daiaji

Dec 14, 2017
To be honest, the journey was quite painful. Every day followed a similar routine. To be honest, the bakery route was quite long, a bit too long, and the progress was slow

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Sadly, we do not have the budget to work on all routes at the same time. So we have to focus on certain routes in a sort of cycle. Right now in development we're getting pre-routelock content finished up, so the updates are going to include a little bit of everything.

We're prepping to advance development past route lock for the Bakery route, and on the Patreon we are currently running a poll for which route gets completed next.

As I've said in the past we do have a roadmap of games we want to make, and I'd prefer to have Uni finished sooner rather than later so believe me when I say that we're working as fast as our budget will allow.
Well the thing is you guys said the same a year back, when i asked why the content is being focused suddenly on the Matt/Damien + bar prostitution route so much?!

Shortly after Aeon was included + more Kenzie corruption content - the only fem LI content was pretty much just 3 cg's (either sub/dom) on the Vio path during that time.

Now i read about the whole Nathan thingy and how much content there is added in such a short amount of time which is actually kinda crazy.

And about polls on patreon, we had those on patreon before, where people actually voted for Kate/Violet content next - but this was just kinda brushed aside - it was rather important to redo the Matt CG's all of the sudden to finish his route first, because that would mean the crew could focus on the highest voted content after that - (kate/violet at that time), well that never happened :cautious: (This was sadly the breaking point for my pat sub).

But well that's just me rambling, you guys can do what you want with your game.

And i know all paths will come along nicely at the end of the day, but i would have prefered playing some new content on a path that i enjoyed before i die of old age or get run over by a monkey riding a TukTuk...

OneInchMan

Aug 24, 2021
Finished the Nathan Route of this build and I definitely enjoyed it (Just Cute n Wholesome)
Its been a while where i have seen a couple have a strong chemistry together, in this site
Its a shame how he is not even treated as a primary Li in this game
(also would love to know whats the song name for the "Home theme", Its been playing in my head for a while)

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Finished the Nathan Route of this build and I definitely enjoyed it (Just Cute n Wholesome)
Its been a while where i have seen a couple have a strong chemistry together, in this site
Its a shame how he is not even treated as a primary Li in this game
(also would love to know whats the song name for the "Home theme", Its been playing in my head for a while)
It's simply called "Home".
We're close to having the soundtrack finished and we'll release it separately at some point.

Reactions: OneInchMan

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
I see BiberonSZeta mentioned saves not loading on new update. Is this common to all, because I have the same issue. Is it really true that each time this is updated, you have to play the whole thing again? Or am I missing something? Any help/information would be appreciated

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
I see BiberonSZeta mentioned saves not loading on new update. Is this common to all, because I have the same issue. Is it really true that each time this is updated, you have to play the whole thing again? Or am I missing something? Any help/information would be appreciated
Any save pre-0.52 won't work on 0.52 and up. We're intending this to be the final time you'll have to make a new save, but I can't promise that. All in all you don't need to start from the beginning with each update.

0.50 introduced a ton of new changes and content so it was unavoidable for save incompatibilities to happen.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
is there new content with kenzie after the bathroom scene on that path?
No that is the end of her groups content since that's sort of a "bad end" there.
But in 0.53 the bathroom ambush scene has been rewritten, so you may like the new stuff that will be there once that update drops.

Rel Teeg

Oct 25, 2022
Any save pre-0.52 won't work on 0.52 and up. We're intending this to be the final time you'll have to make a new save, but I can't promise that. All in all you don't need to start from the beginning with each update.

0.50 introduced a ton of new changes and content so it was unavoidable for save incompatibilities to happen.
Always appreciate a Dev who takes time to reply. Love the game, fingers crossed that there is not the need for another major overhaul. Thanks.

lifeislie50

May 16, 2024
Will there ever be a option for polyamory? It kinda sucks to have to open multiple save files for each character.

I dont even necessarily mean the partners interacting, but just not being a mutual lock. Of course this doesnt work for every pairing, but I feel like the violet and kate route for example could just run in parallel.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Will there ever be a option for polyamory? It kinda sucks to have to open multiple save files for each character.

I dont even necessarily mean the partners interacting, but just not being a mutual lock. Of course this doesnt work for every pairing, but I feel like the violet and kate route for example could just run in parallel.
Yes there is a poly route, but with none of the main character routes.
I agree that different pairings like Kate and Violet would be super fun, but for each combination of pairings it would be writing and developing an entire new route around that combination.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Always appreciate a Dev who takes time to reply. Love the game, fingers crossed that there is not the need for another major overhaul. Thanks.
The next big overhaul is a sprite overhaul, which will be adding in new sprites, outfits, and expressions across the game. But this shouldn't impact saves since it's largely adding onto what is already there and shouldn't change the code in a massive way.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
What are some of the future Bakery plans? Sex with Lisa? More Surgeries?
No more surgeries, but the next part is going to be further corruption and "normalization" finally moving towards having sex with your co-workers and more. ;)

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Is the corruption route gonna continue or no ?
It will. Once the final public build of Uni is released we will be focusing on moving past the route-locks of the routes in the order that our Patrons and SubscibeStar members vote for. Right now after the Bakery route is finished it's looking like we're going to working on completing Matt's route next, with the corruption route being last.
But we'll have another vote again in the future when it's time to move onto the next route from Matt's.

vote.png

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes