Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
FUCK YEA thx for the Update, Kate is my favorite girl and i can't wait to see her corruption events.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Been a while since I really messed with this. It has changed a lot and is shaping up to be a pretty interesting game.

Desan3

May 6, 2017
Which club is the best? Cheerleading probably will have some content but what about the photo/roleplaying club??

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I guess your talking about the boob enlargement stuff which is in the Bakery path not the Cafe path

Yes I guess it must be that works for me it's a date indicator so you click on that icon to go out with Violet you must have a date with her, no idea why it isn't working for you though.
Thanks for you answers,i appreciate it!
Alright,i start the game from beginning and this time i choose the "Bakery path",but now i have some more questions! 1st - when i go on a second(or it was third) date with Lisa and choose to become a blonde,the MC go blonde,but only on a text,on the pictures story she is still red hair - is that a bug? 2nd - when i finally go and do a surgery,after that Lisa bring MC to home and after that(i thing it's Friday)when i go to school i meet Violet and she say she have tickets for the cinema and want to go with her in Saturday,but the story text say this is the day when MC will do her surgery,and i can choose to don't do it or to quarrel with Violet and then she come to the bakery and make a scandal and if i choose "We are done Violet",on the next day when is Saturday i can't go to the surgery again(may be because i already did it,before this to happen),so i'm confused - is that a another bug or is the MC will go again for another surgery,but this will happen in the next update?

When i start the game again,this time i was not have a problem with the icons on weekends(Violet and Lisa),only on the end(last 2 weekends) i start to have problem with this icons again! May be i need to start the "Coffee path" too from beginning so i can do this meetings with Violet - i'm not sure!

PC: Will the "Coffee path" have too that option to have a surgery in future updates - may be if you choose to quite work in the coffee bar(after Kate say to the manager that the MC serve clients sexually and the manager speak with you) and accept to work for that guy,who you serve sexually,more early in the coffee bar - may be he will make a proper to MC to have surgery if you follow this path,but it will happen in future updates? It's a shame to have surgery only if you follow the one of the two paths!

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I played this for the first time today. I figure it's been in development for over a year now so I should have a good idea of if it's good or not.

I see a massive amount of potential in this game. It could be one of the best games around. On the other hand, even after over a year of development there is not a substantial amount of content. Great art, and writing, and a good system altogether.

If the rate of development were doubled, and the level of quality kept around the same then in another 3 or 4 years this will be a fantastic game. I'll be back to check on this next year.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hizor is there some kind of thing going on between Mr Davis and Sophie or was I reading to much into their interactions, I just want to know whether to avoid the yearbook club path.
Picked up on that did you? ;)

im still getting an error msg when i try to buy the kawaii bedroom set
This was actually supposed to be fixed a long time ago. I'll double check it.

EDIT: Yes, just checked the code and tested it. This is fixed on our end, though I could see this being a problem on a very old save.

Thanks for you answers,i appreciate it!
Alright,i start the game from beginning and this time i choose the "Bakery path",but now i have some more questions!...
The Blonde and breast enlargement images haven't been added yet since we're working on a rework with the sprite images so that we don't have to increase the file size of the game by almost double.
The icons have been a real pain in the ass to get working properly, seems we'll have to do some more testing since the day count seems to be getting thrown out of sync somehow.
As for the surgery this may be due to the day count being out of sync, but the first conflict event is supposed to happen before the surgery and not after. Then after the surgery the second and final conflict event happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveWhores

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Picked up on that did you? ;)

This was actually supposed to be fixed a long time ago. I'll double check it.

The Blonde and breast enlargement images haven't been added yet since we're working on a rework with the sprite images so that we don't have to increase the file size of the game by almost double.
The icons have been a real pain in the ass to get working properly, seems we'll have to do some more testing since the day count seems to be getting thrown out of sync somehow.
As for the surgery this may be due to the day count being out of sync, but the first conflict event is supposed to happen before the surgery and not after. Then after the surgery the second and final conflict event happens.

Thanks for your reply!
Just to ask - is there some plans to make MC have a surgery even if you follow the coffee path or it will be only if you follow the bakery path? I thing it will be more better if you make it in both paths,but on different ways - just suggesting! Anyway - have a good work with the updates and bugs on the game - the game have a good potential! :)

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Thanks for your reply!
No, it will only be an option in the Bakery Path since that route is geared toward bimbofication, and we don't want to force it on player who do not want that.

Redgy

Jan 17, 2018
Hey, so I'm still trying to keep the red hair while working at the bakery and I think it might've worked this time because after I said no, I stopped getting any new bakery events. Tried twice, played for tree weeks - nada. Replayed and went blond - got a new scene the next day. So, is that how it supposed to be? No boobjob and all?
Another thing I've been meaning to ask, why did you call this game uni? Just curious cuz I can't really see how it fits with the game :unsure:

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Only played a little bit of the new update so far, but finally, this is feeling more like a proper game. Actual backgrounds rather than reused ones, a story, and I'm assuming the random events that come from clicking on walking around feel less choppy than the multiple previous updates. Best of all, you can finally buy outfits.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Yeah, outside of not doing club activities and routes the non-corrupted routes, I think I did all I can. It’s definitely improved a lot with this update. “Nothing interesting happens” doesn’t pop up constantly, events pretty much proc right, assuming I remember correctly that “Nothing interesting” didn’t pop up at school until those routes were done.

The whole keep walking into trashier streets could use some story, there could be more reactions to the outfits you wear outside of the construction crew story, since Violet didn’t really react or anything to wearing a daddy’s girl outfit. Stuff like work procing small events that give out tip feel less like it was a wasted trip going to work, with what’s story is around.

It’s really just the cg for sex scenes that are really missing. I pretty much get a $60-120+ piece of art like once a month, that finishes in 2-3 weeks, but I guess it depends on what artist you’re seeing.

It could have some more elements from other games like calling a character to your room and procing sex that way. Which I wanted to do with the construction worker, but because it was all story, I couldn’t. So something could be done with reacting appropriately to sluttiness, since you can grind it visiting that bookstore.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
No, it will only be an option in the Bakery Path since that route is geared toward bimbofication, and we don't want to force it on player who do not want that.
How does the game handle players who don't want that who pick the Bakery job because they don't know that's coming? Can they switch to the other job later?

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
i went blonde and got the boobjob just cant wait for the update to see how she looks. too bad the MC cant get the bbo job when shes workin at the cafe

Reactions: LoveWhores

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hey, so I'm still trying to keep the red hair while working at the bakery and I think it might've worked this time because after I said no, I stopped getting any new bakery events. Tried twice, played for tree weeks - nada. Replayed and went blond - got a new scene the next day. So, is that how it supposed to be? No boobjob and all?
Another thing I've been meaning to ask, why did you call this game uni? Just curious cuz I can't really see how it fits with the game :unsure:
Yes, if you refuse it then you can continue working at the bakery without having to go down the bimbofication route and will continue down a side path that involves Lisa and Keith stuff.
In terms of the game lore the city that you're playing in is called Uni, in the fictional country of Arka that has three major cities. Uni, Era, and Eve.

Technically speaking, in the early days of development the project was classified as Project Uni (Project One), and we just used Uni as a placeholder name until we got a new one to use. Well... it never came out of the placeholder stage and became the actual game name.

How does the game handle players who don't want that who pick the Bakery job because they don't know that's coming? Can they switch to the other job later?
There is a third job that will be made available in the future that you can get. Otherwise you'll stay the bakery and will experience a few Keith x Lisa scenes.

i went blonde and got the boobjob just cant wait for the update to see how she looks. too bad the MC cant get the bbo job when shes workin at the cafe
We're currently planning an entire sprite system rework which will be done in phases over the course of the next few months. More info about this will be coming to the Patreon soon.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Could be a great game, but lack of CG's in some scenes makes it a bit uninteresting... I went through 2 scenes with Nate (?) and his friends, the one in the bar and the one in the park and it's just text. Without the CG's these scenes are just meh... Hope this can be solved in the near future.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes