Mod Ren'Py Uni - New event (rape/ryona) [0.1.6]

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
You thought it was "No Release," but it was actually me, "Bad Release!"

So, as said, Joe and JJJ have had some troubles lately, so the next true scene isn't ready yet. We were going to wait for the next release to update, but as I've pretty much finished my writing and rewrites for the old scene, here's, well, that:

(Download this if you already have the mod, and copy over the existing "modrape_events.rpy")

(Download this for clean installs - just merge Game folder in Uni's folder)

This does NOT contain new art, just writing. Events are largely the same, just rewritten, and WIP paths fleshed out. If you're not interested in that, you don't need to download. However, I think some of what I've wrote is actually good, so may as well post it.

Mod should be compatible with all versions of Uni going forward, short of a redo of the entire codebase.

Last edited:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't think there's a good way to do so for any Android Ren'Py games. Theoretically, I think you can decompile the game and recompile it with the mod files inside. In practise... I'm not actually sure how to do that or if that's possible.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Hi ! Does the mod work with versions after 0.21? (with 0.27 for example)
Thanks
It should work for all versions of Uni going forward, short of a major rework of how the game works (the upcoming phone/gallery reworks not counting - mod doesn't interact with those).

DMCDante11

Mar 31, 2018
wow. This is an amazing mod for the game. Does the current version include the image posted on october 24?

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
No, but if you or someone else wants to write a story for this picture feel free to pm me. I can handle the coding as long as you format the text correctly

webnutt

Sep 4, 2019
Anybody got an imgur album or an archive of the images added by this mod? Not currently in a position where I can download and test it out but I would really like to see what the mod has to offer until I'm back to my PC.