Mod Ren'Py Uni - New event (rape/ryona) [0.1.6]

jowlex

Aug 19, 2020
View attachment 649006

Overview:
Add a few rape-themed events and CGs to the game.
I commissioned an artist for the Hentai CGs.

Updated: 2022-02-07
Game/Creator: Uni - Hizor Games
Mod Version: 0.1.6
Modders: Joetermin and Beggarman (mod) - (artist)
Game Version: 0.20 or 0.21
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

preview0.png
preview2.png
preview0b.png
its says image pc composite not found

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
I have a fixed version, but seems like I never updated the main post. Unfortunately I started working on another event but never finished it, now I have tons of versions of the mod and lost track of which one is what. Can you try the file below? If it works, I'll update the main post.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I just did a testrun on my old 1.6 version with the newest version of the game and didn't encounter this error. Error name sounds like it's related to the sprite system. Which version of the game are you using?

edit: also, make sure the rpa and the image folder are in the "game" folder, as mentioned in the instructions.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeTermin

XT68

Oct 7, 2018
I have a fixed version, but seems like I never updated the main post. Unfortunately I started working on another event but never finished it, now I have tons of versions of the mod and lost track of which one is what. Can you try the file below? If it works, I'll update the main post.

Does this version work with the latest 0.48.109?

Also how do i get the event to trigger?

i remember ive done it once before but i cant get it to work again.

Last edited:

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018

Link doesn't work for me and the mega seems to be still the old one?

kazaki74

Mar 6, 2021

link doesnt work

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2020

heya, link doesn't work. Hope we can get an update, because it's been a while and the mod is quite good

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
heya, link doesn't work. Hope we can get an update, because it's been a while and the mod is quite good
I don't have this file anymore, but if I'm not mistaken the MEGA link in the main thread is still working with current version of Uni. The v0.1.7 link I shared only included a potential bugfix for an error 'pc composite not found', but apparently it was already included in 0.1.6.

Feb 11, 2020
I don't have this file anymore, but if I'm not mistaken the MEGA link in the main thread is still working with current version of Uni. The v0.1.7 link I shared only included a potential bugfix for an error 'pc composite not found', but apparently it was already included in 0.1.6.
It does! Actually ended up testing it last night just before I went to bed and it was one of the first scenes to trigger (just before the the brand new non-con scene integrated into the base game, as it happens)

Disscuism

May 13, 2022
View attachment 649006

Overview:
Add a few rape-themed events and CGs to the game.
I commissioned an artist for the Hentai CGs.

Updated: 2022-02-07
Game/Creator: Uni - Hizor Games
Mod Version: 0.1.6
Modders: Joetermin and Beggarman (mod) - (artist)
Game Version: 0.20 or 0.21
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

preview0.png
preview2.png
preview0b.png
link broken, please upload again

Noobiwan

Jun 19, 2021
Are there other places to go other than school, home, work, mall, and walk around?

Will there be a bondage store available once you reach a certain corruption level?