trees

Dec 4, 2018
So is there... like any actual content? I'm at 25/50 days in, I've gotten one event with Damien, and despite him asking to meet again the next weekend nothing actually happened. I also don't get XP for playing arcade games anymore. Is there really just the scene at the start where matt gropes you and nothing else?

JustMEandU

May 9, 2018
So is there... like any actual content? I'm at 25/50 days in, I've gotten one event with Damien, and despite him asking to meet again the next weekend nothing actually happened. I also don't get XP for playing arcade games anymore. Is there really just the scene at the start where matt gropes you and nothing else?
There is a 3some scene if u let him grope you and do nothing (Matt's route), it's like the third scene with Matt.

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
I'm not sure if there are any F/F scenes, as I'm not interested in that content so I have not explored those routes. As for M/F content that I have found.

There is a HJ scene with damien if you have enough corruption by the time you get the movie date.

For Matt there are several scenes.
The intro one where he gropes you.
Second scene where MC lifts her skirt.
Third scene where MC undress infront of him and masturbate. This is also the start of blackmail route if you try to avoid going to meet him the third time.
fourth scene is a fingering scene + BJ
Fifth scene is available if you stood up to the bully and helped damien. This is a M/M/F scene

The Bakery/Cafe jobs have one scene each.
The bakery scene is BJ and the cafe scene is groping scene.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Calling all fans! We’ve returned from a period of radio silence to bring you a sneak peek of what is coming very very soon.
Below you’ll find the teaser trailer for update 0.10.50 (Update Adukan)!

If you like what you see and want to know more about what the update will hold (Because we can’t fit everything onto a “What’s New” update card with this one!) then come join us over on our Patreon!

And feel free to share the video with anyone that maybe be interested! It’d a go a long ways toward helping Uni get recognized by the larger community.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Calling all fans! We’ve returned from a period of radio silence to bring you a sneak peek of what is coming very very soon.

If you like what you see and want to know more about what the update will hold (Because we can’t fit everything onto a “What’s New” update card with this one!) then come join us over on our Patreon!

And feel free to share the video with anyone that maybe be interested! It’d a go a long ways toward helping Uni get recognized by the larger community.

THAT IS AN INSANE OVERHAUL, AND I AM NOW CURRENTLY HUNGRY TO PLAY THIS (VERSION OF) THE GAME.

Reactions: Hizor

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

Looks great, I can't wait for the update after watching that trailer.

Reactions: Hizor

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018

Looks great from what you can see in the video, great job.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
The time has come!
Uni, version 0.10.50 has arrived (And 0.9 is now public), and I’m sure you’re eager to find out what’s new with this update.
Since there were so many changes to we had to make 3 What's New cards for this update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's the largest update that we've yet, and we're still not done. During the May development period we're going to finish adding in a few other features we didn't manage to finish, as well as bring in more artwork & CGs.
What gets added will be decided through polls throughout the month.

If you want to be a part of those decisions then feel free to join us on our Patreon or if you want the latest version you can get it there too.
Enjoy!:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Uni v0.9.43b Public
PC/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I can't find any content in the game. How should i play this grind simulator to see anything?

Famalama68

Apr 17, 2019
What?? There is no grind.

the game is still in development some scenes do not have any cg, that's why you are seeing black scenes
wait so what scenes do have actual art? because all the ones i have seen are just black screens

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes