Unity Abandoned Uni Dreams [v0.3] [Supersy Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, if you insist on having that many checks, make it at least possible to pass them.
You can't let that depend completely on chance, if it is so important to the game.

I mean, seriously, it's just one check after the other and since you only have one skill in the beginning you basically fail everything, because even the one skill you have points in seems to fail at least half the time.

It completely takes away any fun you could have playing the game and that sucks, because the setting is good, even if it's not original and the renders look pretty good.

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
So, I'm guessing from the comments that this is still a broken piece of junk that's not worth the download? Someone call me when there are more bugs taken away than added.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Man, if you insist on having that many checks, make it at least possible to pass them.
You can't let that depend completely on chance, if it is so important to the game.

I mean, seriously, it's just one check after the other and since you only have one skill in the beginning you basically fail everything, because even the one skill you have points in seems to fail at least half the time.

It completely takes away any fun you could have playing the game and that sucks, because the setting is good, even if it's not original and the renders look pretty good.
I just failed 1 check - but there is no content. you cant progress because you cant enter your room. This looks more like a demo than a 0.2 ...

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
This Game is a remake. I played the Game before and only the graphic improved and you have now another engine.

You can save with F1 before Game choices. You must know yourself which Girls you like and what girl route you would go. For example when you don´t go with the first girl (you can´t meet the second girl I think you can meet here next day) you can meet another girl.

I think in the Orginal game you can walk on the corridor and I don´t know if I remember correct that you can walk back and meet the second girl. Here you go immadetiley in the office. When I remember correct this is different.

In the Orginal was at 9 am girl A in room D and girl E is in room F and you must choose which girl you like more to see here.

At the moment a little improvement to the orginal game like intro,little story changes and the graphic update. All persons in the school I know from the orginal game. So I know what choices I have to do when I talk to the nurse for example.

U

User_10739

I used cheat engine to blast through it and you aren't missing anything if you played the last version. It is basically an intro again and that's it...

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
his face during that screenshot where she calls him a pervert LOL, its like "Damn right bitch!"

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
This is the first time I have heard of any bugs in this release I spent a lot of time resolving the bugs and implementing a new Save system. I also did some rebalancing with the check system I thought it was looking better but apparently not.

Change Log

All Graphics have been redone.

The new save system is implemented.

It will give you 8 save slots. You can save at any time after the Intro by pressing the F1 Key also you can skip text by holding the Esc Key.

When you load a scene it will load from before the last choice you had When you did the save.

Gui and Framework overhauled

More music and sound effects added

All locations are now unlockable on the first day.

You will also meet a new Character.

Added Skill choice.

At the start of a new game you will get the choice to choose a skill you are strong at. This will increase your chances of successful skill checks for that skill.

This was a revamped release of the intro I have a lot of other content almost ready to go which I am planning to release before the end of the month.

I released this version to see if there were any bugs left and how well the new save system and framework performed.

thanks for your feedback.

Cheers

Sy

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Not yet but there will be in the next version. I have already done the pics for one scene.

Reactions: trdx

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I like it but not love it... miss a lot of the content because your a few points off... Just not feeling it just yet. ;) If there is a cheat option -- love to see it but other than being on a set course due to stats.. humm

Sylakone

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Hey guys
I suppose I need to clear something up.
Being succesful with all checks is not the aim of the game.
Failing some checks will open up other content.
It does not have as much impact in this release but it will have a whole lot more influence in the next release.
As you would probably know in the first one if you fail your check with Fiona you will get a chance to meet pepper and unlock the library on the first day. If you are succesful with your check with Fiona you will unlock the Gym on the first day.

The plan for this game is there will be many different endings and each playthrough will be different.
Moving forward whatever the result of checks you have with a character this will have an effect on your next encounter with them. It does not necessarily give you only a negative result if you fail. This can lead to an unexpected positive result.

I do not want this to be a game where you spam save and load to get a check successful.
It is pointless to do this and I hate grind personally.

Yes there will be some scenes you can only get by successful checks but it will also hold true with failed checks.

Hopefully it will make more sense in the next release I have planned for this month.

Thanks for you feedback guys.

Cheers

Sy

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
This is the first game where I want to sucker punch EVERY female except the aunt. Which misbegotten sadist created this monstrosity? There is no logical progression - the navigation sucks - no walkthrough - no hints ... Let the dev play it himself because no one else can.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Hey guys
I suppose I need to clear something up.
Being succesful with all checks is not the aim of the game.
Failing some checks will open up other content.
It does not have as much impact in this release but it will have a whole lot more influence in the next release.
As you would probably know in the first one if you fail your check with Fiona you will get a chance to meet pepper and unlock the library on the first day. If you are succesful with your check with Fiona you will unlock the Gym on the first day.

The plan for this game is there will be many different endings and each playthrough will be different.
Moving forward whatever the result of checks you have with a character this will have an effect on your next encounter with them. It does not necessarily give you only a negative result if you fail. This can lead to an unexpected positive result.

I do not want this to be a game where you spam save and load to get a check successful.
It is pointless to do this and I hate grind personally.

Yes there will be some scenes you can only get by successful checks but it will also hold true with failed checks.

Hopefully it will make more sense in the next release I have planned for this month.

Thanks for you feedback guys.

Cheers

Sy
It might be a good idea to train players of that early on, that these are paths and not necessarily fail states, although it's an uphill battle pairing it with a skill system. Perhaps an inconsequential unwinnable check that ultimately clearly wouldn't have had any payout and had a significant payout for failing, like missing an empty elevator and then waiting with a cutie for the next one (I obviously haven't played yet so I have no idea what I'm talking about, haha)

Reactions: Tenenbaum
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote