Oct 26, 2017
Is there a walkthrough at all? Just keep getting confused by the different paths that I cant seem to unlock
In your forum preferences, make sure you display 100 posts per page and disable all things you don't need so you can find things you are looking for instantly.

Credit goes to drdeath4h: v0.31 guide
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

tibasu

May 16, 2018
The dialogue and events got really inconsistent when I decided to do the bakery stuff. I chose to be the dom for Violet but then after she shows up at the bakery, she talks about punishing me and dialogue mentioning how I needed her permission to get gangbanged showed up later too. I refused to get fake boobs multiple times and even canceled the appointment myself, angering Lisa, but then suddenly we're going to the consultation for them together and acting like I still thinking about it.

lethal09

Mar 6, 2018
Actually, here's a script to enable the cheat menu :)

Just place this file inside Uni-0.21.76c-pc/game/CHEATMOD.rpy, open the game, go in the Hall of your house and then press X 5
what hall there is no hall in the house only bedroom and living room ???

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Quite enjoyed the vanilla Kate route, even if it did have black screen instead of actual sex scenes. It's a product with seeming great potential, I think, when it contains both corruption and romance paths. Don't know what kind of development it's in, but I did note the age of the thread.

One thing I kinda wish was that you could skirt the boundary towards corruption without committing with her. On my first attempt I chose for Chels to be slightly more revealing with her chest, but she left on her panties and didn't interact physically with the customers.
Even so, she managed to garner a reputation for being agreeable, somehow, and when the Kate corruption stuff came about it was suddenly straight on to the cock-sucking scenes. That's when I restarted, as I wasn't really looking for anything bisexual in my first playthrough.
I like lesbian corruption on occasion though, so it would have been neat to get to emphasise the exhibitionistic element of the job without it turning into a whorehouse. It felt like the game jumped from 10% to 100% rather quickly in that instance where I might have liked to only take it to 25% :ROFLMAO:

Also on another note, it would be a bit nice if there were more extensive friendship routes for the characters. It felt kinda odd that the shy guy dropped contact because I didn't want to go to the movie he liked and Violet disappeared because I wanted to remain friends instead of becoming a slave.
Wouldn't have needed to be extensive, but it would have been nice if some of these characters could at least continue to appear in a neutral fashion every so often, the school felt really empty when Kate was the only person Chelsea associated with in the late stage of that playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redgy

Oct 26, 2017
Forgot Hizor packed the scripts and archive so I'm not going to encourage that without the team's permission, but you could always mod it so that characters don't break out of routes. It's fairly easy to do in most Ren'py VNs even if you have no python knowledge.

You can also directly mod it in the console after checking the route effects if you don't want it to be permanent and break your saves (but if you're modding things, this assumes you have backups outside of the renpy visibility scope).

Master of Puppets is much more knowledgeable on this though so please don't quote me...

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
That a response to me?

I doubt modding the game to allow all the paths to be available would really solve my issue with the game. I didn't want more sexual content, I just wanted alternative content for some characters to remain active friendships so it doesn't feel like Chelsea was only interacting with her girlfriend and her cheer squad for a large portion of the game for me :)

Oct 26, 2017
That a response to me?

I doubt modding the game to allow all the paths to be available would really solve my issue with the game. I didn't want more sexual content, I just wanted alternative content for some characters to remain active friendships so it doesn't feel like Chelsea was only interacting with her girlfriend and her cheer squad for a large portion of the game for me :)
Yes, sorry, forgot to quote/mention you. :)

Ah, got it, I thought it was just the routes becoming unavailable after certain actions (which can be changed easily). Thanks for elaborating and sorry for the misunderstanding. But when I mentioned modding, don't worry, I didn't imply graphic content or dialogue, which is (or at least can be) a lot of work when it's not just adding asset references.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yes, sorry, forgot to quote/mention you. :)

Ah, got it, I thought it was just the routes becoming unavailable after certain actions (which can be changed easily). Thanks for elaborating and sorry for the misunderstanding. But when I mentioned modding, don't worry, I didn't imply graphic content or dialogue, which is (or at least can be) a lot of work when it's not just adding asset references.
Yeah, I know. I work in games design myself :geek:

Thanks for your consideration though, what I was talking about was just what I wish the creators had added.

Hizor

Director of Hizor Games
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2018
Is there still no real update to the bakery route? I gave up around version .29 because the route had seemingly been abandoned. Perusing the changelog here and the public posts on the patreon I can't find a hint on whether this route has advanced past the boob job.
The Bakery is just on hiatus right now it's not abandoned. We don't work on every route all at once we go through them one after the other getting them to certain points of the story before moving onto the next one. Right now the Bakery is the most complete route and we're holding off on adding onto it until the other routes have caught up.

I like to kill the artist's vision every now and then. Maybe I'll find time to pop them into the game as a replacer.
Here's a few of the edits I slammed together. View attachment 1220775 View attachment 1220776 View attachment 1220777 View attachment 1220778 View attachment 1220779 View attachment 1220780
These are great. Very nice.

Quite enjoyed the vanilla Kate route, even if it did have black screen instead of actual sex scenes. It's a product with seeming great potential, I think, when it contains both corruption and romance paths. Don't know what kind of development it's in, but I did note the age of the thread.

One thing I kinda wish was that you could skirt the boundary towards corruption without committing with her. On my first attempt I chose for Chels to be slightly more revealing with her chest, but she left on her panties and didn't interact physically with the customers.
Even so, she managed to garner a reputation for being agreeable, somehow, and when the Kate corruption stuff came about it was suddenly straight on to the cock-sucking scenes. That's when I restarted, as I wasn't really looking for anything bisexual in my first playthrough.
I like lesbian corruption on occasion though, so it would have been neat to get to emphasise the exhibitionistic element of the job without it turning into a whorehouse. It felt like the game jumped from 10% to 100% rather quickly in that instance where I might have liked to only take it to 25% :ROFLMAO:

Also on another note, it would be a bit nice if there were more extensive friendship routes for the characters. It felt kinda odd that the shy guy dropped contact because I didn't want to go to the movie he liked and Violet disappeared because I wanted to remain friends instead of becoming a slave.
Wouldn't have needed to be extensive, but it would have been nice if some of these characters could at least continue to appear in a neutral fashion every so often, the school felt really empty when Kate was the only person Chelsea associated with in the late stage of that playthrough.
We do have plans to have them remain as friends if you break off the romance path. Right now we're focusing mostly on the H stuff so currently if you break from that path it stops there.
Same goes for those choices like calling off a date or deciding not to go somewhere. Since the routes are set in certain days it's better to work on the routes one at a time so that we can troubleshoot any problems that might arise in other routes because of the events intersecting at a certain day or time.

Reactions: Beggarman

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
We do have plans to have them remain as friends if you break off the romance path. Right now we're focusing mostly on the H stuff so currently if you break from that path it stops there.
Same goes for those choices like calling off a date or deciding not to go somewhere. Since the routes are set in certain days it's better to work on the routes one at a time so that we can troubleshoot any problems that might arise in other routes because of the events intersecting at a certain day or time.
Well, I wish you the best of luck in that! :giggle:

Just keep in mind that a game that is designed to be a sandbox, but contains little content outside of the main routes, can quickly become dull.

Therefore I think you would benefit from filling out the base game a bit too, keep some more interest in the long plays where people like I, who prefer monogamous playthroughs, also feel like there is an actual game to it.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
That reminds me, supposedly the karaoke dudes gives you their number to help you out with a one-time issue.

I was curious, can you use this with gropey-boy, Matt is it?
When I played through the game to attempt it there wasn't a number to contact those dudes to help deal with him. I really wanted the creep to have an unfortunate end.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
That reminds me, supposedly the karaoke dudes gives you their number to help you out with a one-time issue.

I was curious, can you use this with gropey-boy, Matt is it?
When I played through the game to attempt it there wasn't a number to contact those dudes to help deal with him. I really wanted the creep to have an unfortunate end.
You can't do anything with the number yet, although I see to recall the dev hinting that it may be used in the future. I could be imagining things though.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes