kaneeden

May 10, 2019
I hope the game works this time. This was the only game I could not open among all the games.
non win7 version doesn´t work on my "non-win7" and win7 version..also not .. what a surprise. Some version last year that was bugged as hell did open without problems but after all these fixes it's broken for my system so maybe someone could reimplement the bugs again that kept the roof from not collapsing on the average non7-non-linux-nonxp OS? Just asking..

Trapezoid3

Feb 18, 2018
I've converted the .ico file to png so this should be resolve the issue.
How to do it?
Just pick one of the .png files in this zip and copy it to My_Uni_folder/game/gui.
Rename it to iconuni.png.

I've never encountered this kind of error so this method may not work, but based on the log it should be.
Fixed it, there was only was a .ttf in the /game/gui folder

kodial79

Aug 5, 2016
Is there walkthrough? In each playthrough some of the content never triggers and I don't know what am I doing wrong.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Is there walkthrough? In each playthrough some of the content never triggers and I don't know what am I doing wrong.
Back here I left one, though it's not complete since a) the game is always updating, and b) I don't hit every route with every update, usually just one or two at a time.

A couple of posts above that is another one. Between the two, you should be able to hit all 0.29.xxx scenes. I haven't hit 0.30, and will probably wait for 0.31 or even 0.32 instead before updating.

Reactions: kodial79

Hantu2

Mar 25, 2019
I've converted the .ico file to png so this should be resolve the issue.
How to do it?
Just pick one of the .png files in this zip and copy it to My_Uni_folder/game/gui.
Rename it to iconuni.png.

I've never encountered this kind of error so this method may not work, but based on the log it should be.
not working ;/

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
non win7 version doesn´t work on my "non-win7" and win7 version..also not .. what a surprise. Some version last year that was bugged as hell did open without problems but after all these fixes it's broken for my system so maybe someone could reimplement the bugs again that kept the roof from not collapsing on the average non7-non-linux-nonxp OS? Just asking..
I found a solution. Delete the Renpy folder of the version you downloaded, delete Uni.exe and Uni-32.exe. Use the renpy folder of another working game. And get the .exes from another game too. Fix the names again as Uni.exe Uni-32.exe. Hope it works. It worked for me

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
I found a solution. Delete the Renpy folder of the version you downloaded, delete Uni.exe and Uni-32.exe. Use the renpy folder of another working game. And get the .exes from another game too. Fix the names again as Uni.exe Uni-32.exe. Hope it works. It worked for me
That did not work for me, which game files (files of which game) did you use? or could you winrar your game and upload it somewhere? i am sure we are not the only ones with this problem and if your version is now working it could help many others that like myself tried and just moved on without tinkering for hours.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
That did not work for me, which game files (files of which game) did you use? or could you winrar your game and upload it somewhere? i am sure we are not the only ones with this problem and if your version is now working it could help many others that like myself tried and just moved on without tinkering for hours.
The game I use is Become A Rock Star Current version 0.80.

Reactions: kaneeden

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
here delete renpy folder use this

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
here delete renpy folder use this
thank you (y):)
It is working with your files, but I can´t seem to progress with Violet. When her face is shown on the map clicking on it doesn´t trigger anything. But maybe it´s not related to the files at all because everything else is working fine and there are no error messages. Just wanted to provide some feedback. Thanks for your effort.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I understand this game has a female protagonist, but is this game heavy on yuri/lesbian content?

I'm a guy so it's kinda not my thing to be playing as a female who seduces males...but if I can seduce girls, I;m all game :)

Not trying to be sexist or anything, as this game does seem cool for people who are into guys :)

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
I understand this game has a female protagonist, but is this game heavy on yuri/lesbian content?

I'm a guy so it's kinda not my thing to be playing as a female who seduces males...but if I can seduce girls, I;m all game :)

Not trying to be sexist or anything, as this game does seem cool for people who are into guys :)
There's two lesbian choices for relationships. Kate, who requires working the Cafe and being "pure", and Violet, who you meet at school and has a dom or a sub path.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Are you guys planning any major update 0.4 ? Animated scenes can finally become a real thing to the game ?
Animation is well beyond our means at the moment due to the massive cost of doing so. So animation will not be coming to Uni.

any progress in the bakery route, just gonna w8 it out?
It'll be a long while before the Bakery route is progressed.

is there a plan to add sound effects to the sex scenes?
Yes.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

DvsShadow

Nov 17, 2017
Animation is well beyond our means at the moment due to the massive cost of doing so. So animation will not be coming to Uni.

It'll be a long while before the Bakery route is progressed.

Yes.
guess i gotta w8 it out dot dot dot

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
hi, i getting this error upon starting the game. how do i resolve this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 205, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/iconuni.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2968, in interact
self.start()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2042, in start
self.post_init()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2120, in post_init
self.set_icon()
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2151, in set_icon
with renpy.loader.load(icon) as f:
File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/iconuni.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Uni 0.30.87bWin7

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
Hello, so I would like to say at the outset that I liked playing very much, but at the same time I was a little disappointed that you play and when you finally get to sex activities there are no pictures> the black screen is the same for the rent payment scene.

Reactions: Priappus

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Hello, so I would like to say at the outset that I liked playing very much, but at the same time I was a little disappointed that you play and when you finally get to sex activities there are no pictures> the black screen is the same for the rent payment scene.
The game is currently in development. A black screen just indicates a scene that has not had a CG made for it yet.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes