bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Uni-0.52.115d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
There is a beach trip event also, it has a few exhibitionism scenes. You can flash boobs to the karaoke gang also... There are a few scenes, I cant remember them all.
Nate and friends, not the karaoke guys. Nate and friends have a couple of scenes, but they're old and forgotten.

Reactions: chopee

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Uni [v0.52.115d] [Hizor Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [239 MB]
- - - -

Mac [234 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jjjjbb

May 14, 2021
A lot of "action" text without proper image or with black screen. Is this right or I got a bug? For example close to zero images from strip club.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I actually loved this game (damn i actually voted 5 stars for it in a review - won't change it tho cause the game deserve it even though i'am not okey with how it procedes) and was a pat supporter, but since it just started to focus more on the corrupt - get fucked and - be a whore path i lost interest ... Loved the Kate and Violet (either sub/dom) path, but nowadays it's just more Aeon or male LI bs.

Sure you get the occasionally CG to round up one of those female LI paths, but it's just a afterthought atm.

The Corruption sheme is just getting stronger ( Kenzie and all that .. oh you are not whoring yourself out, well no content for you LOL ... weak ..) every update even if you are locked into a rather vanilla path.

Kinda sad, but i guess that's what pay the bills in the end of day ...
:HideThePain:

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Disgusting! How dare a game with a FEMALE mc put more focus on the MALE relationships!
ehh yeaah a game that always said it was based on different gender LI's, what a disgusting thing am i right ?

As you might have missed my point, i try to explain it more just for you my love.

A "FEMALE" prot game that was promoted from the beginning to have different gender based LI's ( Imagine that a women being in love or even have a attraction towards another women .. disgusting am i right ? ) which took it time to actually give the prot a different attitude or even personality, starts to go down a route to suck up to players like you who only have one thing in mind if they play a fem prot, which is obviously being either corrupted to the point of no return or just being seen as some piece of meat.

Wow what revolutionary new way to enjoy a fmc game ... i guess you never played the actually Kate path without whoring her out.

God damn your comment alone makes me cringe as fuck.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
which took it time to actually give the prot a different attitude or even personality, starts to go down a route to suck up to players like you who only have one thing in mind if they play a fem prot, which is obviously being either corrupted to the point of no return or just being seen as some piece of meat.
The yuri routes aren't abandoned. A game with this many paths takes a lot of time to develop and for right now the focus is on the male LIs. It's not that deep. My issue with your comment was how you said "male LI bs" as if it's bullshit that a game with a female protagonist would put a focus on male love interests.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
The yuri routes aren't abandoned. A game with this many paths takes a lot of time to develop and for right now the focus is on the male LIs. It's not that deep. My issue with your comment was how you said "male LI bs" as if it's bullshit that a game with a female protagonist would put a focus on male love interests.
I didn't said the yuri routes would be abandoned to begin with... What i criticized was the male to female LI content we see in this game.

Also the reason why i reacted to your post, was that you claimed a fmc should be pretty much focused on male LI's, because she is female to begin with.

Idk how long you are actually follow this game, but the idea behind this game - from the beginning mind you- was to shape the Mc in the way you prefer her to be (yes that includes her being only interesting in other girls instead of getting dicked down), which is the reason while i think there is a rather problematic amount of content right now.

So yeah i guess we all have a different opinion about how a game should be developed but yeah whatever, i just play the Kate/Oli path at the end of the day...

Reactions: Gwydion

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of Uni to v0.52.115d.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: ursweetalksx

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Is there variation from choosing club and job?
Yes, both choices change the game in massive ways. The club you chose changes you reponses throughout the game and the jobs will change what job route you're on.

I actually loved this game (damn i actually voted 5 stars for it in a review - won't change it tho cause the game deserve it even though i'am not okey with how it procedes) and was a pat supporter, but since it just started to focus more on the corrupt - get fucked and - be a whore path i lost interest ... Loved the Kate and Violet (either sub/dom) path, but nowadays it's just more Aeon or male LI bs.

Sure you get the occasionally CG to round up one of those female LI paths, but it's just a afterthought atm.

The Corruption sheme is just getting stronger ( Kenzie and all that .. oh you are not whoring yourself out, well no content for you LOL ... weak ..) every update even if you are locked into a rather vanilla path.

Kinda sad, but i guess that's what pay the bills in the end of day ...
:HideThePain:
Sadly, we do not have the budget to work on all routes at the same time. So we have to focus on certain routes in a sort of cycle. Right now in development we're getting pre-routelock content finished up, so the updates are going to include a little bit of everything.

We're prepping to advance development past route lock for the Bakery route, and on the Patreon we are currently running a poll for which route gets completed next.

As I've said in the past we do have a roadmap of games we want to make, and I'd prefer to have Uni finished sooner rather than later so believe me when I say that we're working as fast as our budget will allow.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes