menatv

Dec 6, 2019
1. Does the Damien twist to the story result in a bad end? (i.e. game over?)

2. Do the clubs have any adult sexy situations added to them yet?

Thanks!

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
I got the following error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I looked at the files and realized that "game/fullstartASE/ASEscript.rpy" doesn't even exist. Can somebody share that file with me? If not I think I have to disable achievements by installing the cheat mod.
Good news, I just checked their Patreon and they released a patch for this a few days ago. Here is the link for that: and in case you can't reach Patreon for some reason, here is the link for the patch via google drive:

They also said, after applying the patch follow these steps:
- On the main menu of the game it should now read "0.50.112b" and a "Wipe Persistent" should be displayed in the top right. Click this button and delete your persistent data and check to see if you're still encountering the error.

Do not forget to backup your original files as well. Have fun!

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
Good news, I just checked their Patreon and they released a patch for this a few days ago. Here is the link for that: and in case you can't reach Patreon for some reason, here is the link for the patch via google drive: Google Drive

- On the main menu of the game it should now read "0.50.112b" and a "Wipe Persistent" should be displayed in the top right. Click this button and delete your persistent data and check to see if you're still encountering the error.

They released a full build with the patch today
Personally loving the new soundtrack

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Uni-HIZORGAMES-0.50.112c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Uni [v0.50.112c] [Hizor Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ MB

PC/MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

Last edited:

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
After more than 5 years it finally reached version 0.50. Does the game have a decent ending yet?
5 years? Damn I only found it last a year and a half ago and thought progress was slow.

No endings at all yet, just route locks so not even close by my estimation

maninthecap

Jan 2, 2018
As much as I like this game, Damien suddenly
was so bizarre and out of place. The most you could really accuse him of is being overprotective, but the only hint I can find of him being like that was his ex being terrified of him, whereas the story does nothing to suggest his version of events isn't true (*looks at Alex*).

Meanwhile, this is the same character who will break up with you if you cheat on him or will apparently watch as you cuck him, yet apparently he's

I'm not saying it's bad writing, but in some ways it feels really forced to give the character a dramatic event.

Spoilers for anyone who hasn't finished the route. I don't want to be murdered for spoiling.
I always found the Dameon route boring to play through but yeah this left turn was weird. Kinda funny now they've added a whole new character to be the "wholesome hetro route" now they've decided that not Dameon anymore.

Reactions: Crimsonlights

Annielska

Nov 6, 2017
On the main page: MIXDROP (win/linux) (download page) contains a virus or malware. This is my message. I was informed for the first time. So avoid this option.

Reactions: giqui

Anongatari

Mar 5, 2021
Good news, I just checked their Patreon and they released a patch for this a few days ago. Here is the link for that: and in case you can't reach Patreon for some reason, here is the link for the patch via google drive: Google Drive

still same error

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
still same error
Happened to me the first time I launched the game after the patch too, then I close it and re-launch the game, then it started to work without problems, also did you clicked the "Wipe Persistent" button at the main menu? Do that, then close the game and re-launch it.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Lad named Nathen, haven't finished his route yet, doesn't seem to have any CGs yet, he's the VP of the school coucil, best way I can describe him is he's there.
I just did his route (among others) yesterday, he does have 1-2 CGs, but it's in the way later half of what's currently available. That said, I personally like his integration for the time being, and am honestly hoping to see more out of him. I liked Damien, and still kind of do, in spite of what he more or less becomes?? I'm happy to have Damien as the "middle ground" of sorts between Matt and now Nathan, but when all is said and done, I can't wait for more Nathan content, I got endeared to him and the way he interacts with Chelsea/the MC pretty quickly.

Creeperswarm

Feb 27, 2020
Sadly lots of events dont have any arts at all, just black screen or background with no sprites. Not even gonna talk about those with 1 picture. "Text based" should be added at this point.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes