neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
People often ask for one so here's a super basic walkthrough I threw together based on my 6 or 7 playthroughs. If anyone spots any mistakes let me know and I'll update it after a patch or two. I also only played the bakery path once so if there are any mistakes it's probably there

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
For all the jabronis here, I have hacked together a poorly thought out and executed guide of sorts. It skips most anything not leading to an actual image, or to the breaking of Hulk Hogan's legs. Note that I haven't played the newest version, and there's a few scenes I haven't unlocked yet.

neverfor121

Oct 27, 2020
For all the jabronis here, I have hacked together a poorly thought out and executed guide of sorts. It skips most anything not leading to an actual image, or to the breaking of Hulk Hogan's legs. Note that I haven't played the newest version, and there's a few scenes I haven't unlocked yet.
Hey don't call yours poorly thought out as by comparison mine then counts as a crime against humanity. Yours seems great though you missed some small things if you want to add. M9 and M10 actually have another variation. The variations are saved Damien and are not dating, saved and are dating and did not save, though I think one is just a text variation. D7 is photography club event where you take photos and afterwards get it on in the closet or somewhere. Ks3 is a hug in the rain, Ks 4 is a kiss (possibly flipped) which you get after a day at the cafe and get to pick which. Another is just Kate playing with dogs, (can't recall if it's a date or you run into her) and then recently they added a picnic and a love scene on the couch.

I also know they've added at least 4 violet Dom scenes. She picks you up from work and masturbates in front of you (scene) then tells you not to do anything to yourself till the next day. Don't and no scene, do and you've a scene in the bath. Then the next day you get a different scene depending on if you didn't touch yourself (bondage+tickle) or did (bondage+whip)

Reactions: drdeath4h

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Hey don't call yours poorly thought out as by comparison mine then counts as a crime against humanity. Yours seems great though you missed some small things if you want to add. M9 and M10 actually have another variation. The variations are saved Damien and are not dating, saved and are dating and did not save, though I think one is just a text variation. D7 is photography club event where you take photos and afterwards get it on in the closet or somewhere. Ks3 is a hug in the rain, Ks 4 is a kiss (possibly flipped) which you get after a day at the cafe and get to pick which. Another is just Kate playing with dogs, (can't recall if it's a date or you run into her) and then recently they added a picnic and a love scene on the couch.

I also know they've added at least 4 violet Dom scenes. She picks you up from work and masturbates in front of you (scene) then tells you not to do anything to yourself till the next day. Don't and no scene, do and you've a scene in the bath. Then the next day you get a different scene depending on if you didn't touch yourself (bondage+tickle) or did (bondage+whip)
I actually didn't notice yours, or I wouldn't have made mine. :p

Some of this I went by memory, and just used my gallery for reference. I'll try and update it when I get a chance, thanks. Kinda waiting for 31.xxx before I play again, since 30.xxx had so few new scenes and I don't really want to play through just for that.

TBB2108

Apr 29, 2020
FINGER BLASTING

This is a problem that comes up from time to time and all that I can really tell is that it's not agreeing with whichever android version you have. The version that we build is supposed to be compatible with all versions, but there are probably still some hiccups with certain versions. All I can really recommend is to delete anything Uni related on your phone and try installing it again.

Could you be a little more detailed about this?
I did not install it on android it is on my PC

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
People often ask for one so here's a super basic walkthrough I threw together based on my 6 or 7 playthroughs. If anyone spots any mistakes let me know and I'll update it after a patch or two. I also only played the bakery path once so if there are any mistakes it's probably there
This is a very compact and nice guide. Thank you for taking the time to put it together, many people have asked for guides on the game and now I can point them in the right direction.

Wow, this is quite the lengthy and detailed guide! Thank you as well for taking the time to make such a guide. A fun read through. I will add that the date icons that appear on the map have been removed in the upcoming version of Uni.
Another is that all club choices have scene with Damien, not just Cheer and Track.
Also, there is a second gallery in the phone for selfies.
Other than some spelling errors this is really good.

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
This is a very compact and nice guide. Thank you for taking the time to put it together, many people have asked for guides on the game and now I can point them in the right direction.

Wow, this is quite the lengthy and detailed guide! Thank you as well for taking the time to make such a guide. A fun read through. I will add that the date icons that appear on the map have been removed in the upcoming version of Uni.
Another is that all club choices have scene with Damien, not just Cheer and Track.
Also, there is a second gallery in the phone for selfies.
Other than some spelling errors this is really good.
Just a suggestion, I think you should make both Cafe and Bakery route available, like you can either work at Cafe or Bakery in a day.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Just a suggestion, I think you should make both Cafe and Bakery route available, like you can either work at Cafe or Bakery in a day.
While a fun idea, this would cause a lot of problems for the game since the majority of the events would overlap and break each other. Especially when it comes to conflict events with each work route and keeping things rather consistent.

Reactions: UNNI_FIED

MikuMiku

May 22, 2018
While a fun idea, this would cause a lot of problems for the game since the majority of the events would overlap and break each other. Especially when it comes to conflict events with each work route and keeping things rather consistent.
well what about making Kate datable even if you choose the bakery route so that way players won't always have to feel obligated to choose the café job just to date her plus it would be interesting to see Kate's reactions to the changes you can make from the bakery route like getting blonde hair or the surgery every other route has a reaction to it except Kate.

duy123a

Sep 12, 2017
Uhh.. then at least you should make the bimbofication available in a Cafe route. Like when having a high corruption, you hear rumors about a secret hairdresser at the bakery

Reactions: Novel Lover
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes