JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
I'm unsure what you mean by "something else" exactly, but right now there are essentially two paths in the Cafe. One where you can pursue a romantic relationship with Kate should you choose not to corrupt her.
Then there is the corruption path where you start to do lewder and lewder things, if you decide to corrupt Kate as well she'll become more interested in guys and you can no longer pursue the relationship with her, if you do not corrupt her then she'll catch wind of your actions making her want nothing to do with you.
screenshot0001.jpg

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
@JHGosh
Oh, that! We really need to do something about that message. It just refers to the event where you pull your neckline down to gain more tips.

Reactions: JHGosh

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
how many cg is in this game right now?
Scenes that have CGs with them, there are two at the moment. There are a lot of scenes though, but it is mostly text-based at the moment.
Other than the CGs we do have a large majority of character sprites and are really close to completing the list of characters that need sprites.

If you want to play the game exclusively for the artwork, then, for now, I'd say check back with us after a few updates to the game. As I've explained previously the reason for lack of CGs is primarily due to our budget. Even though our budget is slowly growing, there are other expenses that require attention.

sislyn

Mar 24, 2018
This game has so much promise and I had a great time with this version, can't wait for the next one!

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018

Version 0.9.43 Released!
0.8.40 now released for the public!

Hey, guys and gals!
It's time for another update to Uni! 0.9.43 has been released on our Patreon!
The image that you see above is all the changes that have been implemented since 0.8. So that you'll know what you're in for in the newly released version.

March turned out to be a busy month for our IRL lives and we didn't get out as many scenes as we wanted to. You can read more about that in the What's New article on the Patreon.

If you like the changes that you see then head on over to our Patreon to pick up a copy!
Here:

Regards,
Hizor Games Team

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I gave it a try and looks really promising, i love this school and slice setup, i'll keep an eye on updates, keep up the good work @Hizor

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
@Hizor
There is a problem/glitch when Violet texts an SMS to you Saturday morning and you make an excuse (the flu).
I was going to practice (cheerleader). Event over, the teacher stays in the middle of the screen and the restaurant event with Violet is starting.
I guess, the restaurant event should not start then.

notreallyhere

Aug 9, 2016
I tried looking through this thread and couldn't find anything. Is there a guide to this game? I'm kinda stuck in a routine of school/work/sleep and nothings really happening.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, I'm stuck there too. There might not be much content yet to fill the game.

SaruSubery

Nov 10, 2017
I have this weird bug where in SMS with Damien after the movie, the last few dialogues just kept looping over and over, I cant progress at all.

Reactions: BigLoada

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I have this weird bug where in SMS with Damien after the movie, the last few dialogues just kept looping over and over, I cant progress at all.
same with me! and it wasn't there in previous version

counterfake

Apr 7, 2019
It was mentioned in the changelog of 0.8.40a that the infinite looping for Damien after the movie should be fixed.
However, I am still experiencing the bug.

haiz

JustMEandU

May 9, 2018
It was mentioned in the changelog of 0.8.40a that the infinite looping for Damien after the movie should be fixed.
However, I am still experiencing the bug.

haiz
It's was mentioned there, but the patch was left out from the build. (i don't know, something happened).
But it's in the 0.9 (here is the changelog):
1554650034574.png

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes