Unity Abandoned Uni Dreams [v0.3] [Supersy Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Wow, this could be truly awesome but sadly unplayable atm, the combo of randomization and malfuntioning save system makes it a no go. Sadly so... i hope the save system gets fixed and will be all over this, but won't support on patreon until it gets fixed *fingers crossed*

Reactions: tossler

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I am now working on it full time again to fix these bugs.
for the resizing issue y mentioned Grapedog is it only and issue for the save screen or all of the gui menus?

Cheers

Sy

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I am now working on it full time again to fix these bugs.
for the resizing issue y mentioned Grapedog is it only and issue for the save screen or all of the gui menus?

Cheers

Sy

for me at least, the resolution issue was happening in all screens.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Cant say I like this game so far....in fact, its downright frustrating! MC spends however long being some super sleuth only to fail every god damn ability check during conversations....All the women seem to be super bitches...Its a renpy game in unity - which to me is annoying as I cant skip stuff when I replay the game...

...I want to like this game, its got a good premise...It's just too frustrating atm.

nobody_666

Feb 27, 2018
corruption, school settings, undercover, Zippity gave 4 stars... looks promising, but wonder why this guy has so low $ support on Patreon?

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Thank guys
I have been working on it a lot to fix all the bugs.
I have built a whole new save system that is almost perfected.
I think I have fixed all of the screen sizing issues.
I need to do some more testing but I am hopeful it will be ready before the end of the month.

Cheers

Sy

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey how ya doing?
I have remade the entire save system and redone most of the graphics.
Changes a lot of game mechanics and so on.

I had to stop work on it for a while due to medical issues but I have resumed work and am planning to have the next release available before the end of the month to my $10+ Patreons.

Cheers

Sy

Reactions: nobody_666

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
They are not remotely interested in the player for various reasons one of which is sexuality.

Cheers Sy

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
They are not remotely interested in the player for various reasons one of which is sexuality.

Cheers Sy
Are you still developing this? The last ETA I've seen was on patreon for early aug but since then silence? You had a great concept and good art to start you off. Cheers

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I am due to a lot of medical issues and other RL issues I was delayed a lot. I am now working on it again and will hopefully have something ready soon.
It has been a trying time.

Cheers

Sy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Updated OP!
I think the Windows exe is only for 64 bit systems. I don't have any x86 systems to verify that.

Reactions: Ennoch
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote