Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Im liking this game so far. Seems like those 2010 school romance animes that I used to watch if we follow only the “ good” stuffs

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Glad that you're enjoying it.
We have more to come with every update, so keep a look out for those at the beginning of every month.

Reactions: Hones

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
OK, i took ver 10 from patreon.. but can i see changelog somewhere? Everything seems so new in this version... but it seems like there is not much a new content there.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
OK, i took ver 10 from patreon.. but can i see changelog somewhere? Everything seems so new in this version... but it seems like there is not much a new content there.
v.0.10 changlog is on Patreon, see spoiler below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
What's the end of content for ver 10?

Am i right:
- for Matt - scene with Alex
- for Violet - party
- for Lisa - when you tell her about her ex asked about wedding party?

And what about business man in cafe (random event)? I've met guy 3 times. That's all?
And guys who harass MC. Now i have a scene in bar where they all touch MC... is this last scene with them?

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
What's the end of content for ver 10?

Am i right:
- for Matt - scene with Alex
- for Violet - party
- for Lisa - when you tell her about her ex asked about wedding party?

And what about business man in cafe (random event)? I've met guy 3 times. That's all?
And guys who harass MC. Now i have a scene in bar where they all touch MC... is this last scene with them?

Those are the ends for those routes.
The businessman ends after those three, and the Harassers still have two more events.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I met Kate at every chance I could, and took the long route when she was sick, and the romance with her never started.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Kate is a bubbly, clumsy, warm hearted, sweet girl who is bad around men and was starting to flirt with me in the last event I had with her (grabbed my boobs from behind the day after I helped her while she was sick, to which my character merely laughed in a friendly but accepting way). I saw a post of someone earlier saying you can somehow corrupt her sexually, but that also makes her comfortable around men, this breaking the romance. They also said that if you get too corrupt she learns about it and breaks off your friendship. But I honestly don't know where they even got that from, I never saw any chances to even begin a corruption path even if I did want to with her. And again, I never activated a true romance with her, the game had clearly been building up to one, but then one day the events with her stopped and the most I got after that was her texting me about a nightmare she had involving spiders and she wanted to vent to someone she knew cared about her. Maybe that person made all that up, or they know about events that are going to be added in future updates but isn't applied yet?

Well I am disappointed. She is a great girl, and a romance with her would make this game great. But no romance for me, so far. Then I hit the "that is the end up this version of the game" message, meaning no romance until the next major update at least.

Reactions: obiwan

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why in sex scenes, dream other character don't show anithing, I start think this i chensured game. Please show us scens with sex.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Well I am disappointed. She is a great girl, and a romance with her would make this game great. But no romance for me, so far. Then I hit the "that is the end up this version of the game" message, meaning no romance until the next major update at least.
Right now the beginning of her Romance Arc is started, however, we have yet to continue that further. You can corrupt Kate by following the Cafe's corruption route (Which starts once you have at least 4 corruption.) Eventually, you'll have the option to encourage Kate to follow along with what you're doing, this begins her corruption as well, and will lock you out of her romance in the future. Or you can choose not to encourage her, which will allow you to return to her romance, but you'll need to leave the corruption path or she'll find out what you've been doing and get angry about it ending the friendship.

Why in sex scenes, dream other character don't show anithing, I start think this i chensured game. Please show us scens with sex.
The dreams are commissions by the $20 Patrons, these commissions are done for free by our writer, which can take away from development time on the main game. To have artwork accompany these scenes the tier would have to be well above $100. We do not offer this, because the creation of the artwork would take way too much time away from the development of the main game.

• Sad
Reactions: 88Michele88

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
Right now the beginning of her Romance Arc is started, however, we have yet to continue that further. You can corrupt Kate by following the Cafe's corruption route (Which starts once you have at least 4 corruption.) Eventually, you'll have the option to encourage Kate to follow along with what you're doing, this begins her corruption as well, and will lock you out of her romance in the future. Or you can choose not to encourage her, which will allow you to return to her romance, but you'll need to leave the corruption path or she'll find out what you've been doing and get angry about it ending the friendship.
Just 4 corruption? That isn't much at all. I managed to hit that easily earlier, without even realizing it. Then, just as easily, went all the way into negative corruption an hour later. This game allows the biggest fluctuations in corruption that I've ever seen. Still, I completely dropped that Matt guy a while ago now, so I assume I am officially off the corruption path. I initially just stripped a bit because I like ENF and exhibitionism, but then he tried blackmailing and moving beyond mere stripping, as if it's his say? Yeah, fuck him (well, actually, more like NOT fucking him). I suspect me completely blowing him off despite the threats to release pics is how my corruption level suddenly did a complete switch. Besides, I realized that, if I wanted out, I had to just accept the pic being released. Reason being, the more sexual things I did with him, the more incriminating pics he'll take, allowing greater and greater advantage for him. I stopped at him only getting a panty pic in the end, which is pretty much nothing, him showing that to the school is barely a blip on the radar.

So yeah, not liking him and realizing that I can't let his blackmailing work because it would just lead to even worse blackmail made me drop him cold turkey after initially somewhat doing what he asked. Which means I should be fine for Kate later.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes