dom points you have for her, the more likely that durning conversation she will ask for sex with you at the top.
But I think its not like that, bcuz right now I have Nash with 7 sum towards me and 7 dom from me towards her, but durning conversation she either asking for equal sex with me, or, witch I dont understand, to be top and my char bottom. And its doesn't matter how much sub % she have durning conversation or dom % you have. But, bcuz i have that much domination towards her, I can just ask her to be bottom even without conversation.
For my entire playthrough, my char have been asked to be top in sex only once and by Mir, I suggest it happend bcuz I chose to touch her flover durning beginning of the story. But right now she dont suggest to be bottom either (although i have 5 dom for her and she have 5 sub for me) and I didnt chose answers dunring events, that leads her motives to be more dominant either.
It's not a big deal, I'm just curious:)
The character's baseline personality (their "drives") matters a lot to decide if they will ask for sex where you are dominating them. Claw and Nash are probably never going to do it early in the game, Ate is also unlikely, Val might be possible (although I don't remember seeing it), Mir is the only one that starts somewhat "submissive-leaning".

I don't know the exact mechanics, they are very involved and you'd probably have to ask the dev, but for the purposes of the actions a character will take out of their own volition, you are probably looking at 3 sets of stats, each having a different weight for different type of "decisions", I think for things like asking for sex (and what type of sex they will ask for), they might be weighted like this:

Their personal drives > Their relationship levels with you > Their current mood (the bars you see in a conversation)

What is possibly happening in the examples you mentioned is that, while the characters are submissive towards you, they are probably also considerably affectionate towards you (high friendship, high romance), which might be making them be even more likely to prefer just asking for egalitarian sex, due to their "love" drive. What I mean is that when a character is choosing their "goal of the day", them having a good relationship with you and a high love drive makes them more likely to try to get intimate with you in the way they prefer (egalitarian for Mir, mix of egalitarian and dominating for Nash), rather than randomly suggesting sex where they are your submissive.

I don't know how feasible it would be, but if you could get their submissiveness high while keeping romance and friendship relatively low, they might be more likely to ask for submissive sex, but they might also just avoid you entirely and go get involved with a different character, I don't know.

4.20 star(s) 22 Votes