dejaman

Mar 20, 2021
There will be.
That‘s good to hear, I found this game recently because somebody posted a fanart of chelsea and violet on pixiv:

Would love to see situations like that make it into the game!

Reactions: Hizor

SirIdiot

Jul 19, 2017
I'm not sure if a poll was ever conducted on peoples' favorite relationship in the game, but I have a feeling the winner would be Violet. Followed by Violet.

(in her other route)

Reactions: afterlights

Trughartar

Jan 22, 2018
I just played through the corrupted cafe path, with no problems, so it's possible that there's a minimum corruption level requirement (cue my complaints from earlier about having gated content behind a stat that requires said content to raise) that you aren't hitting.

Try being Matt's playtoy while doing the cafe, though it shouldn't be required, it's the fastest way to rapidly build corruption. Plus, more scenes to unlock.

Outside of that, here's the updated (mostly) guide. I'm missing a couple of scenes, 1 new Bar scene I haven't figured out how to get, and 1 Kate scene that didn't trigger probably due to having ran Violet Sub and Damien at the same time. But otherwise it's mostly complete.
Thanks a ton for this! Is there by chance an update, which i somehow missed in the thread?
Or some other list of all possible scenes / scenarios (either with or without CG)?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
That‘s good to hear, I found this game recently because somebody posted a fanart of chelsea and violet on pixiv:

Would love to see situations like that make it into the game!
Definitely will be in the future for the game

Hello! How can I get hypnosis route? Also, what are choices with matt? To become his plaything, to refuse him, and that's all? Or am I missing anything?
There will be a Hypnosis route actually. Though we will be finishing the current routes being development.

Reactions: mizzet and SirIdiot

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
There's been 2 updates since, but no one has uploaded them here. v0.41 is currently out. I think the population here has burned out on Uni a bit, since someone was uploading the new version a day or two later before.
The lack of content/interesting events per update doesn't seem to please one time buyers.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I looked through the thread and didn't find a recent answer so I wanted to ask if the gallery is only for viewing images or also for scene replays.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
The text on android is too low so some of it gets cut off.
Also the text is hard to read because of the textbox. Could it possibly be changed to a darker colour please?
Screenshot_2022-07-02-00-58-12-23_914327882133005f839b69ccc01bcc52.jpg

Reactions: Gwydion

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Feature Request: Have the option to tell the Bakery boss to go fuck himself, that abusive piece of shit, after the second or third time he berates our girl for asinine shit.

I know this is the submissive bimbofication route, still it would be nice to have the option to still bimbofy our main lass but have her on a dom path, instead. She takes control over Lisa and both of them turn Keith into a shell of his former self.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes