Mod Ren'Py Uni - New event (rape/ryona) [0.1.6]

DarkBahamuth

Jun 18, 2022
A bit confused by the multiple links posted here and there in this thread so ill make the question. Is the mega link at the start of the post updated? Also, how many new events are there within this mod and when do they trigger exactly?

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
A bit confused by the multiple links posted here and there in this thread so ill make the question. Is the mega link at the start of the post updated? Also, how many new events are there within this mod and when do they trigger exactly?
The MEGA link should work, I haven't played for years so I can't confirm myself, but nobody complained about it.

The mod will happen randomly when you click the "Walk around" event on the city view, you can't force it, but it has a high probability so will likely take only a few days.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

DarkBahamuth

Jun 18, 2022
The MEGA link should work, I haven't played for years so I can't confirm myself, but nobody complained about it.

The mod will happen randomly when you click the "Walk around" event on the city view, you can't force it, but it has a high probability so will likely take only a few days.
I see, i did got It to trigger. I was checking the thread and i saw that more scenes were planned but a lot of time passed. I suppose some kind of problems arisen?

Reactions: marama0