BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
question(s)

1. How do you get contacts? I only have Vivian

2. Is choosing anything other than becoming Vivans slave a dead lock for her?

3. How many girls can you actually get with?

4. Which club has the most content?

5. Jobs other than bakery?

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
question(s)

1. How do you get contacts? I only have Vivian
There is no Vivian only ZUUL! Contacts are added to your phone as the game progresses; Kate is added when you work for the Cafe, Damien you have to save him, then accept his offer of a coffee, Violet adds you herself, Mr D requires walking around, hitting the coffee shop, and having a high corruption, which is impossible without cheating or being very lucky, and Matt adds himself to your phone early in his route.

2. Is choosing anything other than becoming Vivans slave a dead lock for her?
Assuming you mean Violet, you can either be her sub or she can be your sub. Either way the relationship can end on the Bakery path.

3. How many girls can you actually get with?
There are two right now. Violet and Kate. Kate requires working at the cafe.

4. Which club has the most content?
Both the track and cheerleading clubs have a sex scene if you're dating Damien and are in those clubs. Outside of that, I think Cheerleading has more non-lewd content, followed by track and yearbook has the least.

5. Jobs other than bakery?
You can work at a cafe if you decide not to take the bakery job. The cafe itself can lead to working in a bar if you take the most corrupt path.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming you mean Violet, you can either be her sub or she can be your sub. Either way the relationship can end on the Bakery path.
Wait, relationship end if I work in the bakery? A better explanation, please.
Which route is longer/has more content?

There are two right now. Violet and Kate. Kate requires working at the cafe.
Aha... so I work in the bakery, I only ave Violet for now?

[quote[ Both the track and cheerleading clubs have a sex scene if you're dating Damien and are in those clubs. Outside of that, I think Cheerleading has more non-lewd content, followed by track and yearbook has the least. [/quote]

In other words, all those cheerleaders an I can't nag a single one?

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Wait, relationship end if I work in the bakery? A better explanation, please.
Which route is longer/has more content?
Nein! No spoilers for you!

Short of it is, there are events in the Bakery which if you do them will piss off Violet enough to break off her relationship with you. Obviously optional, but why are you playing a corruption game if you aren't going to be corrupt?

Aha... so I work in the bakery, I only ave Violet for now?
AFAIK. At least I've never met Kate outside of working at the Cafe.

In other words, all those cheerleaders an I can't nag a single one?
Yep. There's a couple with sprites, plus coach, so I expect that they'll eventually be involved in something or other. Same with the others; there's the teacher and one other student with a sprite for yearbook and two students and the coach for track which have sprites. Probably safe to assume that they'll have some involvement later, but as of now, nothing.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Short of it is, there are events in the Bakery which if you do them will piss off Violet enough to break off her relationship with you. Obviously optional, but why are you playing a corruption game if you aren't going to be corrupt?
Thee are different flavor of corrupt friend.

I prefer to "romance other girls and no sharing outside the circle" kind of corruption, not "be a turbo-slut and encourage other girls to take any dick in any hole at any opportunity"

AFAIK. At least I've never met Kate outside of working at the Cafe.
And it seem that if you don't convince her that you both should fuck that guy, her story path ends. Big bummer.

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
And it seem that if you don't convince her that you both should fuck that guy, her story path ends. Big bummer.
I don't count poly as being corrupt.

Kate has a pure/non corrupt path actually. It's got less content than the corruption path, and you can't be a hoe yourself, but there is a pure path.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I don't count poly as being corrupt.
Well, corruption is the wrong word to begin with. Lewdness maybe?

I just don't find the idea of some rando popping her cherry appealing.

Kate has a pure/non corrupt path actually.
So how do you trigger it? I guess you can't show a bit of your cleavage or go without panties at work?

Speaking of Kate, an idea - if Violet is your sub, inviting both of them for a sleepover, only to order Violet to take commands from Kate for the day, to build up her confidence? Maybe everyone going around in underware/naked to get her more confortable with her body? Spittballing here, but the scenario appeals to me.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
This is not a Renpy problem per se!
If you installed a new version of Renpy it doesn't automatically use the compilation settings of your old version. We already had this problem with a former version some time ago. As far as I found out until now, it has to do with the Python script which checks the OS and decides which Platform is accepted. You have to set the compatibility that your game accepts all Windows versions from the actual Windows 10 down to Windows 7 and recompile your game again. Then it will work for everybody.
It is a ren'py problem.
The reason for problem with Windows 7 saying it's not a vaild 32bit application is for some reason caused by the games icon files. This problem is only on Windows 7 and Pytom is currently working on a fix.

We've released a Windows 7 version of 0.29.86c that removes the icon files and make them playable.

Also, Ren'py has been made aware of the false positive virus flagging, so if your anti-virus flags Uni, it is a false positive.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
if i save on a black scene which get cg in later updates, will this save use the new cgs?

i can't get the new events with cg with violet, does anybody have save with submissive violet that work? it doesn't matter how many days i go on, i just can't get it (last one i got is punishment at her house)

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
if i save on a black scene which get cg in later updates, will this save use the new cgs?

i can't get the new events with cg with violet, does anybody have save with submissive violet that work? it doesn't matter how many days i go on, i just can't get it (last one i got is punishment at her house)
I think that is the last one for sub Violet. There's a Dom violet variant for the BSDM scene, and one other which I think it also dom Violet in her back seat.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

No, I don't believe that is the case in Renpy. If you save just before it might work but if you save on the black screen it won't.

Reactions: kira07
3.90 star(s) 101 Votes