gobrubber

Jul 6, 2021
So is started the but seems to me that there is no bgm at all when I play the game. the bgm seems to apply only in the main menu. is this a bug or ill have them later on?

pinkycat

Feb 13, 2020
hi when do the violet and stripper stories end? it said i finished all the game but i thought those two bits were still going it didn't say i finished them. also can you get matt to show people the photos somehow? ty

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
cant activate cheat put file in game directory on living room pressing 5 and nothink ??
there's a cheat menu included in 0.33.92b you have to go to the computer in your room and activate the menu there first (which is done by turning it on in the bottom right corner) then go to the living room and press 5.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
hi when do the violet and stripper stories end? it said i finished all the game but i thought those two bits were still going it didn't say i finished them. also can you get matt to show people the photos somehow? ty
None of the main paths have reached a conclusion, and probably won't for some time. The Stripper side story has only been barely touched, and hasn't been finished; I think the only side story that's reached a conclusion is the Mr D sexting story.

Matt will post copies all over the school if you push back too hard, but it's just a game over as Chelsea is expelled from school over them. Not paying rent will also result in a game over, IIRC, though there is one blow job for a month's rent.

Oct 26, 2017
None of the main paths have reached a conclusion, and probably won't for some time. The Stripper side story has only been barely touched, and hasn't been finished; I think the only side story that's reached a conclusion is the Mr D sexting story.

Matt will post copies all over the school if you push back too hard, but it's just a game over as Chelsea is expelled from school over them. Not paying rent will also result in a game over, IIRC, though there is one blow job for a month's rent.
I'm sending Violet after the guys. Matt, get ready and kiss your cock goodbye.

Jokes aside, thanks for the infos as usual drdeath4h! (I really need to update this.)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
there's a cheat menu included in 0.33.92b you have to go to the computer in your room and activate the menu there first (which is done by turning it on in the bottom right corner) then go to the living room and press 5.
Oh, very sneaky, making us work for our cheats now. ;):LOL: But seriously, this worked, thank you.

Reactions: kirto12

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
why i cant continue to bar route? i play exactly the same as version 0.31, but i cant continue to bar route in this update, i got stuck after the boob job at the cafe route, after that, i just got the default dialog... is there any changes that happen to trigger the bar route in this new version?

Oct 26, 2017
When will more lesbian content be added?
That is another question I wanted to ask as well. The current female on female content is particularly delicious, and it would attract even more users if there was some way for Chelsea to completely avoid *ahem* joysticks.

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
I find it kinda ridiculous that I go both Damien and Matt route, seen the final scenes for both, expect to see a clash scene and nothing happens - the game ends. I'm tired of this, because this happens every other release since as long as I can remember really. New scenes are added, some obscure trigger mechanisms along with it that makes it impossible to trigger unless you do something very precise or you collide with several other events; next several releases are spent on fixing the triggers for the content that already exists. I'm not excited for new versions of the game anymore, mechanical clicking in 3 spots to attempt to skip to the newest content and eventually not getting it sucked the life out of me. Unless something changes I'm done with this game for good.

Inb4 people saying I'm not a patron and I don't get the right to complain - I'm not a patron BECAUSE of the things I mentioned.

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
That is another question I wanted to ask as well. The current female on female content is particularly delicious, and it would attract even more users if there was some way for Chelsea to completely avoid *ahem* joysticks.
The patreon release for this month just added more Kate scenes, and you can actually avoid all male content currently (slap Matt and reject Damien) although that does limit your overall scenes.

Reactions: drone4of2

Oct 26, 2017
The patreon release for this month just added more Kate scenes, and you can actually avoid all male content currently (slap Matt and reject Damien) although that does limit your overall scenes.
Thank you very much for the correction and information! Looking forward to it. :)

Reactions: naurd

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Impossible to play having old saves, keep giving errors (tons of it), had to restart so keep in mind.

Sandi Bubbles

Nov 15, 2020
The tags say "Bimbofication" , so is the bimbofication content already in the game? Because I read that the tags are only what the dev wants to include.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes