EzioAsasyn

Nov 22, 2018
SPOILER ALERT!:

At the end of bakery route after getting a boob surgery, there is a conflict event that basically forces you out of Matt's route. I think it would be hot and way more interesting if for example you could make a choice whether to submit to Matt and leave with him or tell him to go away. Most likely that would still end one of the routes, but at least we could make the choice on that.

Reactions: Pinguino47

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Speaking of routes, it would be really hot if one of those main jobs eventually led into fully fledged prostitution. Is that something that’s maybe planned? Not many games out there that do it well!

Reactions: AlexDark1027

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Violet is such a great character. I can't wait to see all the lovely things she'll have us do, I'll say yes to anything! :love:
Oh it's quite interesting. Try going down the Bakery Route then near the end bail out for Violet while Violet is the Dom. You'll get a pretty fun scene.

Reactions: Princess Groundhog

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
It's a fun game but I really wish the scenes weren't put in before the cgs were ready. In a game where your repeat days, it's only natural you keep your finger on the skip button, to get through the grind faster. So when a scene with no cg starts you can easily skip parts of it because you were anticipating an old repeated scene.
We actually are planning on trying and transitioning into this development style once we hit $2500 on our Patreon.

Speaking of routes, it would be really hot if one of those main jobs eventually led into fully fledged prostitution. Is that something that’s maybe planned? Not many games out there that do it well!
Yes actually, the Cafe/Corruption Route will eventually wind up at that point.
Act 1: Cafe
Act 2: Bar
Act 3: Brothel

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hizor
I think it would be really good if maybe at some point during the Kate pure romance path they started living together, it makes sense if they are not earning as much through tips, is something like that planned? Maybe when they are lovers or near the end of the game?

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I’m such a weirdo, I’m equally loving the fuzzy purely romantic route with sweet and adorable Kate (more Kate texts pwease!), the fully submissive route with Violet, and the bimbo/slut route with whatshername at the bakery. Can these intersect with each other?

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Oh it's quite interesting. Try going down the Bakery Route then near the end bail out for Violet while Violet is the Dom. You'll get a pretty fun scene.
Small suggestion for the Matt/Bakery route - the scene after the boobjob comes out of blue. He just barges into bakery and- how does he even know about the boobjob? Or how it was paid for? Or where MC works? Or where she is this time of day? I mean, Violet knew where MC works, she visited her before, she also knew that MC was gonna have a boojob and why, and that's why she came in screaming, so all of that made sense. I just think that MC and Matt should also have an interaction beforehand, like, while she's recovering at home Matt sends her a text asking why she's skipping classes and there you go. Cuz the way this scene is now I genuinely thought MC got high on painkillers and was having a feverish dream.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hizor
I think it would be really good if maybe at some point during the Kate pure romance path they started living together, it makes sense if they are not earning as much through tips, is something like that planned? Maybe when they are lovers or near the end of the game?
Actually, yes this is planned. I just can't tell you when due to spoilers.

I’m such a weirdo, I’m equally loving the fuzzy purely romantic route with sweet and adorable Kate (more Kate texts pwease!), the fully submissive route with Violet, and the bimbo/slut route with whatshername at the bakery. Can these intersect with each other?
Kate and Bakery cannot intersect, but Violet and Kate can since dating both of them will result in a conflict.

Small suggestion for the Matt/Bakery route...
Actually, you just pointed out a problem that we just now noticed thanks to you. There is a setup scene for matt, but with how his final confrontation is triggered it can run without the setup event. We'll get this fixed, thanks for pointing it out!

Reactions: Hones

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
One of the best games, fantastic job!
The dominant Violet is the best character. I hope you will make a lot of content in this route when, Chelsea Violet's sex pet.

Do you consider to add piercings and tattoos? Maybe Violet can force Chelsea to take some piercings and tattoos?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
One of the best games, fantastic job!
The dominant Violet is the best character. I hope you will make a lot of content in this route when, Chelsea Violet's sex pet.

Do you consider to add piercings and tattoos? Maybe Violet can force Chelsea to take some piercings and tattoos?
It has been a topic of discussion, but as of right now there won't be. This could potential change in the future.

Psycho

Aug 28, 2016
How exactly do the routes work? Is it possible to make a 'wrong' choice. Like if I wanted to go down the bakery route without getting a boob job. The route ends close to that point anyway so I was unsure.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
How exactly do the routes work? Is it possible to make a 'wrong' choice. Like if I wanted to go down the bakery route without getting a boob job. The route ends close to that point anyway so I was unsure.
Yes, it is possible.

Mr.Giggles

Nov 20, 2017
Yes actually, the Cafe/Corruption Route will eventually wind up at that point.
Act 1: Cafe
Act 2: Bar
Act 3: Brothel
Will Kate follow you through these jobs even perhaps in the romance route? Because them getting corrupted together/corrupting each other sounds pretty hot!

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Mmm, teaming up with Kate to service clients sounds like fun! But being in a cute and cuddly romance with her is also fun! Just so many ways to play. What about being dominant with her? Since she's so child-like, would be incredible to develop a side MDLG relationship. Literally no game does this, this would be a first! There is already a tiny bit of this in the game when Kate's sick and you get to mother her a little. :love:

Last edited:

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Mmm, teaming up with Kate to service clients sounds like fun! But being in a cute and cuddly romance with her is also fun! Just so many ways to play. What about being dominant with her? Since she's so child-like, would be incredible to develop a side MDLG relationship. Literally no game does this, this would be a first! There is already a tiny bit of this in the game when Kate's sick and you get to mother her a little. :love:
You wouldn't enter a purely dominate relationship it's more of a Big Sister Little Sister type instead.

Reactions: Mr.Giggles

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
That's great too, it's just that there's zero MDLG content out there and I'm always hoping even for hints of that. And as their sisterly relationship evolves I do hope for some sweet and sensual scenes where Kate could perhaps be in a more naturally submissive role.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes