Xxx325

May 3, 2018
Well, I hate to break it to Win 7 players but, we still can't open the game. It gives the same error message.

Shadowbeast666

Oct 25, 2020
Hi!
I don't understand what do you mean.
If you mean it's an compressed archive, you are mostly right because the .apk really is that.

If you do not know how to install .apk, here is a guide:
the problem is not the .apk I have already installed it and I know how to do the problem is that when I download it gives me a .zip and when I unzip it it gives me the files but not the.apk

pepega17

Sep 5, 2020
god i would love that especially with that bakery chick....

anyway anyone knows how to get the last violet gallery pic? i tried both dom and sub but didnt get it oO
you need to be dom and work at the bar (after whoring yourself at the cafe) and when you get horny text violet

Dix Dark

Sep 28, 2019
As long as I can instantly block that fetish then we good
Well, of course it should be optional, I hate forced fetishes, especially fucking NTR.

Well, I hate to break it to Win 7 players but, we still can't open the game. It gives the same error message.
It wants file named "iconuni.png" to be in "game\gui" folder.
You can just copy "iconuni.ico" and rename it in "iconuni.png" :|

Last edited:

Xxx325

May 3, 2018
It wants file named "iconuni.png" to be in "game\gui" folder.
You can just copy "iconuni.ico" and rename it in "iconuni.png" :|

I did that but it didn't work sadly. Guess I have to wait for the next patch and hope that they fix this mess.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
With the release of 0.32 we'll be releasing 0.31 to the public to get rid as many of these bugs that still remained in 0.30.

Reactions: fruitpunchflavored

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Hizor have you considered releasing Uni on Steam as an Early Access game ? Liek Seeds of Chaos for example. I'm asking that because i tried to subscribe on Patreon but i can't because its obrigatory an international card for Paypal (i even added money to that shit and still ask for a credit card), since i saw the itch.io page for Uni and TinyHat Studios, i know that a lot of people want to support the game but can't like its my case.

Reactions: Hizor and Rostoff

JustMEandU

May 9, 2018
If You open it and see something like this just rename it to .apk (delete the .zip from the name). It should be working as intended. 1619077822531.png

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hizor have you considered releasing Uni on Steam as an Early Access game ? Liek Seeds of Chaos for example. I'm asking that because i tried to subscribe on Patreon but i can't because its obrigatory an international card for Paypal (i even added money to that shit and still ask for a credit card), since i saw the itch.io page for Uni and TinyHat Studios, i know that a lot of people want to support the game but can't like its my case.
Sadly, due to the game featuring school uniforms the game cannot be on steam. Steam sees this as "underage".
Now we could just take out all of the nsfw stuff in the game (including dialog) and make a patch that adds it all back in, but that would be a lot of development time to basically rip out a large part of the game to be added back in as a 18+ patch. Doing this would effectively make the game very broken and inconsistent with multiple scenes being removed.

We may revisit this when the game is complete, but right now it's not planned.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
What is the walkthrough for each endings and how many endings in this game
No endings yet except two game overs, one you get from failing to pay rent and then not giving the landlord a blowjob and another for allowing Matt to grope you in the beginning, and then not going submitting to his blackmail. There are a solid number of different routes in the story however that are as follows:

Matt
  • Slap him or yell at him when gropped in the intro avoid his route entirely. Later on he and his buddy will attempt to rape you in an alley way, you can run away and skip the scene or submit. Either way this ends his content.
  • Allowing him to grope you by staying silent starts the Matt content which can go one of two ways
    • Total submission: willing follow Matt to every bathroom and after school meeting. The MC goes into each interaction with excitement in this route.
    • Blackmail:Resist one of the early bathroom or after school visits. Matt will use for blackmail. In this route the MC enters the Matt scenes more hesitant and resistant, but usually ends up enjoying them although you still have some control over certain scene enjoyment. Refusing to go along with Matt at anytime again results in him releasing the photos, you getting expelled from school, and a game over.
Damien
  • Intervene when you find a kid getting picked on at school to start Damien's arc. Be friendly to him and accept his movie and carnival dates to start a relationship.
    • If you are not on Matt's route you have a normal relationship with Damien that culminates in you going to the dance with him and losing you both losing your virginity (all if you want to, can be ended at anytime).
    • If you are on Matt's route you can still continue your relationship with Damien. You get different sex scenes with Matt, but you don't get to go to the dance with Damien. It seems like this dynamic will come to a head in future updates.
  • Not intervening ends his content, however he does make a brief cameo later if you are on the Matt route where Matt forces you to blow Damien.
Kate/Cafe
  • You meet Kate by turning down the bakery job and working at the cafe (cafe has way more content and routes). Kate and the Cafe have two routes
    • Love route: Early on you will be tempted to show some skin to get more tips. Refuse to do this to begin Kate's love route. Go along with her on dates and take care of her when she is sick to start a relationship. Turning down these actions can end the route at anytime. Minimal connection to Matt route, however you do get one small exclusive scene with Matt on your way to meet Kate for a date.
    • Whore route: Decide to show some skin. Kate will notice and ask if she should too, telling her no angers Kate and ends her content, telling her yes corrupts her and brings her along this route. Either way the MC and Kate or just the MC can continue doing increasingly lewd stuff for more money (can also turn down at anytime) and are eventually busted having sex after work. They can either beg to stay at the cafe and end this route, or quit and work at a bar, where they have the option of becoming actual whores.
Violet
  • Fairly straight forward dom/sub relationship. Begin by agreeing to meet her for after school to hang out, eat, and go to the spa. At the spa, tell Violet you like doing things for Violet to begin the MC-sub path, or tell Violet you like it when she does things for you to begin the MC-dom path. Can be ended at anytime and has no conflict with other plots, although she does get mad if you become a whore.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes