rllog

Apr 3, 2018
what are they mean " EXTRACT NEW VERSION TO ANOTHER FOLDER IF THE GAME CRASHES "? Can someone explain please?
Some people extract each version to the same directory, overwriting the files. This is instruction to avoid doing that, instead to create a new directory.

Oct 6, 2017
Some people extract each version to the same directory, overwriting the files. This is instruction to avoid doing that, instead to create a new directory.
i have problem my computer write file is not valid win32 application. Can you help with that

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I actually reached the screen where it said that I had reached the end of the current build, and sure enough, most that was missing was from the club during the weekend, why once I went to playing it again, it didn't take long to reach the end. So much I am curious about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, be looking forward to seeing more of this game. Thank you for what you've done thus far.

Reactions: SlowDance

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
i have problem my computer write file is not valid win32 application. Can you help with that
Did you download the correct version for you OS (x32, Win7)?
Win x32: - - -
Win7: - - -

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Well, I actually reached the screen where it said that I had reached the end of the current build, and sure enough, most that was missing was from the club during the weekend, why once I went to playing it again, it didn't take long to reach the end. So much I am curious about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still, be looking forward to seeing more of this game. Thank you for what you've done thus far.
More Club Events are being added in the next update. You'll see a bit more of Olivia then.

Got this as well
It's a false positive due to the latest version of Ren'py.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

BLucy

Mar 30, 2020
Hi!
I discovered this game this summer and I've enjoyed it so far. I had I moment now and decided it to try the new version and read somewhere in this forum "Mr. D." Is this referring to Mr. Davis or Damien? I thought there wasn't anything involving teachers (though it's true that I haven't palyed all routes).

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Hi!
I discovered this game this summer and I've enjoyed it so far. I had I moment now and decided it to try the new version and read somewhere in this forum "Mr. D." Is this referring to Mr. Davis or Damien? I thought there wasn't anything involving teachers (though it's true that I haven't palyed all routes).
Mr D is met in the coffee shop during a random walk around. To get his phone number requires cheating your corruption to a high level or getting lucky and rolling the coffeeshop line of events late enough in the game that you're corrupt enough (which has no happened on a single playthrough). He's not bound to any route, just high corruption and luck.

BLucy

Mar 30, 2020
Mr D is met in the coffee shop during a random walk around. To get his phone number requires cheating your corruption to a high level or getting lucky and rolling the coffeeshop line of events late enough in the game that you're corrupt enough (which has no happened on a single playthrough). He's not bound to any route, just high corruption and luck.
Oh! ok, yeah, I now know who that is! I also thought it was strange that it led up to nothing. How can I cheat the corruption, then?

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Any one knows how to get this scene? View attachment 1026966
Be blackmailed/sub for Matt, work at the Cafe, go the corruption route until you can work at the bar. You'll be able to pick a partner to tend to your needs, which includes Matt as an option.

Oh! ok, yeah, I now know who that is! I also thought it was strange that it led up to nothing. How can I cheat the corruption, then?
There's a cheat mod somewhere in this thread which adds a menu, accessed by hitting 5 in Chelsea's living room. You can give yourself cash, corruption, and grades, as well as temporarily unlock the gallery. Incidentally, it's actually that scene why my own game is not going to have any corruption stat gating content. It's damn near impossible to get without cheating; at least I've never managed it. Mr D and the coffee shop always shows up early on, and always ends up calling Chelsea a tease before storming out because the corruption needed was way to high.

Reactions: fruitpunchflavored
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes