Phanko

Sep 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock the last scene of matt? i've been trying many times but i still couldnt find the last one.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the last scene of matt? i've been trying many times but i still couldnt find the last one.
Go down Matt's Route and Kate's Romance route.

I have Windows 7 version crashed and Win/Linux says application is not a Win32 application. Can you tell me what to do please.
We're looking into this and are going to be releasing a patched Win7 version soon.

Reactions: laliandra

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
How long will you guys support windows7?
We'll support it was long as Ren'py will. Right now there is a weird bug with Ren'py where for some reason Windows 7 won't run the game because it uses icon files.
It's been fixed in the unstable version of Ren'py as far as I'm aware so a fix is coming soon.

Reactions: Ramen-

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Am I being ignored?
No, as it's been said:
"There is currently no walkthrough for the game."

I have been told that someone is working on one, but that was quite a few months ago, and I don't think they've made any progress with it.

Reactions: ReaCreations

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Is there a walkthrough or guide for female only romances?
If you mean literally only romances, the main options are Kate and Violet. For Kate, you need to go the Café route and not be corrupt. Violet, you'll meet on any path at school. Avoid Damien (the guy getting bullied) and scream at Matt to avoid their routes. There's not really much there to walk through beyond that, and even that advice is kinda obvious from just playing - just... progress the story with girls, don't progress it with the guys.

I'm not 100% sure on clubs as I've not played their latest content, but I don't remember any sex on those routes yet (except as a function of sex on another route you're not on). I'm also not certain on events, but I don't think any of them contain lesbian content. The exhibition stuff with the drunk guys can lead to sex, and I think the strip club chain requires a blowjob, so you probably want to avoid those.

BlackCockMedy

May 16, 2018
Could someone share their save file with full gallery please ? I'm tired to run again and again and didn't find new scene... Thanks

Krama

Oct 19, 2019
Игра интересная.
Жаль, что v29.86c не совместима c translator3000 (онлайн переводчик для игр на движке Ren'Py), хотя v0.28 была с этой программой совместима.
Надеюсь, что разработчики найдут и исправят эту ошибку.

The game is interesting.
It is a pity that v29.86c is not compatible with translator3000 (online translator for games on the Ren'Py engine), although v0.28 was compatible with this program.
Hope the developers find and fix this bug.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes