Oct 12, 2018
This game has so much god damn potential genuinely,especially compared to other lifesims in the same setting, if the dev just focuses on adding more CGs or fluff to hwats already there(healslut storyline lmao as well as the mafia guys) its gonna be hell of a ride, hope they dont explode the scope so much like almost everyone does.

Jul 11, 2017
Did anyone manage to pass the coffee to Daniel's bar? I've tried in several ways but always for when kate disappears the game over there and doesn't advance anymore, and in the past in those my choices it always worked, advances the story.

Reactions: reyir

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
how to get violet dom route ?
Just sub to her, it's the easiest thing in the world.
After she invites you to the spa you can see all the ultra-obvious answers you need to give to her questions.
gotta agree with that one, his first scenes are nice, but later on he just acts like the most insecure motherfucker on the planet.
I agree, at first he was alright but later he gets too much into his true role - that of an annoying school-kid with an old trauma.
We need a proper male dom, who will care more for his pets. ^^)
For now i decided to skip this guy entirely and go with lovely Violet, i hope we'll get rougher scenes with her soon, it's a shame she's lagging behind scene-wise. And not only her dom route is lagging behind but also her sub route... such a shame.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
It works once, but does it work twice and more times?
I was wondering but couldn't be arsed to check.
Sorry, I don't know either. I took the cake shop job, and that brings a sufficient cash flow later on. basically, I don't need to concern the money after that. you need to buy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for Violet route, but fashion is not essential in this game I guess, or someone tell me what I missed, please?

Last edited:

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
how to get violet dom route ?
you need to trigger the route first, and then follow the story, it would be very obvious how to be a sub to her. see the "spoiler" part in my reply above, it might be helpful.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
you need to buy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for Violet route, but fashion is not essential in this game I guess, or someone tell me what I missed, please?
I don't think room type matters in triggering any specific routes.
You just need to hang out with her in school and pretty much everywhere she invites you to.

Reactions: slavegal

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I don't think room type matters in triggering any specific routes.
You just need to hang out with her in school and pretty much everywhere she invites you to.
perhaps, I think a walkthrough would be nice. I played this game multiple times, it is not necessary for me to trigger events each time. ie, I can't get the pub event in the latest release. I don't know it is because of me or the devs.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
perhaps, I think a walkthrough would be nice. I played this game multiple times, it is not necessary for me to trigger the same events every time. ie, I can't get the pub event in the latest release. I don't know it is because of me or the devs.
Which event is that?

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Which event is that?
in the previous version, I could get fired by the cake shop because of "too naughty"---serving a guest sexually. Then I would be offered another job by the guest I served --- pub waitress, who could act more "slutty" in the pub, surely, the income would be much better.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I restarted the game earlier and the violet route just stopped after the second restarent event. and if you get caught fuking the guy with kate and you decide to keep the job Kates route is also over. it seems that by avoiding matt and working at the cafe my corruption wasn't high enough to trigger certain events.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

drdeath4h

Jul 18, 2020
I can't figure out why, I just can't get the event with the man. He doesn't show up somehow, then finally the boss of the maid cafe gives me a rise, then nothing happens anymore.
If Emilia (the maid cafe's boss lady, who should get it on with some sexy times with Chelsea) gives you a raise, then you're on the "pure" non-corrupt path.

3.90 star(s) 101 Votes