K1ngSlay3r

Jan 1, 2018
Top one: Dating Kate and involved with Matt. Will happen on the way to the Zoo to meet Kate.

Bottom one: Involved with Matt and dating Damien with a focus on cucking Damien with Matt.

Dating Violet Dom and working at the bar.
bar? you mean cafe?

bleruse

Jul 4, 2018
Yes.
The Dev has confirmed at one point that the Bakery Route will not get content in the very near future. Because it is the route with the most content currently and so the other routs will get content to catch up.
The route hasn't got content in almost two years.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is the only way to get into a relationship with kate meaning I cannot go through the whore route with them both basically? Or is there a way to be with kate while also having her and the mc become whores at the bar?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Is the only way to get into a relationship with kate meaning I cannot go through the whore route with them both basically? Or is there a way to be with kate while also having her and the mc become whores at the bar?
You can only enter a romantic relationship with Kate if you don't whore yourself out.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Is there a possibility in the future that may also be a route? Just wondering as I think it would be an interesting scenario with them both being prostitutes while together in a relationship tbh.
No, you won't be able to romance her on the corruption route.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
No, you won't be able to romance her on the corruption route.
Thank you for letting me know.

One final question I have is if while in the matt route and we are currently violet's dom will be be able get her scenes with the mc matt and violet? Sort of like a combined route or is this not planned?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Thank you for letting me know.

One final question I have is if while in the matt route and we are currently violet's dom will be be able get her scenes with the mc matt and violet? Sort of like a combined route or is this not planned?
Combined route will not be happening, while it is a fun idea the complexity of such a route is not something we want to add to the game. So we're sticking with finishing content that has already been planned.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Hizor
I came across a continuity error, I think? My Chelsea is basically on a vanilla Damien route, and as far as I can remember, way back when she came across Matt and Alex in the alley, she ran away, avoiding an encounter, but during the scene where Alex is pestering them at lunch, it mentions something about Chelsea having a flashback to the assault in the alley and says something about her not wanting Alex to see her cry again, but again, I don't think my Chelsea cried in front of him to begin with...

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hizor
I came across a continuity error, I think? My Chelsea is basically on a vanilla Damien route, and as far as I can remember, way back when she came across Matt and Alex in the alley, she ran away, avoiding an encounter, but during the scene where Alex is pestering them at lunch, it mentions something about Chelsea having a flashback to the assault in the alley and says something about her not wanting Alex to see her cry again, but again, I don't think my Chelsea cried in front of him to begin with...
She does cry during the assault though it could be a case of not accounting for if you chose to run away or not.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Does anyone know how i can extraxt / download the mods, i dont know anything abt computers
The mod for this is in a zip file. Open it using WinZip, WinRar or whatever compression tool your system has (I haven't used Windows in a long time other than for work, so I'm out of the loop on whats available). Extract those files and copy them to the game folder in the folder where you installed Uni.

Note that the Cheat Mod has been integrated into the main game, so you shouldn't download and install that one. That leaves the better Text Boxes and New Event mods only.

clix

Jul 25, 2020
this game needs a full scene gallery or a walkthrough every update, alot of routes and possible choices you need alot more then 2-3 runs to really see all scenes..

Reactions: VladimirKirilovich

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
Started playing this recently and I have to say I've really enjoyed the artwork and especially the writing. For a lewd game the dialogue, the situations, and the pacing have all been leagues better than what I would expect. I intend to put some money into the Patreon once it's a little further along. I've been focusing on the Kate and Violet Dom routes and they've both been very enjoyable (as well as seeing Chelsea flutter between these two worlds), especially the Violet route.

One thing I've especially enjoyed about the Violet Dom route is that the relationship between the two feels kinda functional. It's strange to say, but Violet is controlling and humiliating, but not degrading - there's no corruption associated with the route so far, nor should there be (though I suppose it's a possible avenue the relationship could go down). The two of them are committed to the roles of master and servant, but they have a lot of genuine affection for each other. A relationship like this in a game like this might've instead focused on the master breaking the servant; here it feels like a tender (if kinky) love confession is never too far away, if they ever dropped their roles for a moment. Looking forward to seeing where it goes and how those two find intimacy for each other inside of those roles.

(And I agree with what's been said before - the game really needs a "Scene Gallery," not just a Photo Gallery, where players can fully rewatch scenes they've unlocked instead of hunting through save files trying to find them. This would really be good to have for the Dream Sequences too, a "gallery" for them as well)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes