saarlewder

Apr 17, 2024
Thanks! Will try, and if it still doens't work, I'll be back to say so.
Edit: So far, it worked.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
UnholyArts-0.4.5c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anonbinary

Aug 17, 2022
Try without the last patch "Bottom's submission gain is multiplied by amount of top's orgasms". Game code probably changed, haven't played in a while.
Do you know how the system actually works? Like how do the sex scenes alter the short/longterm goals? Does edging a girl and preventing her from every cumming increase her submission to you more?

PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019
Do you know how the system actually works? Like how do the sex scenes alter the short/longterm goals? Does edging a girl and preventing her from every cumming increase her submission to you more?
Unless it changed, denying orgasms during sex is the most effective method of increasing submission. If that's your goal, focus entirely on dealing as much lust damage per turn to your partner so you can chain deny orgasms as many times as possible in the 30 turns.

PonyWarrior

Oct 22, 2019
how do you access the mind control content?
Well it's tagged mind control but it's one of the lightest form of mind control out there. Early on you can unlock 3 special powers, one of them hypnosis. It's a random dialog option when you chat that increases your dominance and the target's submission, in combat it's a pretty bad attack that targets willpower, and in a few random events (though maybe just a single event with Claw, can't think of others) it unlocks actual mind control situations.

If you came to the game for that content you'll be disappointed.

Wyrtyn

Nov 7, 2022
Well it's tagged mind control but it's one of the lightest form of mind control out there. Early on you can unlock 3 special powers, one of them hypnosis. It's a random dialog option when you chat that increases your dominance and the target's submission, in combat it's a pretty bad attack that targets willpower, and in a few random events (though maybe just a single event with Claw, can't think of others) it unlocks actual mind control situations.

If you came to the game for that content you'll be disappointed.
I wouldn't call it bad at all. It's got a high hit chance and targets control. It feeds nations on lower difficulties in 1v1 scenarios where you just need control damage.

In other news on revisiting the game, claw relation gain still seems to not exist for either virginities or anything else if the first fight is a draw, it's a weird bug.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
It's been a while since I played this but when you do the one-time option to decide your preferences how are preferences like Domination and Submission framed in that option? Like if I choose Submission for example, does that mean that my character has a preference for being in a submissive position or preferring npcs to be in that position?

deptraivkl

Oct 5, 2018
Recently return to this game after almost a whole year. A bummer old saves can't work anymore but wow the new animations are beautiful.

Though it kind of spark my curiosity about the "canon" tits and peen sizes of the girls. You know, for better immersion!

• Hey there
Reactions: DeepInteractivity
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes