RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
My guess is that it has something to do with the Yearbook club who apparently has a D&D gaming group in there. Healslut is an RPG class. So that would be my guess.
D&D Clerics traditionally double as notoriously broken beardy cheese powerhouses tho.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I replayed the blonde scene and once again everyone acts as though MC decided to dye her hair. I used unren to check developer menu and yep - "bakery_blonde" variable was set to true instead of false. Seems like something I can handle. But even though the variable is set to false now, everything still plays out as though MC agreed to dye her hair ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
We are looking into this problem.

Are you supposed to start a new game every time you play a new version? There was some new content to play but for the most part Every time I went somewhere it said that nothing interesting happened.
No, you don't need to start a new game, however, you will need a save at least before the final event in the route plays since the new events will rely on the previous event being triggered. If it has already been triggered then it won't read as that route advancing.

To open the cheat menu in v0.11.53b, go inside MC's house and press the letter X on your keyboard.

I can not open the cheat menu like this, can any one help me?
The cheat menu was accidentally active in 0.11. It is no longer active in the latest versions.

Just started playing the game, is there any dream sequence? Tried turning on everything in the dream settings but it just shows me a black background.
Dream Sequences are scenes commissioned by our $20 Patrons and this only covers the writing portion of the scenes. The cost of the Tier would be much greater for it to include artwork ($250+ For the time taken out of development of the main game and to cover the cost of variations.)

Game locks up with no matter what choice on make who keeps goldfish at the carnival.
This has never happened to us. Does it just stop? What happens exactly?

If u dont actually give sex scenes of chelsea with art then u r gonna lose ur viewers like why is there not artwork fr thebgaurd part and also where is the artwork for nate scenes
I've explained this earlier in the thread and to others that have expressed the same opinion.
In the development of Uni we focus on the quality of the writing first and foremost, the cost of writing is the most significant in Uni; it can, and has, completely cleaned out our budget leaving little or none for Art. This is why we have to dedicate certain months entirely to art so that we have enough to get a lot of images out.

We have not completely forgotten about the art and we want it as bad as you guys do, but we also want to build onto the routes that we have so that we can get closer to having them completed and can start work on new routes. (Like Modelling Route, Teacher Route, Hypnosis Route and more.)

As for the artwork regarding the walk around events, these are side stories that you can explore, as such they are not a high priority, but they will have art made for them in the future.

Though, I think you all will be happy to know that September and October will be months that we are dedicating to artwork and even new mechanics.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Is this game worth it? does it have at least one hour of content?
I like the game a lot, but there's barely any sex (artwork) in this. Aside from one softcore scene with Matt, I counted all of two scenes. One actually involving the MC. There's quite a bit of text only things, but you're either going to have to use your imagination or wait.
It is quite possible that I haven't unlocked everything... but I definitely played this for a few hours and that's all I encountered, for both the bakery and cafe routes, and I'm playing .14.62.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hizor
I love how Kates route is going so far the scene with her sick at home and the phones messages are adorable.
I can't wait to see more, I didn't want it to end and I'm more than a little gutted I have to wait for more.
108_R3JJnmW.png

Reactions: Keldin and Hizor

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I like the game a lot, but there's barely any sex (artwork) in this. Aside from one softcore scene with Matt, I counted all of two scenes. One actually involving the MC. There's quite a bit of text only things, but you're either going to have to use your imagination or wait.
It is quite possible that I haven't unlocked everything... but I definitely played this for a few hours and that's all I encountered, for both the bakery and cafe routes, and I'm playing .14.62.
There is quite a few more. We'll have a Gallery soon so that you'll be able to see what you have and haven't unlocked.

Hizor
I love how Kates route is going so far the scene with her sick at home and the phones messages are adorable.
I can't wait to see more, I didn't want it to end and I'm more than a little gutted I have to wait for more.
Yes! Kate is great! Can't wait for us to start working on her romance route further.
Glad you're enjoying it, really keeps us motivated to do better.

Reactions: Hones

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
There is quite a few more. We'll have a Gallery soon so that you'll be able to see what you have and haven't unlocked.

Yes! Kate is great! Can't wait for us to start working on her romance route further.
Glad you're enjoying it, really keeps us motivated to do better.
That would definitely help.

Also, not sure if anyone else pointed it out, but I'm having an issue when trying to hang out with Violet the second time.. that problem is that no matter what time of the day I click on her icon on Saturday, nothing happens.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
That would definitely help.

Also, not sure if anyone else pointed it out, but I'm having an issue when trying to hang out with Violet the second time.. that problem is that no matter what time of the day I click on her icon on Saturday, nothing happens.
Yeah, there is a weird icon bug going on right now. We're working on a hotfix.

Reactions: deluges

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
I like it. This has gone a long way since I played the first version. Though I was wondering, is the MC virgin from the start?

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Thx for the Update o/
I'm waiting for the beautiful Kate corruption in the upcoming updates

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018

No, you don't need to start a new game, however, you will need a save at least before the final event in the route plays since the new events will rely on the previous event being triggered. If it has already been triggered then it won't read as that route advancing.

The cheat menu was accidentally active in 0.11. It is no longer active in the latest versions.

Dream Sequences are scenes commissioned by our $20 Patrons and this only covers the writing portion of the scenes. The cost of the Tier would be much greater for it to include artwork ($250+ For the time taken out of development of the main game and to cover the cost of variations.)

I've explained this earlier in the thread and to others that have expressed the same opinion.
In the development of Uni we focus on the quality of the writing first and foremost, the cost of writing is the most significant in Uni; it can, and has, completely cleaned out our budget leaving little or none for Art. This is why we have to dedicate certain months entirely to art so that we have enough to get a lot of images out.

We have not completely forgotten about the art and we want it as bad as you guys do, but we also want to build onto the routes that we have so that we can get closer to having them completed and can start work on new routes. (Like Modelling Route, Teacher Route, Hypnosis Route and more.)

As for the artwork regarding the walk around events, these are side stories that you can explore, as such they are not a high priority, but they will have art made for them in the future.

Though, I think you all will be happy to know that September and October will be months that we are dedicating to artwork and even new mechanics.
Tnx fr telling us and this game has a lotta potential maybe the most in games like these and that y we get sad when we thought there is not art ...i hope u understand ...we have hope on u

Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018

Tnx fr telling us and this game has a lotta potential maybe the most in games like these and that y we get sad when we thought there is not art ...i hope u understand ...we have hope on u and wuld loke atleast one new sex scene of chelsea per release

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019

Well yeah, it stops. Locks up, freezes. It doesn't CTD but it freezes on current graphic and I wait and wait and wait to make sure it is not taking forever to load something but patience doesn't pay off and nothing ever loads. Go back on a save and try it again and same thing. Go back on a save and change my choice and just keep the fish myself this time instead so I can go on but it still locks up at the fish naming dialogue everytime no matter what I do

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I like it. This has gone a long way since I played the first version. Though I was wondering, is the MC virgin from the start?
We thought about that when we first started work on the game and we decided to go with Non-Virgin since that would give us a lot more slack on the sex scenes, and it would also allow the player (If they so choose to) to RP their own backstory of when she lost it.

so how do you trigger the conflicts events?
Right now there are only conflict events for the Bakery route, and you'll have to be deep in the route of the other characters for the conflicts to trigger

Tnx fr telling us and this game has a lotta potential maybe the most in games like these and that y we get sad when we thought there is not art ...i hope u understand ...we have hope on u and wuld loke atleast one new sex scene of chelsea per release
Thank you for your understanding. I know how frustrating it can be, but as we have grown over the past year we are slowly getting to the point where we can balance writing and artwork output without having to sacrifice one or the other. We are extremely grateful to all of our patrons and to all of you that have given us verbal support to help keep us motivated along the way.

Well yeah, it stops. Locks up, freezes. It doesn't CTD but it freezes on current graphic and I wait and wait and wait to make sure it is not taking forever to load something but patience doesn't pay off and nothing ever loads. Go back on a save and try it again and same thing. Go back on a save and change my choice and just keep the fish myself this time instead so I can go on but it still locks up at the fish naming dialogue everytime no matter what I do
This is extremely strange...
Are you on Android or PC?

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Violet is such a great character. I can't wait to see all the lovely things she'll have us do, I'll say yes to anything! :love:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It's a fun game but I really wish the scenes weren't put in before the cgs were ready. In a game where your repeat days, it's only natural you keep your finger on the skip button, to get through the grind faster. So when a scene with no cg starts you can easily skip parts of it because you were anticipating an old repeated scene.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes