drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
Hello, I'm missing one Damien CG, its says in the guide its supposed to be a random event but I don't know how to get it. Does anyone know?
I think you're looking at what I've noted as DS4. IIRC, you have to follow Damien's route until he asks you out, say yes, and then he'll eventually pull you into the closet. I may have misremembered when I wrote that note, so I may have to go through Damien's Route again to double check. I've got work, so it'll be early tomorrow or Sunday before I'll have time to do so.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
still waiting for an answer...
why no response about this ?
We've thought about adding this later down the line, but it's not something that we'll be adding anytime soon.

how to watch any of the scenes i ask the landlord on the first month of payment to pay another way but I cant see the scene the screen is black?
If the scene is black that's because it does not have a CG Scene yet.
Outside of Dream Sequences, which won't have CG Scenes.

Considering Hizor released the public version a couple days ago, I'm sure he won't mind, though by all means, please contact me if that's not the case so I can edit this out.

(I'm also interested, as usual, in knowing the artists behind the works, so if you know, please share, thanks!)
Never thought I'd see something we made on E-Hentai.
Wow, you really did just drop every single image file into the upload.
The artist for the CGs and sprites is Houpoartist:

Reactions: clix

Oct 26, 2017
Never thought I'd see something we made on E-Hentai.
Wow, you really did just drop every single image file into the upload.
The artist for the CGs and sprites is Houpoartist:
Many thanks for the info and the reply Hizor. Especially the link!

Will namespace the tag and credit the artist; again, feel free to let me know if this was not appropriate!
Also changing the category to Game CG since this is an eastern artist.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Many thanks for the info and the reply Hizor. Especially the link!

Will namespace the tag and credit the artist; again, feel free to let me know if this was not appropriate!
Also changing the category to Game CG since this is an eastern artist.
I'm fine with it. If you don't then someone else will.
Though since I know there are some people that make games using images like this from wherever they can get them for their game I do request that if anyone spots a game using images from Uni please let me know.

Oct 26, 2017
Yes, this one goes without saying. Only sharing it because it's from the public version and to show you're one of the rare developers who allow for this to happen, I don't endorse art theft in any way and will definitely let you know.

If there's something I hate, that's someone attempting to make tons of money and self-advertising using someone's else work (with or without claiming it as their own) especially when it was distributed for free. I've seen this happen without consequences far too often... especially in the Patreon era.

To get back on topic, really glad Uni has a good bunch of yuri content. With some femdom, no less. I hope you'll be able to receive the full support you deserve. :)

Reactions: Hizor

Warlan

Jun 20, 2017
Anyone know how to get to the new conflict scenes in 32.89? I tried to ask on their discord but didnt really get any responds. I have tried to play with both the violet and damien path. And damien path only, but can't seem to see anything new.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Anyone know how to get to the new conflict scenes in 32.89? I tried to ask on their discord but didnt really get any responds. I have tried to play with both the violet and damien path. And damien path only, but can't seem to see anything new.
I'm stumped too. I did two playthroughs and haven't gotten them either time. I did get the new hotel room CG and the interaction with the new character Alice.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Some people may very well be *gasp!* paying for their copies of Uni!

Unfortunately for Warlan, I only have access to 0.31.xx so I don't know about the new scenes.
I've barely begun, so I don't have pressure to get the latest right away. I already support "too many" developers, so I'm not in a hurry to add more without culling some others.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I haven't played the game yet to check this myself (and so I'm also trying not to spoil stuff for myself here and going shallow - I'm so far behind playing games I'm patronising at the minute that it's not even funny), but after a quick dig:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't see any obvious conflicts so they should trigger through normal play. If you hit the normal end of play (which I think is on day 72 or something like that) and haven't hit those events but have hit the precursors mentioned above then it may require more digging.

tetsui55

Dec 4, 2019
how can i see new conflict scenes in 0.32.90??

I tried several routes for 3 hours, but they didn't come out after 63 days....

Should I only have a one relationship with Damien Matt or Violet Matt??

And doesn't it have anything to do with the job??

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
There could be some trigger conflicts we're missing with the conflict events. A complete playthrough test is required to be sure and we're currently investigating the possible cause of the problem.

Reactions: tetsui55

Oct 26, 2017
When comes latest for all?
Only ~30 days after the backer release, which should be around early June if for some reason you are not a backer.

(If you wish Hizor's team to get 100% of your backing and no ghost tax black magic on both sides, Patreon isn't the only way, as with everyone else who knows about direct support.)

• Haha
Reactions: Redgy

Skilli

Aug 13, 2018
Only ~30 days after the backer release, which should be around early June if for some reason you are not a backer.

(If you wish Hizor's team to get 100% of your backing and no ghost tax black magic on both sides, Patreon isn't the only way, as with everyone else who knows about direct support.)
Thanks and dont expect everyone who plays this game to be a backer.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
When comes 0.32.89 for all?
A new public version of the game is released every 6 months. 0.31 is the latest public build won't be updated until November. But when it is updated it's updated to the version right behind the backer build so you get a lot of new stuff all at once.

Though of course the latest backer version will often be pirated regardless of our release schedule.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes