Oct 27, 2022
I saw the developers in this thread, I think I need to apologize
I just fell in love with this game. Amazing art, and nice text
I promise to pay your 6$ as soon as I get access to PayPal

• Love
Reactions: Hizor

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Sadly lots of events dont have any arts at all, just black screen or background with no sprites. Not even gonna talk about those with 1 picture. "Text based" should be added at this point.
The black screen events are probably all dream events. As far as I know, they aren't getting art, but you can turn them off in the options menu if you don't want them. Other events without sprites are still a WIP and will be revisited by the devs.

Aliii

Dec 23, 2019
Man, the update worth the wait a lot of new content and character can't wait for the next update hopefully august or kenzie route

Cmonantryme

Dec 26, 2023
Tried the game. It has potential, but then I see development started for it in 2018... That is pretty bad. The game will be in development for 10+ years by the time it is completely finished.

Reactions: Azeroth67000

trees

Dec 4, 2018
How far into the Yearbook club until you get access to the Aeon stuff? I've been doing a few in-game weeks and still haven't gotten it yet

gf199

Feb 19, 2019
You don't have to join yearbook club for that, while walking around the city there's a chance that you'll find Aeon ad, after that you can download it on your laptop at home.
Don't remember when it starts to appear though, I think 3 or 4 weeks in.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
How far into the Yearbook club until you get access to the Aeon stuff? I've been doing a few in-game weeks and still haven't gotten it yet
It's not started in the YB; it's a walk around event; you'll see a billboard advertising the game IIRC.

ringo_juzu

May 3, 2023
Does DomViolet's event on the same day as the Bakery breast implants completely break the bakery route, or is there some other tomfuckery going on with events cancelling each other out? If Violet's Dom route just overwrites everything I get it, but there's absolutely no indication for anything and it leaves me feeling baffled because absolutely nothing but stock scenes happen in the last 20 days.

Also, the option to opt out of the party with Kenzie after you see the scene with Marnie doesn't work, they just pick you up anyways like nothing happened.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
View attachment 3250430 Can someone please tell me how to get these three pictures?
i haven't plaid matts rout in a long time but from what i remember

the first is when you use the favor from the mob to get rid of matt
the second is from the hair dye event in the bakery story line
the third one you get from one of the options when dating matt and damien at the same time

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobbb56

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Look, the game has been in development for 5 years, but that doesn’t make it anything less that an A-tier game. The writing is impeccable, and the art makes it an A-tier game alone. I do agree the yandere Damien thing is probs the only weird thing.

I have high hopes for this game to be a god tier game honestly. I’m looking forward to the strip club CGs and an event that will hopefully take place in the dark alley in town.

I also hope the plot with the Bar route doesn’t just stop at becoming a prostitute. If it does stop there, it would be nice if there was some H-scenes that become Re playable and more interactive if it stops there.

Example: FMC chooses different positions with different clients. Client has friend(s)waiting outside and proposes to invite him/them in. The Kate and FMC co-dicksucking scenes can progress into the prostitution scenes as well.

Simply, I just hope that the final product of the game adds more H content with replayability in mind. It would be nice to be able to redo some of the h events I also just hope a lot of the routes don’t end where they currently end. Especially the cafe/bar route. Also I wanna see more of Nate and his friends with the FMC or even a voyeuristic scene of Nate and his friends with Kate or any of the other heroines in the game. Oooh that would be great.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I have high hopes for this game to be a god tier game honestly. I’m looking forward to the strip club CGs and an event that will hopefully take place in the dark alley in town.

I also hope the plot with the Bar route doesn’t just stop at becoming a prostitute. If it does stop there, it would be nice if there was some H-scenes that become Re playable and more interactive if it stops there.
Strip Club CGs are coming pretty soon. The dark alley in town will lead to a whole new route much much later on in development that has darker themes at play.

Other than the side event chains, none of the routes will be ending where they currently end, if anything we're getting into the real meat and potatoes when it comes to H-content once we start developing past the routelocks. The bar route will open into getting a job at a brothel and we have plenty of gameplay ideas for that and exploring specific fetishes within the brothel.

Right now we're focusing on cleaning up and polishing the game to be presentable as a Official Demo for the game since after that point we'll be heading towards finishing routes and completing them.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Strip Club CGs are coming pretty soon. The dark alley in town will lead to a whole new route much much later on in development that has darker themes at play.

Other than the side event chains, none of the routes will be ending where they currently end, if anything we're getting into the real meat and potatoes when it comes to H-content once we start developing past the routelocks. The bar route will open into getting a job at a brothel and we have plenty of gameplay ideas for that and exploring specific fetishes within the brothel.

Right now we're focusing on cleaning up and polishing the game to be presentable as a Official Demo for the game since after that point we'll be heading towards finishing routes and completing them.
I Subscribed to ur patreon the day after I posted that comment and realized just how the "routelocks" are gonna work and also realized what the actual scope for this project is gonna be. I'm excited! Keep making the game into the god-tier game it will be :)

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Just came here to gush about the park scene with Nick, Aaron, and their friends. I srsly think this is the best scene written in any adult game I've played, and I already think a lot of other scenes in the game have this same charm. There is just something about how the whole ordeal feels so casual. Which is crazy yet amazing given the situation. The music does a lot to help it have a casual air too. I think I'm just used to seeing sex between multiple men and women in hentai games sound and look so much more violent and negative, but Chelsea is written in a way that makes her seem like a real life girl that has these desires. LIKE, yes, girls exist like this in our world. Some irl women really want multiple men on them, rare, but real.

But literally if anything in this scene was changed it would lose its casualness. Put a bunny suit or dom suit on Chels and it loses the atmosphere. Put a unsettling track, and a all the whimsical and lighthearted writing wouldn't make it less heavy. ALSO, the swing! OMG the swing. How many of us have gone to the park with a friend or a girl/guy or even by ourselves and just felt much more vulnerable than usual. I've had so many relaxing and casual talks on a swing. This scene is a masterpiece.

I've seen friends with benefits (with multiple men) written before in an adult game, but this tops it for sure. I know there is going to be more to the Nick and Friends route but it would be great if it became a full blown route or at least more than just a side event. The way Chelsea is so chill with them leaves so much potential for some AMAZING scenes.

Sudden thought: Nick(&Friends) + Chelsea in a movie theater/Netflix and chilling

ugh this game is so great.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes