Mod Ren'Py Uni - New event (rape/ryona) [0.1.6]

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I must be doing something wrong. The mod runs, but I get errors that it can't find the images.

Is there a separate image pack I have to download for this mod to run correctly? Thanks.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I must be doing something wrong. The mod runs, but I get errors that it can't find the images.

Is there a separate image pack I have to download for this mod to run correctly? Thanks.
If running off the original link - The sprite system got reworked so I reworked the mod to fit it, link is Everything needed to run should be contained in there.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I deleted the post that was made on this thread from my acct yesterday, as I did not post it. I have apparently been hacked, and have changed my passwords.

• Haha
Reactions: ReaCreations

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
The version I posted a few posts further up should work and should continue to work so long as none of the foundational stuff like the sprite system changes again. The only thing I'm not certain of is if it'll work if extracted to the Mods folder that the game now has - if you do that and hit errors then I'd extract it as the instructions say instead.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
The version I posted a few posts further up should work and should continue to work so long as none of the foundational stuff like the sprite system changes again. The only thing I'm not certain of is if it'll work if extracted to the Mods folder that the game now has - if you do that and hit errors then I'd extract it as the instructions say instead.
thanks bud
so you decided to maintain the mod? or are you the mod author?

Edit: oh never mind I took a closer look at the front page :HideThePain:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Not sure if this is the only purpose of this, but the kidnapping and rape was an end game, few options to save yourself. Is that the only rape option? It really needs a hint/WT system so we can see how far she can go without 4 million saves.

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Not sure if this is the only purpose of this, but the kidnapping and rape was an end game, few options to save yourself. Is that the only rape option? It really needs a hint/WT system so we can see how far she can go without 4 million saves.
I'm not sure if I understood your message correctly but yes there is only 1 sex scene, and it seems like you got it. The mod is intentionally designed to be difficult to escape, so that you get to see this scene quite quickly. I think everyone hates having to save/load 50 times and intentionally make dumb decisions to see pictures.

Once you have found the scene there's not much else, most paths lead to the same things only with alternative text.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Short answer - I don't think so, no.
Longer answer - Still probably no. I think putting it into android means repackaging the whole game with the mod files included as an .apk and I'm not sure we can really do that. I don't have an install of Joiplay to test, but if Joiplay just straight-up uses the windows version unpackaged, you might be able to apply the mod on that and then copy the folder over, but again - not used Joiplay and don't have a way to test at the moment.

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Short answer - I don't think so, no.
Longer answer - Still probably no. I think putting it into android means repackaging the whole game with the mod files included as an .apk and I'm not sure we can really do that. I don't have an install of Joiplay to test, but if Joiplay just straight-up uses the windows version unpackaged, you might be able to apply the mod on that and then copy the folder over, but again - not used Joiplay and don't have a way to test at the moment.
You can UnRen the game, apply the mod, open the folder with renpy and build the game an target Android as the platform to build the game for, it should spit out an .APK with the mod already applied to it, should match the game 1:1 but you gotta say you're not responsible for anything that happens to whoever uses said .apk

Reactions: Daioh and Beggarman

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
You can UnRen the game, apply the mod, open the folder with renpy and build the game an target Android as the platform to build the game for, it should spit out an .APK with the mod already applied to it, should match the game 1:1 but you gotta say you're not responsible for anything that happens to whoever uses said .apk
Yeah, that is what I was thinking of - just that last bit about saying I'm not responsible for anything happening is the thing, don't want to somehow end up accidentally bricking anyone's phone. Although it does also mean putting out a new version for every release and I'm not really interested in doing that for the stuff that's supposed to be patreon-only, either (although I guess if someone else wants to do that to get a phone version running for themselves, that's a route).

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Sprite system hasn't changed again, so should still work with the same caveats as I said before.

Reactions: Daioh